Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 47. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
smart Contracts: CargoCoin utilises the transport platform, as a secure transfer and storage method by the means of smart contracts, as well as a payment provider for transport services and cargoes. Fully unleashes the potential of crypto currencies to act as an interactive way of sending, receiving, approving, rejecting and signing documents through the process.

CargoCoin is flexible and allows the parties involved to easily select the terms that they choose to interact with. Options for standard or custom negotiated terms, conditions and forms will boost the user experience. Elimination of language barriers will further facilitate the eco-system participants.

Platform Services:
   1. The Shipping Industry: The underlying asset of the Ecosystem;
   2. Containers. (FCL, LCL, OOG);
   3. Dry Bulk/Break Bulk;
   4. Liquid Bulk (tankers, chemical carriers, LNG, LPG);
   5. Liner Services;
   6. Essential Services to the trade & transport;
   7. Manning services (seafarers/crew for ships).
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
The smart contracts will also be able to adapt to all types of transport and to any kind of smaller niche of the market. It's interesting the choice to use Erc223 over Erc20 token, that, other than promising to reduce the need of gas for tx, seems also more appropriate for the intended use of the utility token cargo.
Many users don't trust smart contracts, however, if developers are able to provide all data on them, then many will have no questions and doubts in this respect.

Well, the smart contract is some way reliable like if you are using myetherwallet or metafox when to know these two are trusted and the majority of people only use this two as primary storage for token contracts and also ETH.
Activity: 336
The smart contracts will also be able to adapt to all types of transport and to any kind of smaller niche of the market. It's interesting the choice to use Erc223 over Erc20 token, that, other than promising to reduce the need of gas for tx, seems also more appropriate for the intended use of the utility token cargo.
Many users don't trust smart contracts, however, if developers are able to provide all data on them, then many will have no questions and doubts in this respect.

That's right, having a complete information means the team definitely been working with it. Anyway, this platform still need more time to gather investors because this is something that needs to be focus with.

Well nowadays ERC20 is for majority of crypto users and investors if you don't use ERC20 you don't belong or just still don't know the good and many benefits of having one.
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
I think soon Cargocoin coins should appear on coinmarketcap. I hope the developers will make an announcement about this, so that all supporters can follow the grouth rate

Just stay tuned. Soon, this could be tackled by the dev team because they know that having listed in CoinMarketCap can make the coin better and become more stable in the market. We just need to wait for further announcements and keep monitoring this project always.

Its will became true not only prediction. I think the company are serious doing business in terms of blockchain and cargo platforms.
Activity: 236
I'm guessing the team will have to strive and low chance to reach the big hard cap for this ICO sale. Just saying 55 Million USD is not a joke.
Yes, of course, for someone, and $ 10 is an investment and a good amount, and someone also includes $ 100 and for him it is a penny.
Well nobody knows guys, they might be able to raise the maximum amount throughout their ico sale. Lets just hope for the best.

If they can raise it up to 30 million in the end of November then it will be convincing that they have the chance to reach the hardcap in upcoming months.
For me most of the time i just check if the project hits softcap and thats all what is needed I think hardcap is really hard to hit except those really exceptional project that normally reach during private sales
Where can provide us the progressing of Cargocoin crowded sale? Or how to tracking amount coin sold out?
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
I think soon Cargocoin coins should appear on coinmarketcap. I hope the developers will make an announcement about this, so that all supporters can follow the grouth rate

Just stay tuned. Soon, this could be tackled by the dev team because they know that having listed in CoinMarketCap can make the coin better and become more stable in the market. We just need to wait for further announcements and keep monitoring this project always.
Yes, of course. Have listed at exchange and coinmarketcap always make the coin have more valueable.
Activity: 308

To provide all the data and information to people will be a good action to gain trust to many users. They should keep active in giving information and queries to let them feel safe. Keeping touch with each side will be the best thing to have. Surely this project will succeed soon.
Activity: 490

Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

That's right, having a complete information means the team definitely been working with it. Anyway, this platform still need more time to gather investors because this is something that needs to be focus with.
Activity: 532
Well if the users dont trust the contracts the developers and team can still change tge the first information and can give a better and more informative  ideas. Datas will be provided so questions and doubts will be limited and settled.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 532
They can always do the other ways if they impression and visitors in their site is small, Like advertising on famous websites like youtube, daily motion, and crypto related magazines.
Yeah. Advertising the project in famous websites are a good strategy to earn good impressions and reviews from the people. They can also possibly captivate more potential investors that will help for the platform be good on it's functions. By this, this will give them a better chance to succeed.
And you know that high-quality advertizing on the good websites costs very considerable money? Therefore developers need to risk own means that not always pays off.
my

It should be that way, if they want to be more recognized then a risk should be made. Advertisement is for me a major factor to consider because it's already been proven.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
I think it will be best if they launch their own blockchain if they really have to migrate to avoid future issues and basically it will make the platform more faster and stable so i think is for their best
Activity: 378
They can always do the other ways if they impression and visitors in their site is small, Like advertising on famous websites like youtube, daily motion, and crypto related magazines.
Yeah. Advertising the project in famous websites are a good strategy to earn good impressions and reviews from the people. They can also possibly captivate more potential investors that will help for the platform be good on it's functions. By this, this will give them a better chance to succeed.
And you know that high-quality advertizing on the good websites costs very considerable money? Therefore developers need to risk own means that not always pays off.
There is always a risk. So I think it depends only on the development of the developers, if they decide to do advertising, this is a plus in their favor, if not, then not so many users will learn about the project.
Dua
Activity: 616
Cargocoin team managed how to collect investors before ICO.if you see the ICO progress,they got some ranked from top partners.hope the will finish with best result

Me too. I'm hoping for the best of Cargocoin since they have a chance to be a good Crypto Logistics someday. They have been able to make partnership with good companies in which will give them better chance to succeed. This is much more exciting in the upcoming days of when this token be listed in exchange.
Yeah waiting for the ICO end & for the exchanger to come.i think they will have a good coin price in compare to other project price.Because they have given the best efforts
Now all project supporters hope for a good price increase. Because everyone wants to get a good profit on their investments.
Yes, the advertisements is very effective way to attract and be famous in the crypto market and some other sites that is allowed to advertise crypto currency. There are sites that is banned the crypto but some also supported the market for quite a long time now.
Another very good way to make a commercial and run it on different commercials as an advertisement, for example on YouTube. Also many can see it.

Meh, most of the bigger advertisers are censoring crypto adverts, pretty damn sure adwords/adsense are gonna do that soon if they haven't done so already
They do it right, because a good advertising campaign is an urgent need for any successful project development. I think the developers will succeed in this.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Cargocoin team managed how to collect investors before ICO.if you see the ICO progress,they got some ranked from top partners.hope the will finish with best result

Me too. I'm hoping for the best of Cargocoin since they have a chance to be a good Crypto Logistics someday. They have been able to make partnership with good companies in which will give them better chance to succeed. This is much more exciting in the upcoming days of when this token be listed in exchange.
Yeah waiting for the ICO end & for the exchanger to come.i think they will have a good coin price in compare to other project price.Because they have given the best efforts

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Yes, the advertisements is very effective way to attract and be famous in the crypto market and some other sites that is allowed to advertise crypto currency. There are sites that is banned the crypto but some also supported the market for quite a long time now.
Another very good way to make a commercial and run it on different commercials as an advertisement, for example on YouTube. Also many can see it.

Meh, most of the bigger advertisers are censoring crypto adverts, pretty damn sure adwords/adsense are gonna do that soon if they haven't done so already
Pages:
Jump to: