Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 35. (Read 84796 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics
https://youtu.be/KQ3JgBl4FfQ

CargoCoin contribution video
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Thanks for the updates and this will surely be a helpful information which expand about the information in some language.
copper member
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics
Activity: 532
I think cargocoin Ico is going very well as they manage to get much people to this project.so how many days remaining  for the Ico?is the bonus available?
There are still a lot of time before the ICO ends. And as far as I know, it will be done on December 31 in which is enough time for the team to focus and find better ways to attract more investors so that they can still be able to collect enough funds even if they can't achieve the hard cap.

That's still a long ass time for an ICO, like it's barely november and the ICO has been going on for how long at this point and they are yet to hit the cap

There is no insurance that the team will reach their hard cap, Right now btc's price is less than 5k and investors are panicking I guess.

It could be a scenario because things are getting really worst about the current value of almost crypto's. Probably, as of the moment investors might be choose to hold their assets for a while until there is a sudden bounce back of its value.
Activity: 308
I think cargocoin Ico is going very well as they manage to get much people to this project.so how many days remaining  for the Ico?is the bonus available?
There are still a lot of time before the ICO ends. And as far as I know, it will be done on December 31 in which is enough time for the team to focus and find better ways to attract more investors so that they can still be able to collect enough funds even if they can't achieve the hard cap.

That's still a long ass time for an ICO, like it's barely november and the ICO has been going on for how long at this point and they are yet to hit the cap

There is no insurance that the team will reach their hard cap, Right now btc's price is less than 5k and investors are panicking I guess.

Definitely, they cannot be able to achieve the hard cap because the current funds are too far from the 55 Million and only few days to go before the sales ends. I wonder what would be the team's next move inorder for this project still be like by many investors and supporters.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G

I guess that's right lets just hope that the market will recover again soon. Still for now there is low transactions fees.
Activity: 336

Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
I think is time we get some listing news here considering ico sales is over trading will only seek to improve token stability and increase its price i think so lets hope we get something like Idex I think it will be better
Many people are waiting for the official notice about this topic.

I dont get why they wont even mention anything about getting listed ANYWHERE, like Idex is one of the more easier to get listed exchanges as it's decentralised
I will have to unfortunately agree upon this fact which is frequently avoided by the team.
perhaps because the team is only working on this issue. If a team is interested in placing coins on any exchange, they will definitely do it. Maybe a little later they will tell us about it.
I really hope that we can work with CargoCoin coins on such a popular exchange as Idex. I think this project is still ahead, do not worry ahead of time.

I think IDEX exchange is good but some say more tokens and coins are being dump there just to profit.
Dua
Activity: 616
I think is time we get some listing news here considering ico sales is over trading will only seek to improve token stability and increase its price i think so lets hope we get something like Idex I think it will be better

I dont get why they wont even mention anything about getting listed ANYWHERE, like Idex is one of the more easier to get listed exchanges as it's decentralised
I will have to unfortunately agree upon this fact which is frequently avoided by the team.
perhaps because the team is only working on this issue. If a team is interested in placing coins on any exchange, they will definitely do it. Maybe a little later they will tell us about it.
I really hope that we can work with CargoCoin coins on such a popular exchange as Idex. I think this project is still ahead, do not worry ahead of time.

Idex is a decentralised one though, it's going to be as easy to list to as something like ForkDelta or whatever the old name of that exchange was
in any case, the more exchanges developers use, the more popular Cargocoin coins will be. Therefore, I think any exchange will be useful for the work of the project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Idex is a decentralised one though, it's going to be as easy to list to as something like ForkDelta or whatever the old name of that exchange was
Merit: 4

Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Do you think that the situation with the market falling down somehow will change by the end of this year? It would be desirable to trust of course in it, but I do not think that it is already possible.
Best idea is to be hopeful that market situations really improves i think even project will blossom more with a better investors and ecosystem But i guess for now we just have to try and hodl awhile
Activity: 476
Yes, there is  still long way to success,  the project has all the chance to grow and develop, but the team and developers should also cater the happenings in the market  place right now to creat good back up plans if ever there are obstacles along the way.
Activity: 532
Do you think that the situation with the market falling down somehow will change by the end of this year? It would be desirable to trust of course in it, but I do not think that it is already possible.
Good question buddy, I also thinking about the current status of the market right now which is not that stable and since this situation was kinda long projects in the market has hard time to find and get new investors in the market. Hope the project can have investors soon, but for now they need to be patient.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

You are right! There are still enough time to get new investors. The team should focus more on finding ways  how to attract investors with that they can still collect funds and able to get the hardcap. Positive attitude is highly recommended to have in each individual.
Dua
Activity: 616

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: