Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 7. (Read 71105 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Excellent progress in the work. The team is not standing still. For those who have not seen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpUHuNLDDsk&feature=youtu.be
Well, at least there is news here. True, this is not exactly what I would like to see. And this video has very few views, his team even in the official twitter did not add

Thanks for sharing this link because this is first they missed to post this link on other social media channels. I'm following them on Twitter but didn't find this update there I also think this good news progress is still very positive.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Excellent progress in the work. The team is not standing still. For those who have not seen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpUHuNLDDsk&feature=youtu.be
Well, at least there is news here. True, this is not exactly what I would like to see. And this video has very few views, his team even in the official twitter did not add
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Hi, everybody. Who knows what is such a strong retracement to the bottom? Is there any bad news?

It's more lack of news at all. The team just stoped communication some time ago, nobody knows what they have in the background may be something huge, but may be they just quit.

I am very worried about this that the developers have ceased to be active. And the price is very affected.
Activity: 252
Hi, everybody. Who knows what is such a strong retracement to the bottom? Is there any bad news?

It's more lack of news at all. The team just stoped communication some time ago, nobody knows what they have in the background may be something huge, but may be they just quit.
Activity: 462
can i invest in this coin ? i like to buy around 1000 coin minimum
You can buy CAG token on exchanges. Now the token trade on Kucoin, Bibox, OKEx and the price is now very attractive
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
can i invest in this coin ? i like to buy around 1000 coin minimum
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Clearly some of you guys wanted to earn some easy bucks by investing in an ICO. For over a year now most ICO coins are being dumped after exchange release.. Maybe do a bit more research next time instead of crying? Just wait and the price will go back up

If she will go back to the top very soon. I think we will see it about to fall
It's normal in the market, most ICO still needs time to shine and I think Change can increase in value this year.
But, I am concern with the volume, I believe it has raise a big amount during the ICO so we deserve a big volume, I think it's
on the exchanges which we have problem, we need a bigger one.
Clearly some of you guys wanted to earn some easy bucks by investing in an ICO. For over a year now most ICO coins are being dumped after exchange release.. Maybe do a bit more research next time instead of crying? Just wait and the price will go back up

If she will go back to the top very soon. I think we will see it about to fall
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Great news! Change is asking potential card holders about the design...which do you like the most?

https://getchange.typeform.com/to/R0jdyN

While that is not news but simply a survey. I really hope the good news will come soon.

It's should come eventually, I see all the similar projects are doing annoucements about new cards, Change has a very attractive deal offering cards for free so let's see what comes next.

In current situation first mover will take advantage and this ecosystem will be dominated by them. Change has very good approach even there is delay but I hope they will do something nice to bring more attnetion towards this.
Great news! Change is asking potential card holders about the design...which do you like the most?

While that is not news but simply a survey. I really hope the good news will come soon.

It's should come eventually, I see all the similar projects are doing annoucements about new cards, Change has a very attractive deal offering cards for free so let's see what comes next.
Activity: 896
Though now at this stage risk is more higher but still ready to increase my stake in this project. It is helping to reduce overall cost per token. Change team is around that encourage to keep on waiting for better future. I hope Change will be the project to solve the card issue and will lead other projects in this field.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

I hope the team keeps silence for a reason and they come up very soon with a good news.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I remember this golden days when price reached its high time but suddenly all fell under huge pressure and this is big reason why this is at very low level. They are hiring new people so that I have hope for this project it will find the way to keep growing.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
As mentioned in their white paper, 2020 they are hoping to apply for banking license. So yes, to those wanting to make a quick buck...this isn't for you. This is a long term hold, 3-5 years.

Once crypto is widely adopted, that's when projects such as this will take off. I invested because I want Change to be my personal bank of the future and somewhere I can trust to bank with.

Have faith, have patience.

Faith comes from only when team is very active and giving updates about their progress and developments. Already there are many rumors crypto are widely adopted by the people but don't know how far can change company will reach their goals.

https://twitter.com/changefinance

They are active on social media account updates are coming frequently I hope very soon they will achieve their milestone and soon it will be on the track. I think in long term this will be nice project and people can invest in it if they can hold.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
As mentioned in their white paper, 2020 they are hoping to apply for banking license. So yes, to those wanting to make a quick buck...this isn't for you. This is a long term hold, 3-5 years.

Once crypto is widely adopted, that's when projects such as this will take off. I invested because I want Change to be my personal bank of the future and somewhere I can trust to bank with.

Have faith, have patience.

Faith comes from only when team is very active and giving updates about their progress and developments. Already there are many rumors crypto are widely adopted by the people but don't know how far can change company will reach their goals.
Pages:
Jump to: