Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 61. (Read 84796 times)

Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
https://youtu.be/feDyTwYX_uk

CargoCoin ICO presented by the CEO & co-founder - Bogomil Alexandrov at the CEOKLUB Investor Forum at Sofitel JBR, Dubai on 19.10.2018.

This is quite good because the team did a great job advertising their ICO. They need to do a lot of stuff because this project is big from what I supposed to think due to the fact that this is global.

Yes. They really need to do the advertising strategy for them to be recognized and have a chance to succeed in acquiring supporters that will help for the betterment of the platform. I know it's hard to do it but I believe on this team because they have manage to reach the soft cap.
I agree with you. I'm sure the team has absolutely every chance to collect a soft cap. We just need to watch this project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

CargoCoin ICO presented by the CEO & co-founder - Bogomil Alexandrov at the CEOKLUB Investor Forum at Sofitel JBR, Dubai on 19.10.2018.

This is quite good because the team did a great job advertising their ICO. They need to do a lot of stuff because this project is big from what I supposed to think due to the fact that this is global.

Yes. They really need to do the advertising strategy for them to be recognized and have a chance to succeed in acquiring supporters that will help for the betterment of the platform. I know it's hard to do it but I believe on this team because they have manage to reach the soft cap.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Activity: 308
Just seeing this project now. Hope i am not in late. Nice concept.
You were in time just in time. I think yet not absolutely late as the team hasn't released any significant news yet. Within a month, I think, we will see them.
If you have plans to invest the project better you need to check everything before you invest. You must be very responsible in each details and project information for safer purpose.

I agree, that is the most important thing to do, check everything first and know the background before investing to avoid being scammed. We are the one who will decide so whatever may happen you cannot blame others.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

Activity: 532
You were in time just in time. I think yet not absolutely late as the team hasn't released any significant news yet. Within a month, I think, we will see them.
If you have plans to invest the project better you need to check everything before you invest. You must be very responsible in each details and project information for safer purpose.
Activity: 476
What is the latest news regarding their develoments mate? Its been a while that they are operating but no new updates yet for us members.
Actually good question mate. The team developers and members is still silent for the project progress and updates its quite long since the last update. Hopefully they will release some informative updates and progress of the project. They need to make it up for the delays.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 504

Its been a couple of months when this project started, do you guys also offer a trial platform where we could personally test how your system works?

They should launch some of that for the beta test for few days to also recognize if there are any vulnerabilities and glitches in the website.
It would be good. But, most of the beta test for the users was just a trial and error check from the users. Better to hire an expert to find the vulnerabilities.
All applications requires beta testers to imorove the stability of their system. I would be a costly investment to pay them but at least your system is more secured and stable.
Beta testing is a very good idea for a project. Thus, it is possible to find out all the problems in the development at an early date.
I think the developers will definitely launch the beta version of the application, but this will not happen soon. This launch takes a lot of time and work.
Yes, I agree. But I hope that the team will give us the opportunity to test this platform before the official release.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
After the ICO ends which is on October 31, does the token immediately be listed in Bancor Exchange? What are the next moves of the team after the token sales? Perhaps, it will be very important to have a new and consistent updates about the development and works of the team.
As i am not getting real update this days.are you sure that ICO will be end in October 31.if thats a sure news then very soon we are getting real money
Activity: 308
After the ICO ends which is on October 31, does the token immediately be listed in Bancor Exchange? What are the next moves of the team after the token sales? Perhaps, it will be very important to have a new and consistent updates about the development and works of the team.
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Activity: 350
D.U.G
https://www.investinblockchain.com/cargocoin-streamlining-global-logistics/

CargoCoin is in the beginning stages of building a platform that links international trade with the blockchain. To understand their proposed solutions, first we must understand what international trade has become, the problems it currently faces, and how blockchains could help.

Thank you for this early update from the team. But for now can you possibly reach the hardcap in time admin? Are their big sponsors joined?
I guess, they cannot be able to reach the hard cap because the token sales will end 4 days from now. But don't worry, the team have managed to reach the soft cap which is 5M USD. Perhaps, this amounts are good enough for the future development of the platform that can make all investors satisfied in joining this project.

As I know the Hardcap of CargoCoin token sale is 20 Million USD right? I am guessing they will only reach less than 14 to 15 Million?
Activity: 336
https://lnkd.in/dq5GeqC

CargoCoin new legal opinion by a New York licensed attorney - Nikita Tepikin with NYC registration number: 5251814. According to the legal opinion CargoCoin is not to be considered a security, but a utility token.

As a utility coin,it will surely gain popularity.The team should work on to find out bussinessman who can help them with this condition

It's good to know that the coin is a utility token since it can give more chances for it's value to increase. This will also give assurance to the investors that the project is good for investments because of it's limited supply. I hope, they can implement this so that all supporters will be satisfied.

Yes, it is good that the team will find ways to satisfied the people who supported and invested the project. Knowing that the coin is utility  which   the value increases will surely make the number of community increase. Many will attract and will join the project.

It will be also good if they can talk to other famous companies for partnership and sponsorship. To be able to gain big impression not only local and also internationally too.

Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Its been a couple of months when this project started, do you guys also offer a trial platform where we could personally test how your system works?

They should launch some of that for the beta test for few days to also recognize if there are any vulnerabilities and glitches in the website.
It would be good. But, most of the beta test for the users was just a trial and error check from the users. Better to hire an expert to find the vulnerabilities.

Is any available wallet for android, IOS or for PC version that people or members to store their Cargo Coins?  As I know The coins is not ERC20,

Do they have their own blockchain too? Like other coins and tokens. Pretty sure in the first update will be making their own inner exchange.
Activity: 294

CargoCoin new legal opinion by a New York licensed attorney - Nikita Tepikin with NYC registration number: 5251814. According to the legal opinion CargoCoin is not to be considered a security, but a utility token.

Utility tokens right? That can be also be traded or redeemed when you are using their platform. Do the investors need KYC for to receive tokens when investing?
As I always have mentioned asking KYC for tokens ESPECIALLY if you're not even based off in a country that requires them is a really shitty idea

Definitely right, some investors doesn't like KYC especially if the platform doesn't have enough reference to deal with. It's more better if they just ignore about it so that there is a chance that many will support the project.
Why do we just required to reveal our identities we just choose crypto for a code of address where we can easily invest our funds and do gain some profits. These identity may lead a threat for us so we do not wish KYC.
Activity: 378
I think that this community is going through a stagnant phase.
Unfortunately, now in cryptocommunity very difficult period of time and many projects have problems with the movement. I think it will decide closer by December or by the beginning of 2019.
Well, we just hope that the tem are still on track in improving the platform despite in the bad situation now in the market. They need to do all necessary things needed for Cargocoin project to ensure that it will be choosen be many investors in the crypto space.
When there is a new innovative spark in reducing the cargo costs automatically entire logistics tenure will raise and we will have a scope to gain more occupancy with in short term.
Activity: 490
I think that this community is going through a stagnant phase.
Unfortunately, now in cryptocommunity very difficult period of time and many projects have problems with the movement. I think it will decide closer by December or by the beginning of 2019.
Well, we just hope that the tem are still on track in improving the platform despite in the bad situation now in the market. They need to do all necessary things needed for Cargocoin project to ensure that it will be choosen be many investors in the crypto space.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Whether the team will have an attempt somehow to advance the platform to the sphere of real logistics, for example in some major well-known company? Would be the excellent decision from their party.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Utility tokens right? That can be also be traded or redeemed when you are using their platform. Do the investors need KYC for to receive tokens when investing?
As I always have mentioned asking KYC for tokens ESPECIALLY if you're not even based off in a country that requires them is a really shitty idea

Definitely right, some investors doesn't like KYC especially if the platform doesn't have enough reference to deal with. It's more better if they just ignore about it so that there is a chance that many will support the project.
Pages:
Jump to: