Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 62. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I think that this community is going through a stagnant phase.
Unfortunately, now in cryptocommunity very difficult period of time and many projects have problems with the movement. I think it will decide closer by December or by the beginning of 2019.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Its been a couple of months when this project started, do you guys also offer a trial platform where we could personally test how your system works?

They should launch some of that for the beta test for few days to also recognize if there are any vulnerabilities and glitches in the website.
It would be good. But, most of the beta test for the users was just a trial and error check from the users. Better to hire an expert to find the vulnerabilities.

Is any available wallet for android, IOS or for PC version that people or members to store their Cargo Coins?  As I know The coins is not ERC20,
Check again their token is er-20 for now they might actually develop their own blockchain but i think that will take some time and i also think you can link up your wallet to their platform to see your tokens
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Its been a couple of months when this project started, do you guys also offer a trial platform where we could personally test how your system works?

They should launch some of that for the beta test for few days to also recognize if there are any vulnerabilities and glitches in the website.
It would be good. But, most of the beta test for the users was just a trial and error check from the users. Better to hire an expert to find the vulnerabilities.

Is any available wallet for android, IOS or for PC version that people or members to store their Cargo Coins?  As I know The coins is not ERC20,
The availability of accessible are already published, do seek the recent announcements and the other versions are working in progress as developers and subsequent engineers are involved testing the safety classifications.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
https://lnkd.in/dq5GeqC

CargoCoin new legal opinion by a New York licensed attorney - Nikita Tepikin with NYC registration number: 5251814. According to the legal opinion CargoCoin is not to be considered a security, but a utility token.

As a utility coin,it will surely gain popularity.The team should work on to find out bussinessman who can help them with this condition
For search of the necessary person it is necessary to spend a lot of time as it is quite difficult to find the qualitative expert in a short space of time. I don't know even than to help.
I think they have enough time to get such a qualitative & experience person to help them to increase their popularity.And this time we can also help them if they want support from us
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I think that this community is going through a stagnant phase.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

CargoCoin new legal opinion by a New York licensed attorney - Nikita Tepikin with NYC registration number: 5251814. According to the legal opinion CargoCoin is not to be considered a security, but a utility token.

Utility tokens right? That can be also be traded or redeemed when you are using their platform. Do the investors need KYC for to receive tokens when investing?
As I always have mentioned asking KYC for tokens ESPECIALLY if you're not even based off in a country that requires them is a really shitty idea
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
https://www.investinblockchain.com/cargocoin-streamlining-global-logistics/

CargoCoin is in the beginning stages of building a platform that links international trade with the blockchain. To understand their proposed solutions, first we must understand what international trade has become, the problems it currently faces, and how blockchains could help.

Thank you for this early update from the team. But for now can you possibly reach the hardcap in time admin? Are their big sponsors joined?
Yeah, indeed. Reaching the hardcap is the main mission from the project but I don't think they couldn't get it in time. Just be grateful for the amount of ICO has risen.
Hopefully they can, this is one of the marking points of the project. The success of the hardcap will indicates the good management and progress of the project.  I am still hopeful that everything will flow according to the plans and roadmap of the project. This is just a challenge that  need to be face and I know theh can make it  to the top.
Activity: 532

CargoCoin is in the beginning stages of building a platform that links international trade with the blockchain. To understand their proposed solutions, first we must understand what international trade has become, the problems it currently faces, and how blockchains could help.

Thank you for this early update from the team. But for now can you possibly reach the hardcap in time admin? Are their big sponsors joined?
I guess, they cannot be able to reach the hard cap because the token sales will end 4 days from now. But don't worry, the team have managed to reach the soft cap which is 5M USD. Perhaps, this amounts are good enough for the future development of the platform that can make all investors satisfied in joining this project.
Until that they will come everything is still posible. The sales will end up in 4 days but, the team can still work hard for it to reach the hardcap and the set goals. I know it will be hard but nothing is impossible for positive minds and heart.
Activity: 616

Yeah, indeed. Reaching the hardcap is the main mission from the project but I don't think they couldn't get it in time. Just be grateful for the amount of ICO has risen.
Activity: 560

I'm not sure if there is a wallet for android and ios because they have such a plenty of permissions in which can take a long period before its published.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0

All applications requires beta testers to imorove the stability of their system. I would be a costly investment to pay them but at least your system is more secured and stable.
Beta testing is a very good idea for a project. Thus, it is possible to find out all the problems in the development at an early date.
I think the developers will definitely launch the beta version of the application, but this will not happen soon. This launch takes a lot of time and work.
Activity: 504

All applications requires beta testers to imorove the stability of their system. I would be a costly investment to pay them but at least your system is more secured and stable.
Beta testing is a very good idea for a project. Thus, it is possible to find out all the problems in the development at an early date.
Activity: 532

Does the team been able to find way about it? This is s standard procedure which is necessary to avoid big potential problems that may affect about the performance of the system especially about the safety of the users.
Dua
Activity: 616

I guess, they cannot be able to reach the hard cap because the token sales will end 4 days from now. But don't worry, the team have managed to reach the soft cap which is 5M USD. Perhaps, this amounts are good enough for the future development of the platform that can make all investors satisfied in joining this project.
I hope this is the way you say it. In any case, the development team will have to make an announcement of the sales results and future plans for the development of the project.
Activity: 308

Activity: 378

Isn't ERC20 tokens? I have prepared a completely different wallet for buying tokens. Then I need a completely different wallet. If indeed they do not support it.
Activity: 350
D.U.G

Utility tokens right? That can be also be traded or redeemed when you are using their platform. Do the investors need KYC for to receive tokens when investing?
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Activity: 378

Or a dedicated team of people to bug test your program instead of trying to subsidize the costs by using the regular users who're not even that smart
There should be pre test cases ran and with successful result they should proceed with the next run else that will again lead to a new issue and the entire operation will have a trouble with the system.
Pages:
Jump to: