Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 33. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I think cargocoin Ico is going very well as they manage to get much people to this project.so how many days remaining  for the Ico?is the bonus available?
There are still a lot of time before the ICO ends. And as far as I know, it will be done on December 31 in which is enough time for the team to focus and find better ways to attract more investors so that they can still be able to collect enough funds even if they can't achieve the hard cap.
Yeah they have more than one month & at the same time the market need to rise to get better result & encourage team as they can be successful 

There is still time for the project to more recognized especially on crypto forums. They need bigger sponsors or partners.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
What are the main advantages of CargoCoin compared to other projects offering  similar blockchain based logistical platforms?

As one of I know they have many connections and partners in terms of transferring products place to place.
Most likely they would like to have such a great opportunity on investing in a high amount of money. Since that, the people around were keep supporting the project until the end of the ico.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
What are the main advantages of CargoCoin compared to other projects offering  similar blockchain based logistical platforms?

As one of I know they have many connections and partners in terms of transferring products place to place.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
It is a little differences, but they are. First of all it is very important that the developer was sympathetic then interest in the project will appear at large investors.
Dua
Activity: 616
I think cargocoin Ico is going very well as they manage to get much people to this project.so how many days remaining  for the Ico?is the bonus available?
There are still a lot of time before the ICO ends. And as far as I know, it will be done on December 31 in which is enough time for the team to focus and find better ways to attract more investors so that they can still be able to collect enough funds even if they can't achieve the hard cap.
Yeah they have more than one month & at the same time the market need to rise to get better result & encourage team as they can be successful 
It will be very interesting for me to look at it, since the market is now in a serious condition and I would like to see ways to solve some problems that may arise in the future. I hope the team will cope with this.

This is the time where we can see how good the team is because of the condition of the market today. There are lots of parts which the team needs to fix it. Hoping they can find solution in every problem that they may encountered. Nothing is impossible as long both parties we're cooperating and helping each other.
What is happening in the project now? The team does not give any news, I wonder what the developers are working on now?
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
When will updates come? I worry about tokens, because the prices of all coins are not very good, the market is all red. So I wait when there will be announcements on tokens.

Well, about that matters, you can also check their telegram and try to ask about the update of the platform. Here in this thread, we can rarely get the attention of the dev and the team so better to also connect them through their social media.
Updates from team have taken so long even from their official social media i think is best just hang after these few weeks of market tuffle and maybe devs by then have come up with their relaunch roadmap or other apps
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
It will be very interesting for me to look at it, since the market is now in a serious condition and I would like to see ways to solve some problems that may arise in the future. I hope the team will cope with this.

This is the time where we can see how good the team is because of the condition of the market today. There are lots of parts which the team needs to fix it. Hoping they can find solution in every problem that they may encountered. Nothing is impossible as long both parties we're cooperating and helping each other.
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 490
When will updates come? I worry about tokens, because the prices of all coins are not very good, the market is all red. So I wait when there will be announcements on tokens.

Sad this week I guess because of the red on the cryptos price. But the good news is the ICO is still not finished and its 2 months I think to wait to end the sale. 2019 should be the release of the tokens. Surely the price of cryptos has change that year.

Well, we hope that in next year all prices of coin in the market will bounce back same as last year so that all investors will regain their confidence to invest in the project like in Cargocoin. And it will also give the chances to earn good profits from our investments.
Activity: 294
I think is time we get some listing news here considering ico sales is over trading will only seek to improve token stability and increase its price i think so lets hope we get something like Idex I think it will be better
Many people are waiting for the official notice about this topic.

I dont get why they wont even mention anything about getting listed ANYWHERE, like Idex is one of the more easier to get listed exchanges as it's decentralised
I will have to unfortunately agree upon this fact which is frequently avoided by the team.
perhaps because the team is only working on this issue. If a team is interested in placing coins on any exchange, they will definitely do it. Maybe a little later they will tell us about it.
Yes,I think that it leaves the community with no other option,but to wait.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Well, about that matters, you can also check their telegram and try to ask about the update of the platform. Here in this thread, we can rarely get the attention of the dev and the team so better to also connect them through their social media.
Most of the cases, the team are very active in socia medias so it's better to visit it and probably we can be able to learn new updates and progress of Cargocoin project. But if not, then we need to wait at least a little bit more of time until they will give it.
As of this time most of us are actively participating social medias events. People are more up to social media updates. That is why I thinks that if they will updates the progress mosy probably we must follow it on media sites.

That's one of the many ways to track the progress and better also if the team should make some ways to share their progress here on this thread. Well, in terms of update, they probably share it through social media because of the case that there is a lot of users in it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Activity: 476

That's still a long ass time for an ICO, like it's barely november and the ICO has been going on for how long at this point and they are yet to hit the cap

There is no insurance that the team will reach their hard cap, Right now btc's price is less than 5k and investors are panicking I guess.
I think that now many investors are not only panicking, since the price is plummeting and what will not be clear further. Strange analysts do not really write anything normal.
really strange, because we need to know it at least approximately. All users are worried about what will happen to the cryptocurrency in the near future.
I look at the market and I'm afraid. I really hope that when tokens will be actively traded, the price for them will not decrease and who bought them will not be at a loss.
Same here it was quite alarming at this moment we reach to the point that all we need to is pray and ask God for the good results. I just hope the market will overcome its current situation.  In the other hand I have a strong feeling that this all shall pass. This is just a set of obstacles that we need to face and and win at the end. This will end and Market will rise again.
Activity: 532
Most of the cases, the team are very active in socia medias so it's better to visit it and probably we can be able to learn new updates and progress of Cargocoin project. But if not, then we need to wait at least a little bit more of time until they will give it.
As of this time most of us are actively participating social medias events. People are more up to social media updates. That is why I thinks that if they will updates the progress mosy probably we must follow it on media sites.
Activity: 504

That's still a long ass time for an ICO, like it's barely november and the ICO has been going on for how long at this point and they are yet to hit the cap

There is no insurance that the team will reach their hard cap, Right now btc's price is less than 5k and investors are panicking I guess.
I think that now many investors are not only panicking, since the price is plummeting and what will not be clear further. Strange analysts do not really write anything normal.
really strange, because we need to know it at least approximately. All users are worried about what will happen to the cryptocurrency in the near future.
I look at the market and I'm afraid. I really hope that when tokens will be actively traded, the price for them will not decrease and who bought them will not be at a loss.
Activity: 308

Activity: 532

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Sad this week I guess because of the red on the cryptos price. But the good news is the ICO is still not finished and its 2 months I think to wait to end the sale. 2019 should be the release of the tokens. Surely the price of cryptos has change that year.
Certainly the market very much sank, however it should not be reflected in tokens as it is a little great sphere from the ordinary market.
Activity: 574
Do you worry only about investors of this project or made a part of the investments? If you invested, then you should not worry as the quantity of tokens did not exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: