Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 8. (Read 71105 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
As mentioned in their white paper, 2020 they are hoping to apply for banking license. So yes, to those wanting to make a quick buck...this isn't for you. This is a long term hold, 3-5 years.

Once crypto is widely adopted, that's when projects such as this will take off. I invested because I want Change to be my personal bank of the future and somewhere I can trust to bank with.

Have faith, have patience.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
Change is in a really difficult sector of crypto field, making business with banks is extremely difficult... Banks are very stubborn to change, I hope Change can focus on very small start-up online or local banks that try to gain new customers first.  I think this project is good but maybe its too early, could be long term invest, like 2-3 years from now to see some real profits.
It's a start up project and they see the potential in the future that is why change was created.
It will continue to achieve its goal no matter how long it will take, of course we need time but a simple progress would already mean a lot to us.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Change is in a really difficult sector of crypto field, making business with banks is extremely difficult... Banks are very stubborn to change, I hope Change can focus on very small start-up online or local banks that try to gain new customers first.  I think this project is good but maybe its too early, could be long term invest, like 2-3 years from now to see some real profits.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Revolutionising KYC Services
This is one of the first projects that I met on this forum and I have nice memories connected with it Smiley I really believe in the team and I'm waiting for the working product to be launched

Free Card Order is opened. Trading volume is really low. Change is listed on good exchange. Hope hype will up after product launch.

I personally already tired of waiting for delivery of anything by Change team. Wallet was an empty web application, but even it's not available anymore. I'm happy i didn't deposited anything into it as it's disabled.
Yes, the news is not very pleasant from the team, or rather their absence. Although the product looks very useful for many users of crypto currency, and many are waiting for its release
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
This is one of the first projects that I met on this forum and I have nice memories connected with it Smiley I really believe in the team and I'm waiting for the working product to be launched

Free Card Order is opened. Trading volume is really low. Change is listed on good exchange. Hope hype will up after product launch.

I personally already tired of waiting for delivery of anything by Change team. Wallet was an empty web application, but even it's not available anymore. I'm happy i didn't deposited anything into it as it's disabled.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
I will say regardless of the project for the moment to expect any of these is able to provide cards with support for cryptocurrencies isn't possible. There is double pressure on US based project first SEC is taking them hardly and second cards providers have cut off any kind of support. They are caught between two rocks this seems to me whether they accept or not publicly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
This project focuses on the decentralized encryption of banks, providing a full range of financial services based on encrypted currencies, and I think it can stand out from existing products! I will continue to pay attention
Activity: 518
Merit: 299

I flicked the team a PM on Twitter this week about Centra and as usual they got back to me straight away with the following:

Centra and Change are in totally different jurisdictions. Also, they could not prove the things they claim. I can tell you that the team are working on a real product and we have foreseen and plan to make sure that we are completely in the bound of the law. Smiley

Hope this helps, let us know if you have any other questions.

Have a lovely day ahead!

IMO the Change team know what they are doing, and are making extra sure that when the product is delivered, it's delivered properly and within the law.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
These guys are a totally different kettle of fish in comparison to Centra - although, Centra was very convincing it has to be said.

I PM'd the team a few days ago on Twitter about providing monthly updates...and look what happened, they are all over it!! Great job team Change!

Check out the March update here:

https://medium.com/changefinance/change-monthly-recap-march-ca912bd7f288

about CENTRA project also wrote developers and investors and administration. that they have nothing in common with anyone. that they're personal. but they didn't want to close. close them. they're not crooks.
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
Hello, I can translate you people to Latin or French so it will no be in English
Why would you translate in Latin? You think the pope might be interested in Change tokens?
Let me know if he does. He can have mine at 150$ a piece  Grin
I thought she/he just wanna trying to switch of thread or any by tools / google translate. I can see for those post, not yet any post by local sections.
If she/he able to trasnlate, bounty program was over, if him wanna to make an offer, you can contact support / team. But im not sure for that.
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
Hello, I can translate you people to Latin or French so it will no be in English

Why would you translate in Latin? You think the pope might be interested in Change tokens?

Let me know if he does. He can have mine at 150$ a piece  Grin
Activity: 110
Merit: 6
These guys are a totally different kettle of fish in comparison to Centra - although, Centra was very convincing it has to be said.

I PM'd the team a few days ago on Twitter about providing monthly updates...and look what happened, they are all over it!! Great job team Change!

Check out the March update here:

https://medium.com/changefinance/change-monthly-recap-march-ca912bd7f288
legendary
When we will heare any news from the team, why they became so passive out of nothing ?

Your prayers have been answered, my friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tq7U-9vxB20
Merit: 103
I think change of whitepaper and revenue share concept was just because of this reason. SEC regulation is very strict on this part and I think all similar project will end up changing their promises or being closed.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Are you sure you have been following the correct Twitter channel? The last post was dated 5 days ago.

https://twitter.com/changefinance

I've been following this project from the very beginning: a young team, ambitious, presenting a large portal for all kind of financial products. I hope they will do well!

I am also very interested in this project. But I'm very worried about that. What today arrested a project CENTRA. I'm worried about CHANGE being arrested. Or it won't happen? Calm me down, please.

Both projects have different location from my point of view there is no reason to get worried about the future of this project. I think Change will deliver they are already focus to develop this platform as early as they can so keep patience soon we will hear good news.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Are you sure you have been following the correct Twitter channel? The last post was dated 5 days ago.

I've been following this project from the very beginning: a young team, ambitious, presenting a large portal for all kind of financial products. I hope they will do well!

I am also very interested in this project. But I'm very worried about that. What today arrested a project CENTRA. I'm worried about CHANGE being arrested. Or it won't happen? Calm me down, please.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: