Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 60. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
That's really excite to the hunters who joined the bounty campaign since as far as we know generous bounty campaign is being offered in this project. And we are looking forward too for the next steps what could they have to offer for us.
Well lest hope for the best mate, hopefully they will heard the supporters sentiments and bounty campaigns will be launched so we can participate and receive some generous tokens. Don't loose hope, lets look forward on that.
I think, the bounty program almost done and we are just waiting for the team to announced when the token be listed. It would be nice if they can managed it to put this as soon as possible so that all people here will be satisfied. And I hope, that they need to be more active in communication inorder to have a better relation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The developer, didn't see you long ago. How does fund raising progress? Whether some plans in development of the platform have changed. Tell us please.

As far as I know, the team is quite busy? Admin or any staff of cargo coin thread forgotten that there are a lot of potential investors in Bitcointalk forum, Not only on social media.
I agree. For example, if I find a project in social networks, then I go looking for it here. Here I read all the reviews about the project and the team. All the same, there are also more users.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
https://youtu.be/feDyTwYX_uk

CargoCoin ICO presented by the CEO & co-founder - Bogomil Alexandrov at the CEOKLUB Investor Forum at Sofitel JBR, Dubai on 19.10.2018.

Cargocoin is that project who have always a good news for us.The ICO news is very good for us because everyone who interested in the project have contribute much in the project 
Activity: 504
Just seeing this project now. Hope i am not in late. Nice concept.

Thank you for your patronage dear member, If you like to support cargo coins, You can invest or just join the bounty campaign from there site. I think the campaign is still active.
The company was active. What makes you think that she is not active? It seems that everything works and always release updates.
Activity: 532
That's really excite to the hunters who joined the bounty campaign since as far as we know generous bounty campaign is being offered in this project. And we are looking forward too for the next steps what could they have to offer for us.
Well lest hope for the best mate, hopefully they will heard the supporters sentiments and bounty campaigns will be launched so we can participate and receive some generous tokens. Don't loose hope, lets look forward on that.
Activity: 476

CargoCoin ICO presented by the CEO & co-founder - Bogomil Alexandrov at the CEOKLUB Investor Forum at Sofitel JBR, Dubai on 19.10.2018.
This is quite good because the team did a great job advertising their ICO. They need to do a lot of stuff because this project is big from what I supposed to think due to the fact that this is global.
Yes. They really need to do the advertising strategy for them to be recognized and have a chance to succeed in acquiring supporters that will help for the betterment of the platform. I know it's hard to do it but I believe on this team because they have manage to reach the soft cap.
I agree with you. I'm sure the team has absolutely every chance to collect a soft cap. We just need to watch this project.
I am very positive about the project results. The Softcap surely achieved and some other good results is because of the project teams hardwork. They are very good in checking project status and trying to reach out to the public for a better project outcome.
Activity: 574
The developer, didn't see you long ago. How does fund raising progress? Whether some plans in development of the platform have changed. Tell us please.

As far as I know, the team is quite busy? Admin or any staff of cargo coin thread forgotten that there are a lot of potential investors in Bitcointalk forum, Not only on social media.
You are right, such option can be correct too. The developer is engaged in implementation of the project and on advertising just there is no time.
Merit: 20

Thank you for your patronage dear member, If you like to support cargo coins, You can invest or just join the bounty campaign from there site. I think the campaign is still active.

Yes. The bounties are still active but it will end 2 days from now as I have read it in the bounty section. The token sales will end on October 31 along with the bounty campaigns. I'm sure a lot of participants and supporters too are very excited now because after this, I believe the listing will be next to process.

Token sales generally end in parallel to the bounty cause there is literally no need to advertise people to buy the token when it's no more selling in the sale
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Yes. The bounties are still active but it will end 2 days from now as I have read it in the bounty section. The token sales will end on October 31 along with the bounty campaigns. I'm sure a lot of participants and supporters too are very excited now because after this, I believe the listing will be next to process.

Activity: 308

Activity: 350
D.U.G

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

This is quite good because the team did a great job advertising their ICO. They need to do a lot of stuff because this project is big from what I supposed to think due to the fact that this is global.

Oil company is large industries in DUBAI, I hope they can convince the investors or sponsors to work with CargoCoin platform.
Merit: 20

Yes. They really need to do the advertising strategy for them to be recognized and have a chance to succeed in acquiring supporters that will help for the betterment of the platform. I know it's hard to do it but I believe on this team because they have manage to reach the soft cap.

They probably do have some plan for advertising, most ICOs do cause even they want to make easy money from people throwing their cash at them
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/

they have less than a week to complete their ico and i think is quite awesome they were able to hit their softcap and hopefully they might reach a considerable good target before ico gets ended
Activity: 378
After the ICO ends which is on October 31, does the token immediately be listed in Bancor Exchange? What are the next moves of the team after the token sales? Perhaps, it will be very important to have a new and consistent updates about the development and works of the team.
As i am not getting real update this days.are you sure that ICO will be end in October 31.if thats a sure news then very soon we are getting real money
Real money as far as I know no one will give. Perhaps you meant that the tokens from the project will turn into real money. Moreover, he has such an attractive price.
Merit: 0
I think that this community is going through a stagnant phase.
Unfortunately, now in cryptocommunity very difficult period of time and many projects have problems with the movement. I think it will decide closer by December or by the beginning of 2019.
Yes,I totally understand and agree to your statement and the opinion that you shared as this is also a potential issue in larger, established projects.
I hope the developers will deal with these issues and will be able to bring this project to the goal. I would like to observe the development of the project and new updates.
Activity: 294
I think that this community is going through a stagnant phase.
Unfortunately, now in cryptocommunity very difficult period of time and many projects have problems with the movement. I think it will decide closer by December or by the beginning of 2019.
Yes,I totally understand and agree to your statement and the opinion that you shared as this is also a potential issue in larger, established projects.
Activity: 574
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Whether the team will have an attempt somehow to advance the platform to the sphere of real logistics, for example in some major well-known company? Would be the excellent decision from their party.

I think they already included that in their planned because they're a lot of logistics that operates around the globe and what they need to do is to convince them to adopt their technology that somehow it would help them to save more in terms of time and money IMO.
Pages:
Jump to: