Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 58. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
If someone want to test how admins care of the insvestors - go and ask about this on their telegram chat. They will ban you and delete all your messages.
Sounds legit? Not really
Do you speak in all seriousness? And you can find out exactly what you asked and for what reason they could delete your message?
Actually I am just wondering why the team or administrators will delete your comments or suggestions, message if this is not against the project or some comments are negative but they don't deleted it, I don't get your point actually, but for your peace try to analyze everything and go back to telegram channel and send again your concerns.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
If someone want to test how admins care of the insvestors - go and ask about this on their telegram chat. They will ban you and delete all your messages.
Sounds legit? Not really
Have any misunderstood at here? And remember that almost admin at telegram is hired, not sure they are core team.
I think yoh are just misunderstood some of the projecs part mate. May I ask if yoh have evidences about your accusations?  But if not be fair to the team please,its not right to accuse them just because of un noticed concerns, before you release irrelevant opinions try to check if this is healthy or not.
Activity: 574
How soon the dump will stop and whether there are in general some prerequisites to it? It wouldn't be desirable that the price has gone even below as many people will lose interest in the project.
Activity: 378
Sounds legit? Not really
Do you speak in all seriousness? And you can find out exactly what you asked and for what reason they could delete your message?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Sounds legit? Not really
Have any misunderstood at here? And remember that almost admin at telegram is hired, not sure they are core team.
It seems to me that if there are any difficulties with respect for the project supporters, then you need to write directly to the project developers. Usually they give their email address on the official website of the project.
I don't know if that was occur.If occur then it's a shame to have something like this.but try to connect here through thread,hope they will listen to the matter   
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Sounds legit? Not really
It seems to me that if there are any difficulties with respect for the project supporters, then you need to write directly to the project developers. Usually they give their email address on the official website of the project.
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
Sounds legit? Not really
Activity: 236
The price of Cargo coin ICO sale is now 1$. Those people who invested first will profit now if the predicted price will be on the market!
What price is projected on the market? If at the moment the price for one token is $ 1. It is also not a cheap purchase price.

People who  bought  on the first stage of the ICO will surely profit because of the big discount they offered in the past. Lucky them,
Really? Have any calculate of profit of 1 Cargocoin when buy it at beginning till now?

Read above.
https://ethen.market/f49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b
It is already on exchange, someone dumping @ $0.3
And nobody buy it. Strange

That's strange, How can they trade it, As I know the sale is not yet finished? The buy  button is the only active and Sell is not yet.

Go to their website: thecargocoin.com
Then skroll down until you find list of exchanges they have partnered with. Press on Ethen Exchange logo, it will open:

Same contract, same CRGO. Just 3 times cheaper. Enjoy
Well, it is normally, as i think. You want someone pump this coin to the moon then go away? I don't like ethen or etherdelta, forldelta so much, they always make dumping the price of anycoin.
Activity: 308
How much time will the team take to give a detailed response?
I am interested in the matter too. Meanwhile there are no news. Above I have only read about some problems with exchangers, it would be desirable to learn what occurs in more detail.

I think if want to hear and read news about cargo coin, You can join the telegram group chat and ask the moderator about you inquires.

Yeah, you're right mate. That's the best way to do if we want to know more new announcements and updates regarding the project. If we can't find in here, then it's better to visit their telegram group since most of the projects are having it inorder to commumicate with the supporters and investors.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
I am interested in the matter too. Meanwhile there are no news. Above I have only read about some problems with exchangers, it would be desirable to learn what occurs in more detail.

I think if want to hear and read news about cargo coin, You can join the telegram group chat and ask the moderator about you inquires.
The price of Cargo coin ICO sale is now 1$. Those people who invested first will profit now if the predicted price will be on the market!
What price is projected on the market? If at the moment the price for one token is $ 1. It is also not a cheap purchase price.

People who  bought  on the first stage of the ICO will surely profit because of the big discount they offered in the past. Lucky them,
Really? Have any calculate of profit of 1 Cargocoin when buy it at beginning till now?

Read above.

That's strange, How can they trade it, As I know the sale is not yet finished? The buy  button is the only active and Sell is not yet.

Did you contact the team about it? No official news from the CARGO TEAM why someone is dumping their coins, The token is not locked? because the ICO sale stage is not yet finished right? I think this is some kind of FUD.

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Read above.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 490
Does the team still no bounty program? This has to be necessary in order to be able to get a chance to be known here in the forum and someone might get curious about the platform.
I think, the team already launched the bounty program a long time ago in which can be found in the first page of this thread. Perhaps, the team must give updates regarding this matter if it has been extended or not so that people who wants to participate on this can still join.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
I dont think thats an official listing from Cargo i think is best to just wait for official announcement from the team or is possible investors decided to hurt the market sharply for some reasons

Read above.
Do you mean that no one buys tokens, and its price at the moment is 0.30 dollars? Strange, because before this was the price of 1 dollar per coin.
How do you know that coins are selling very badly now? Judging by the price, now quite an attractive price for the purchase of tokens.
I dont judge.
I tell facts.
Check. 10,000 cargo are listed for sale $0.3
So why nobody buys it at such price?
If they have raised $5.6m, why wouldnt anyone bought these @$0.3?  How is that posible?
Of course, this is an interesting question, but we cannot know why these tokens are selling so badly now. Perhaps the project lacks a quality advertising campaign? They just need to attract more supporters and potential buyers.
Activity: 294
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
The developer, didn't see you long ago. How does fund raising progress? Whether some plans in development of the platform have changed. Tell us please.

As far as I know, the team is quite busy? Admin or any staff of cargo coin thread forgotten that there are a lot of potential investors in Bitcointalk forum, Not only on social media.
I agree. For example, if I find a project in social networks, then I go looking for it here. Here I read all the reviews about the project and the team. All the same, there are also more users.
I agree in the statement above, here in bitcoin furom many individuals has all the potentials to invest the project in the market. We might not notice but many of here are investors and observe project that is strong and durable and has huge chance of success. 

That's probably the case and since newly created projects are becoming somehow worthless after the ICO, investors also learned to be more wise and vigilant. Hopefully, this doesn't end useless because probably more are expecting this to be useful in the near future.
Activity: 532
Does the team still no bounty program? This has to be necessary in order to be able to get a chance to be known here in the forum and someone might get curious about the platform.
Activity: 308
That's really excite to the hunters who joined the bounty campaign since as far as we know generous bounty campaign is being offered in this project. And we are looking forward too for the next steps what could they have to offer for us.
Well lest hope for the best mate, hopefully they will heard the supporters sentiments and bounty campaigns will be launched so we can participate and receive some generous tokens. Don't loose hope, lets look forward on that.

Their is bounty but they are offering it thru their website, Is cargo coin have its own blockchain? And is it true that they will be listed on binance?

That one is a  pretty and good news If binance will accept cargo coin for trading. The price and rank of cargo coin will surely increased after its launched.

Let just wait for further news, if it is true then it will be one of the best news. The level of this project will surely increase same as the value of the coin. Best thing to do for now is wait and be patient enough. Everything will come into place as long there are smooth process and positive environmenr within tge team and the people who invested and supported the project.
Pages:
Jump to: