Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 57. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 1
If someone want to test how admins care of the insvestors - go and ask about this on their telegram chat. They will ban you and delete all your messages.
Sounds legit? Not really
Have any misunderstood at here? And remember that almost admin at telegram is hired, not sure they are core team.

What do you mean admin at telegram is hired? what is the topic you are talking about here? Why accuse without big evidence?
A lot of topic at services section provide this service. You really don't know about community manager job?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
If someone want to test how admins care of the insvestors - go and ask about this on their telegram chat. They will ban you and delete all your messages.
Sounds legit? Not really
Have any misunderstood at here? And remember that almost admin at telegram is hired, not sure they are core team.

What do you mean admin at telegram is hired? what is the topic you are talking about here? Why accuse without big evidence?

Sometimes its best to review and read more about the team rather than accusing someone, Because their are people who will be confused, Like people who already invested.
Right, actually it's very important to know the project team and developers first before accusing or saying false information because  this might create confusions in the public specialy the investors. Aside from that  if you dont have bussiness regarding the project better to not talk negative about the project for safer results.
Activity: 574
^^^^^^^^
For all who have texted above i wil explain one more time.
Cargo coin(CRGO, smart contract: f49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b) ico price is $1,  right?
And now check their website thecargocoin.com and follow they exchange parner link ETHEN EXCHANGE
https://ethen.market/f49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b
You can see 13,000 cargo coins for sale at $2600 total.

why nobody buy cheap tokens from exchange and keep buying at ICO price?
Strange??
From where you have information that someone buys tokens? I didn't see such people. Perhaps they also continue to buy through ethen.market. Do you have proofs?
Activity: 308
today is November 1st. Tell me when will the sale of tokens begin? When can I see the statistics of sales of coins for the first day?
It is already on exchange!

ETH/CRGO pair. Price $0.2 for now. 5 times cheaper than ICO
Then this is the best tine to purchase huge amount of tokens while the price is still cheap. Surely this will go to the moon eventualy so buy now before you niss the opportunity.
While the price are still cheap, it would be a good moved to buy now this coin because sooner or later, it will grow and become more valuable than it's ICO price. Hopefully, the team will do their best to make this happen and bring this project at the top level.
Activity: 378
today is November 1st. Tell me when will the sale of tokens begin? When can I see the statistics of sales of coins for the first day?
It is already on exchange!

ETH/CRGO pair. Price $0.2 for now. 5 times cheaper than ICO
Very good! Now you can safely start trading these pairs on the stock exchange! You are the licorice that everything starts on time and without long delays.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Sounds legit? Not really

Sometimes its best to review and read more about the team rather than accusing someone, Because their are people who will be confused, Like people who already invested.
Of course, first we need to hear the answer from the developers of the project. If this is the administrator’s fault, then they should give this job to another person who will more responsibly treat project supporters.
Cargocoin has reached Softcap, then what problems are you facing? indeed I don't know if a team from Cargocoin hires their telegram admin, maybe the development team is busy, just positive
Dua
Activity: 616
Sounds legit? Not really

Of course, first we need to hear the answer from the developers of the project. If this is the administrator’s fault, then they should give this job to another person who will more responsibly treat project supporters.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
Sounds legit? Not really

Did the guy accesses invested big on the ICo project? This will have big effects for potential and interested sponsors to join.
Activity: 336
Sounds legit? Not really

Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Sounds legit? Not really

Activity: 490
Hoping to see a better reputation about this project because someone already throwing some serious issue. Dev should make some action just to clarify the problem and prove that the issue isn't true in order to closed the chaos.
Yes. They need to be here on this thread to fix and clear all the negative thoughts of the people. People will confused if this will go further and it can affect the reputation of the project. Hopefully, the team will still keep on touch with the project and with community to ensure that all are goes well.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
How much time will the team take to give a detailed response?
I am interested in the matter too. Meanwhile there are no news. Above I have only read about some problems with exchangers, it would be desirable to learn what occurs in more detail.

This has to be entertained so that people here will stop wondering what's the real status of the platform. If they are professionals and I think they know how to make an action and handle things in a professional manner.
Hoping to see a better reputation about this project because someone already throwing some serious issue. Dev should make some action just to clarify the problem and prove that the issue isn't true in order to closed the chaos.
Activity: 308
Sounds legit? Not really
The way i see it is just to wait for admin reply first and see how that fans out because this is sounding kinda ridiculous if you ask me since basically they havent made an announcement on any exchange listing i think they just might need to clear the confusions around here
at the moment we can only observe how the project will develop in the near future. Because it is still difficult to understand how successful he will be.

We cannot totally predict what will happen in this project in the future. But we can get some hint through looking the foundation and the projects background. Starting from the creator or the developer, the creation of the project and the road map. Then the process will be followed.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I am interested in the matter too. Meanwhile there are no news. Above I have only read about some problems with exchangers, it would be desirable to learn what occurs in more detail.

I think if want to hear and read news about cargo coin, You can join the telegram group chat and ask the moderator about you inquires.
I think that this maybe a desirable solution for the members to clearing any doubts.
I think the answer nevertheless has to be soon because community already in panic because price of coin continues to fall. It is necessary to do something urgently.
Activity: 294

I think if want to hear and read news about cargo coin, You can join the telegram group chat and ask the moderator about you inquires.
I think that this maybe a desirable solution for the members to clearing any doubts.
Dua
Activity: 616
Sounds legit? Not really
The way i see it is just to wait for admin reply first and see how that fans out because this is sounding kinda ridiculous if you ask me since basically they havent made an announcement on any exchange listing i think they just might need to clear the confusions around here
at the moment we can only observe how the project will develop in the near future. Because it is still difficult to understand how successful he will be.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Sounds legit? Not really
Activity: 504
How soon the dump will stop and whether there are in general some prerequisites to it? It wouldn't be desirable that the price has gone even below as many people will lose interest in the project.
This does not always happen. Take Bitcoin as an example, how many times the price fell and grew, but interest in this coin did not decrease, but vice versa. So here, if the team recommends itself, then they will succeed!
Pages:
Jump to: