Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 6. (Read 71105 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Well, did we wait for that. This is great news. https://twitter.com/changefinance/status/1001023661195845632 many thanks to the team for being busy with their work.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
so  the  team is still working, lot of negative comments in Twitter anyway I hope its good project. Change is going to change everything  Wink
Not at the current status, if they are working then we should see some results.
The first problem I see is the lack of liquidity, even if its a good project but as long as not listed in big exchange, no chance it will grow faster.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
so  the  team is still working, lot of negative comments in Twitter anyway I hope its good project. Change is going to change everything  Wink
Activity: 18
Nice little update from the team today via email - good to see things are ticking along!

"Starting from next week, we will launch a major update that will allow our users to buy and convert cryptocurrencies with zero fees. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you can already start verifying your account and buy cryptocurrencies via bank transfer."
Activity: 644
Anyone noticed or wondered why the a big exchange like Okex has only a $45 trading volume for Change?

Oh well probably this projects turns into another failure because big companies are stepping in the game they even have a bigger chance of partnerships with real banks.
There are a lot of coin that has a little volume in OkeX but as long as they are listed there, we can still say that it has a chance
a token will grow as long as the team keep developing the project.

I do not see any developments or partnerships.. their twitter account is only filled with useless information that has got nothing to do with the project gotta feel that this is a scam all along.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Anyone noticed or wondered why the a big exchange like Okex has only a $45 trading volume for Change?

Oh well probably this projects turns into another failure because big companies are stepping in the game they even have a bigger chance of partnerships with real banks.
There are a lot of coin that has a little volume in OkeX but as long as they are listed there, we can still say that it has a chance
a token will grow as long as the team keep developing the project.
Activity: 644

Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
I think majority will turn out of Change if they won't be able to deliver untill the end of the summer. That's enough time for them to release a card and update app with solid functionality. The credit of trust is not endless.

I can't wait for them to release the cards and the working product in General. The main thing that they did not work as well as Centra
I didn't even believe nor trust the team to make a working product. I can even make a card but without real use or in short a fake one. Like centra remember they have centra cards which was the cards that Floyd was holding in the promotion of that ico. This change is no longer far from centra.

I am also very worried that the CAG did not work as well as the CENTRA as I have a large amount lies in the CAG tokens.
You have to decide now, when your tokens value is not giving you a profit, you have to divert that to other projects.
I believe there a lot of good project out there, you can find if you will look closely on the market.

I fully agree with you that there are many good and even better projects than CAG.  But you can buy something that is much worse and then very much sorry.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
I think majority will turn out of Change if they won't be able to deliver untill the end of the summer. That's enough time for them to release a card and update app with solid functionality. The credit of trust is not endless.

I can't wait for them to release the cards and the working product in General. The main thing that they did not work as well as Centra
I didn't even believe nor trust the team to make a working product. I can even make a card but without real use or in short a fake one. Like centra remember they have centra cards which was the cards that Floyd was holding in the promotion of that ico. This change is no longer far from centra.

I am also very worried that the CAG did not work as well as the CENTRA as I have a large amount lies in the CAG tokens.
You have to decide now, when your tokens value is not giving you a profit, you have to divert that to other projects.
I believe there a lot of good project out there, you can find if you will look closely on the market.

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

At least centra were able to pump because it goes scam.
Change does not really move according to my expectation, until now we are still in a low volume exchanges, I remember that we have collected
a good amount during the ICO, I think they will give us some liquidity this year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

Activity: 35
red flag for this project should have been the amount of coins the team ISSUED themselves  for free ... Huh Huh Huh Huh

also has  anyone else notice when the head of  cag talks he never really says anything  , just talks in general of crypto

cag is the last ico i will ever invest in ,  go with coins that have no ico and the team has to prove themselves to make that $$$ instead of us handing it to them because they put on a pretty show when selling the ico tokens .

Cag is a whole bunch of nothing , they took advantage of the hot ico market . they have nothing to show but promises
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Activity: 35
its been about 6 months since CAG has been trading -
its also been that long without the cards they promised , and yes i am aware of the issues cag is having ,
at this point the cards are old tech

cag is playing catch-up if they are at all playing , new video is more of a general picture of the crypto space.

dont understand all the surveys on twitter , how do they relate to CAG, it doesnt look to me they are using the basic info they get for anything , the questions are very plain .

anyway its been half a year and its safe to say this coin will fizzle out,
nothing here thats game changing , actually nothing really here  at all

only reason i invested money here was because of the cards ,,,

bad move on my part and never again will put money in a ICO
Excellent progress in the work. The team is not standing still. For those who have not seen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpUHuNLDDsk&feature=youtu.be
Well, at least there is news here. True, this is not exactly what I would like to see. And this video has very few views, his team even in the official twitter did not add

That looks more like another advertisement to me not the real news, I hope the real news will be soon with card shipping, otherwise the price will fall bellow 0.

Yes now with cards everything is very difficult as it in every possible way to resist to the power to them it very much there is no wish.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Also I wasn't updated with current status of the project until I saw that shared video. It seems that they still need time to deliver specially in changed situation which made things tougher for cards providers. Giving up is not option but keep going on with the flow of development to see where it takes us in coming weeks.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Excellent progress in the work. The team is not standing still. For those who have not seen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpUHuNLDDsk&feature=youtu.be
Well, at least there is news here. True, this is not exactly what I would like to see. And this video has very few views, his team even in the official twitter did not add

That looks more like another advertisement to me not the real news, I hope the real news will be soon with card shipping, otherwise the price will fall bellow 0.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

Thanks for sharing this link because this is first they missed to post this link on other social media channels. I'm following them on Twitter but didn't find this update there I also think this good news progress is still very positive.

I receive their monthly newsletter. They decided some time ago to stop posting useless info just to keep ppl interested. Instead they are - on a monthly basis - posting a news video and sending a newsletter by email.

I think that's a good spirit, but I am also eager to hear more good news as much and as soon as possible...
Pages:
Jump to: