Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 2. (Read 71105 times)

Activity: 669
Merit: 10
There's also more and more posts on Facebook and they even posted a video online whilst buying a sandwich in a shop with their card.

We'll see very soon, but I don't think it's a scam.

We will see, maybe you are still holding this coin so you are still optimistic.
I don't know if they are still trading live in Kucoin but their volume listed here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/change/#markets is only $1.
It looks like they are still trading on Kucoin but I also don't know for sure about that so to be clearer I suggest let's just keep up with the developments and wait for the latest information
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
There's also more and more posts on Facebook and they even posted a video online whilst buying a sandwich in a shop with their card.

We will see, maybe you are still holding this coin so you are still optimistic.
I don't know if they are still trading live in Kucoin but their volume listed here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/change/#markets is only $1.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

Activity: 185
Harmony for One and All
A member of the Telegram community has confirmed he received his Change payment card today!

I'm in this from the beginning so I can only hope and wish for the best for this project, and this kind of news is what we need exactly.
There are a lot of fake information on telegram and other social media so it is not easy way to trust, we could be confirmed easily if the person could post on here in bitcointalk.
if there is evidence, I will believe, information about the card that has been sent, has the member take pictures and spread the news to several social media and forums, and Change will increase in price
If there is evidence then there are a lot of people who will believe and they will invest on it and they price will increase significantly as you have told, but I do not think the news was real. I think the news was fake.
because there is no update on their social media regarding the card,
maybe it is fake news, see Change prices are also still stable at $ 0.08
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
A member of the Telegram community has confirmed he received his Change payment card today!

I'm in this from the beginning so I can only hope and wish for the best for this project, and this kind of news is what we need exactly.
There are a lot of fake information on telegram and other social media so it is not easy way to trust, we could be confirmed easily if the person could post on here in bitcointalk.
if there is evidence, I will believe, information about the card that has been sent, has the member take pictures and spread the news to several social media and forums, and Change will increase in price
If there is evidence then there are a lot of people who will believe and they will invest on it and they price will increase significantly as you have told, but I do not think the news was real. I think the news was fake.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103

legendary

The article is very clear and the final decision of the swap will remain subject to a community vote.
They took a good decision regarding the swap which was selected by the vote of the community. Soon it should reach on its new target, new price and everything should be good of it.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Token swap idea looking interesting to convert current tokens into equity surely it will boost the confidence of the people and build the more trust into this project. I'm holding my tokens from the beginning and I hope in future it will be back on the track.
legendary
Is there any news about the delivery which they promised? For swap it is horrible but if they can hale it then it will not make problem though they have to faced few additional task which will cost money and time.

There is indeed finally official news. I am moderately optimistic.

The article is very clear and the final decision of the swap will remain subject to a community vote.

https://blog.getchange.com/change-token-swap-issuance-of-equity-like-tokens/

It seems the project took off on a bad start after having had some issues and discussions about the Bounty rewards. However, concerning the content and development of the project in itself, I'd dare to say the ride has been rather faultless.

FYI, the roadmap for the swap, followed by the community vote. It seemed to me some of these dates are important enough to copy them here:

Important details:

14 Apr 2019 Release of token swap terms and CNG characteristics

1 Jul 2019 Release of updated token swap web page and FAQ

1 Sept 2019 Enable sending CAG to Change mobile application

16 Sept – 15 Dec 2019 Community voting and swapping period on a 1:1 ratio

16 Dec 2019 Announcement of the community vote results

20 Dec 2019 Latest delivery day of the first CNG tokens, if voting was favorable

1 Jan 2020 CNG trading on Change mobile application

1 Jan – 31 Dec 2020 Swapping period on a decreasing ratio

31 Dec 2020 Latest possible expiration date and equity conversion

If 51% vote in favor:

20 Dec 2019 Latest delivery day of the first CNG token

1 Jan 2020 CNG trading on Change mobile application

1 Jan – 31 Dec 2020 Swapping period on a decreasing ratio

If 51% vote against:

20 Dec 2019 All CAG will be returned to the original wallets
Looks like the Change payment cards have arrived at their HQ. There's some buzz on Telegram.

Let's see if they'll deliver finally, as promised. They still have a swap coming up and I remain convinced that in most cases, swaps are horrible for your image and reputation.
Is there any news about the delivery which they promised? For swap it is horrible but if they can hale it then it will not make problem though they have to faced few additional task which will cost money and time.
legendary
Looks like the Change payment cards have arrived at their HQ. There's some buzz on Telegram.

Let's see if they'll deliver finally, as promised. They still have a swap coming up and I remain convinced that in most cases, swaps are horrible for your image and reputation.
Lack of communication and no consistency in the development is biggest problem of this project. They throw some news after weeks and then again go to hibernate mode again. If there is something solid moving behind the scene they should use every single channel to spread words about it. They should communicate with their future potential clients but strange strategy they adopted of remaining silent.
I think they are busy but if they have no time to communicate with supporter as well as investors they should appoint people who can communicate on behalf of their project. As they are running a big ICO they should have no problem for the fund to appoint a person to communicate with the community.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
People make money in bull and bear both types of market if you look at the alternative coins market you will see constant rise and fall. Some markets even are getting stable after each rise. I don't think market is very bad because you still can make profit from this so it is acceptable overall. These are early signs of restoration of uptrend this is how I watch.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
https://twitter.com/changefinance/status/1068528461164118016

Nice update from the CEO it is good to watch this video they have some good plans about upcoming events especially for token swap. I hope this will get back this on the track to rise again.

That's nice to see they actually are publishing some funding and revenue figures, although I wonder if they are audited. This is trading at 3x cash value if it's true (although token has no right to the cash).
it seems that it will be difficult for CAG to rise again if the bitcoin price is still decreasing,
even though CAG always does extraordinary updates, we must hold CAG tokens
Forget your CAG tokens for awhile, it will rise but not sure when it will happen.
The market now is not our friend, every project is looking bad in terms of development so it's the best time to lay low.
Enjoy your life still, just go on for a long term investment, buy more CAG if possible, price is so cheap so it's very attractive as long as you believe.

"The market now is not our friend"... That depends on where you are on the market. If you are holding and can't lower your average by buying. Or you want out. It's definitely not a friend now. But if you have time and money, this could be a time to dig gold.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Nice update from the CEO it is good to watch this video they have some good plans about upcoming events especially for token swap. I hope this will get back this on the track to rise again.

That's nice to see they actually are publishing some funding and revenue figures, although I wonder if they are audited. This is trading at 3x cash value if it's true (although token has no right to the cash).
it seems that it will be difficult for CAG to rise again if the bitcoin price is still decreasing,
Forget your CAG tokens for awhile, it will rise but not sure when it will happen.
The market now is not our friend, every project is looking bad in terms of development so it's the best time to lay low.
Enjoy your life still, just go on for a long term investment, buy more CAG if possible, price is so cheap so it's very attractive as long as you believe.
Activity: 185
Harmony for One and All

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Lack of communication and no consistency in the development is biggest problem of this project. They throw some news after weeks and then again go to hibernate mode again. If there is something solid moving behind the scene they should use every single channel to spread words about it. They should communicate with their future potential clients but strange strategy they adopted of remaining silent.
Pages:
Jump to: