Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 9. (Read 71105 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Projects such as TenX, Monaco and Centra are already issuing debit cards, so it's very possible I would have thought? The beauty of Change Bank CAG is they are rolling out an entire platform for users to invest in other areas such as real estate, insurance and crypto trading on top of being just a crypto debit card.

As for partners - well it has been backed by the Estonian Goventment's e-residency program, so there is a solid foundation and belief there.

Again, such a young project, partners will come in time and that's what they are working on now. Their whitepaper mentions 2020 as the year to apply for their banking license, so this is a long term hold investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
First time poster, long time watcher on the forums here. Thought I would chime in and say that CAG is working hard still. I PM them every now and then on Twitter and get a reply within 24 hours every time - I must say they are very professional in their communication.

Basically here is what they had to say in reply to communications now and into the future...

"We have taken up the approach on an impactful updates and are coming up with better strategy in communication. We will update with more news once we are ready. The team is still hard at work on the product, not to worry. Let me know if you have any other questions! 👍"

I have no doubt this team is going to produce something special...just give them some time, it's a big project, but they are more than capable.

Cheers.
I also really like the team in this project, but unfortunately, not everything depends on them. To create such a business you need reliable partners.
Activity: 19
How exactly can a decentralized entity issue debit cards?  Sounds far-fetched to say the least.
Activity: 18
First time poster, long time watcher on the forums here. Thought I would chime in and say that CAG is working hard still. I PM them every now and then on Twitter and get a reply within 24 hours every time - I must say they are very professional in their communication.

Basically here is what they had to say in reply to communications now and into the future...

"We have taken up the approach on an impactful updates and are coming up with better strategy in communication. We will update with more news once we are ready. The team is still hard at work on the product, not to worry. Let me know if you have any other questions! 👍"

I have no doubt this team is going to produce something special...just give them some time, it's a big project, but they are more than capable.

Cheers.
Activity: 252
When we will heare any news from the team, why they became so passive out of nothing ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
This month dev is not active on blog last update posted almost a month and same happened on twitter too but it doesn't mean they are not working on this project. This taking too long time to release a working product situation will be turned into favor of all strong hands.

If there's no announcements, It means there are no updates. The discontinuation of partnership with the card issuer is a huge blow to the project. Unless the team finds a new issuer, The project will be at a stand still. It's a Cryptocurrency card startup, without an issuer, it's not going anywhere. Hopefully the team gets a new one soon.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
This month dev is not active on blog last update posted almost a month and same happened on twitter too but it doesn't mean they are not working on this project. This taking too long time to release a working product situation will be turned into favor of all strong hands.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
You guys need to understand the situation first of all it isn't easy to get license to run banking operations. This is a lengthy process to meet the requirements and second debit cards/prepaid cards which were promoted have lost support after what both issuer Visa/Mastercard have cut off usage of these cards with cryptocurrencies. Change is facing just like other card based projects unexpected situation and this is causing delays.
Activity: 126
Change is the first global crypto bank that focuses on linking banks and crypto space using blockchain technology to spend funds securely and worldwide.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
why the team is silent for several weeks already ? They were very active in telegram and media and suddenly just stop with any announce, any good reason behind it ?

I also really wonder what happened to the activity and the developers of this project. And Twitter silence. What happened?

Preparing for ICO, a rather laborious process, and perhaps the team does not have time to publish about its activities. However, it is necessary to eliminate and keep its customers and potential investors informed of all developments.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I completely forgot about change even I also have some tokens in my possessions. I went straight long on after seeing drops in its value but strangely it went away from my periodically verification list. Now after watching thread appearing on surface again it remind me about this.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Change is a scam project. The project has been stopped because they did not know how to do business.
They spent 35k ETH to get nothing. Maybe they will spend their tokens soon (42m CAG).
There is no card. Because they just collect info users (KYC) to sell them for 3rd party.
Kristjan is on vacation and do nothing.
This looks the same with Crystal Clear ICO.
Activity: 3
why the team is silent for several weeks already ? They were very active in telegram and media and suddenly just stop with any announce, any good reason behind it ?

@changefinance they are active on Twitter in March also.
 And on YouTube there is a live Q&A published on 1 March.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
This is one of the first projects I've met here. It is unfortunate that the team had to make changes in the timing of the launch of work products

when will the launch?
Everything will be done at this year 2018. Like Crypto wallet launch, Simple crypto, marketplace beta version, Change card shipment, and other. That is so closer, I guess.
you can read more an information here : https://getchange.com/Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 81
This is one of the first projects I've met here. It is unfortunate that the team had to make changes in the timing of the launch of work products

when will the launch?
Activity: 462
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

I also really wonder what happened to the activity and the developers of this project. And Twitter silence. What happened?
Activity: 252
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
I see Change gets less and less noticable, no more weekly updates, telegram group hardly a few messages a day, here nobody posts, what the reasons behind it ?

Nothing to discuss here because there is no news from team. As it was said before they are working with credit card integration now. When it will be finished they will inform us.

Change (CAG) very well held on such a red market. I believe that soon the price is going to surprise everyone. Waiting and hoping for the CAG

According to coinmarketcap, CAG reached a low around 93% off of it's peak price yesterday and you think it held well in such a red market??  Cheesy

Friend for me this very well. Since I bought at the price of 0.3-0.25$ well that is not lower.
Activity: 154
I see Change gets less and less noticable, no more weekly updates, telegram group hardly a few messages a day, here nobody posts, what the reasons behind it ?

Nothing to discuss here because there is no news from team. As it was said before they are working with credit card integration now. When it will be finished they will inform us.

Change (CAG) very well held on such a red market. I believe that soon the price is going to surprise everyone. Waiting and hoping for the CAG

According to coinmarketcap, CAG reached a low around 93% off of it's peak price yesterday and you think it held well in such a red market??  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: