Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 46. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
What news about the Belgrade Ico summit? The team told how this event was held? Or maybe there is a video report on the YouTube channel of the project?

Pretty soon mate, we can also request for a weekly update about all the activities of the cargo coin project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
CargoCoin will be attending the Belgrade ICO Summit as a Platinum Sponsor on 13th November 2018 in Belgrade.

Tell me where can I see the progress reports and what was the meeting about? Maybe there will be a live broadcast?
I think that the team should more clearly mentiothis information about it
I totally agree with you. And i appreciate the team, they understand the curious of people for Cargocoin at this time.
Well explained and accurate information are needed to make the people believe and gain their interest. They are very excited each day to receive information about the project. That is why correct and legit information must be given properly.
Thank you for focusing on my strategy, I hope that the team soon implements the same.
Interesting, but the team for some reason does not read our sentences, although there are a lot of worthy sentences that can be heard.
That is a true fact that your have mentioned here.
I think the developers are reading all our suggestions, maybe they will even use them for the development of the project. Just the team does not communicate with their supporters, and this can alarm users.

Ignoring people planning to give them free money is about the second dumbest thing to do. The dumbest is the peeps who will still throw them money regardless
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
What news about the Belgrade Ico summit? The team told how this event was held? Or maybe there is a video report on the YouTube channel of the project?
They just mentioned the event here and on telegram i think so maybe after the summit we might get some update with probably interviews They mostly dont say much here maybe check up telegram channel or check their twitter

They should speak up here then. If they don't want to speak here then why make an announcement here then? They shouldn't have made this announcement
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
The smart contracts will also be able to adapt to all types of transport and to any kind of smaller niche of the market. It's interesting the choice to use Erc223 over Erc20 token, that, other than promising to reduce the need of gas for tx, seems also more appropriate for the intended use of the utility token cargo.
Many users don't trust smart contracts, however, if developers are able to provide all data on them, then many will have no questions and doubts in this respect.
Well if the users dont trust the contracts the developers and team can still change tge the first information and can give a better and more informative  ideas. Datas will be provided so questions and doubts will be limited and settled.

They can't change the entire project. The entire point of the project is they are a smart contract (very shitty term btw) and they can't simply remove that

Definitely right, this is why the team have been doing a lot of activities just to have some support of some private investors. This isn't going to be easy so, obstacles could be hard to face.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
This conference is already finished? If that passes in the future, then we has received the photoreport as it usually and happens in other projects.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
They just mentioned the event here and on telegram i think so maybe after the summit we might get some update with probably interviews They mostly dont say much here maybe check up telegram channel or check their twitter
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
The event had not started yet. It will be happening on November 13 this year. I'm sure this event will help for the project be recognized by potential big crypto investors. And I hope, it will succeed in convincing people that the project are very promising to be supported.
Activity: 532

Better to ask that concerns in their telegram channel, the team might have already an update on it. Whatever the outcome of the event, it definitely helps them to be more recognized.
CargoCoin will be attending the Belgrade ICO Summit as a Platinum Sponsor on 13th November 2018 in Belgrade.

Tell me where can I see the progress reports and what was the meeting about? Maybe there will be a live broadcast?
I totally agree with you. And i appreciate the team, they understand the curious of people for Cargocoin at this time.
Well explained and accurate information are needed to make the people believe and gain their interest. They are very excited each day to receive information about the project. That is why correct and legit information must be given properly.
Thank you for focusing on my strategy, I hope that the team soon implements the same.
Interesting, but the team for some reason does not read our sentences, although there are a lot of worthy sentences that can be heard.
I think the developers are reading all our suggestions, maybe they will even use them for the development of the project. Just the team does not communicate with their supporters, and this can alarm users.

Surely everything that supporters suggested  will be read by the team and some of those will be used in developing the project. Hoping that the team will find ways and time to communicate each supporters to avoid worries and hesitations. Communication is very important to have in order to have positive and smooth relationship with each other.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Dua
Activity: 616

Activity: 294

Merit: 4
The smart contracts will also be able to adapt to all types of transport and to any kind of smaller niche of the market. It's interesting the choice to use Erc223 over Erc20 token, that, other than promising to reduce the need of gas for tx, seems also more appropriate for the intended use of the utility token cargo.
Many users don't trust smart contracts, however, if developers are able to provide all data on them, then many will have no questions and doubts in this respect.
Well if the users dont trust the contracts the developers and team can still change tge the first information and can give a better and more informative  ideas. Datas will be provided so questions and doubts will be limited and settled.

They can't change the entire project. The entire point of the project is they are a smart contract (very shitty term btw) and they can't simply remove that
Activity: 574
smart Contracts: CargoCoin utilises the transport platform, as a secure transfer and storage method by the means of smart contracts, as well as a payment provider for transport services and cargoes. Fully unleashes the potential of crypto currencies to act as an interactive way of sending, receiving, approving, rejecting and signing documents through the process.

CargoCoin is flexible and allows the parties involved to easily select the terms that they choose to interact with. Options for standard or custom negotiated terms, conditions and forms will boost the user experience. Elimination of language barriers will further facilitate the eco-system participants.

Platform Services:
   1. The Shipping Industry: The underlying asset of the Ecosystem;
   2. Containers. (FCL, LCL, OOG);
   3. Dry Bulk/Break Bulk;
   4. Liquid Bulk (tankers, chemical carriers, LNG, LPG);
   5. Liner Services;
   6. Essential Services to the trade & transport;
   7. Manning services (seafarers/crew for ships).

Thanks to these advantages the project will also be very demanded among people who are engaged in this directions. Cargo will be able to help them to embody the plans.
Merit: 20

A lot of people dont trust coins exclusively based on smart contracts like ERC20 cause most of the coins made that way are pretty much purely shitcoins
Activity: 532
I really hope for the project to deliver good solutions in shipping industry by using blockchain technology. The features that they have provided are very convincing and useful to revolutionized the trade and transport problems. Hopefully, everything goes well until the implementation comes.
It all depends on the developers, as they see fit to do so and will be next. So here everything is only from them, we cannot influence their decision on the sojourn.
Yes, its all depends upon the tactics and strategies of the developers. Well the main goal of the developers is to give the public the best out of everything. There maybe decision that will not fit for both parties but this will be good for the betterment of the project.
Activity: 378
I really hope for the project to deliver good solutions in shipping industry by using blockchain technology. The features that they have provided are very convincing and useful to revolutionized the trade and transport problems. Hopefully, everything goes well until the implementation comes.
It all depends on the developers, as they see fit to do so and will be next. So here everything is only from them, we cannot influence their decision on the sojourn.
They can always do the other ways if they impression and visitors in their site is small, Like advertising on famous websites like youtube, daily motion, and crypto related magazines.
Yeah. Advertising the project in famous websites are a good strategy to earn good impressions and reviews from the people. They can also possibly captivate more potential investors that will help for the platform be good on it's functions. By this, this will give them a better chance to succeed.
Yes, the advertisements is very effective way to attract and be famous in the crypto market and some other sites that is allowed to advertise crypto currency. There are sites that is banned the crypto but some also supported the market for quite a long time now.
Another very good way to make a commercial and run it on different commercials as an advertisement, for example on YouTube. Also many can see it.

Meh, most of the bigger advertisers are censoring crypto adverts, pretty damn sure adwords/adsense are gonna do that soon if they haven't done so already
The main thing is not to completely block advertising. Then just can not get information about the project to different sources.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
True, we are hoping the good solution in shipping industries, people are trying to understand the whole project concept which makes everything better. Updates and some other stuff that will make  the project more innovative and productive will be a good way to make the project more impressive and attractive.
Pages:
Jump to: