Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 5. (Read 71105 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

I strongly encourage the team to consider adding more exchanges once the application is running smoothly and the card has been launched. We will need access to more exchanges in order to get a volume boost.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Has anyone tried mobile app which is available for android as well as for iOS ? I just came to know about this supports five major currencies within the European economic area with trading fee zero. It is breakthrough and will bring the project back in the game as important player. Offering zero fee can be good marketing tool alongside the quality of app. I will give it try later.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
It is a high-tech projects, very challenging, I want to know whether you have enough technical talent to develop this, not only the concept, but also produce and test result, this will be a very big job
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I've already been signed up and waiting for the card for quite a while now a good couple of months, is there already more of an estimate then "soon"?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
there really is no purpose to this coin , i was new to crypto and made a horrible mistake buying this coin ,,
even if this coin does whatever is in the road map it will be a failure
this coin has no business being in crypto ,, they took advantage of the HOT market and cashed in ,, the took 40% of tokens for free ,, this is the BIGGEST RED FLAG...
do not contribute to their game ,, if the price goes higher then who do you think will sell ?
they will try to last long enought to cash out those 40% of coins they got for nothing ,,,,
be carefull newbies... and longs imo take your losses and go

really who would trust to put any btc or eth on a cag wallet, you would need to be out of your mind to do so ...
be carefull newbies... and longs imo take your losses and go like i did , nothing here

I lost my trust after the team refused to address all the bounty complaints. I cant think of any project thats succesful after screwing over their community so hard
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
My first thoughts were whether something has been announced why I see this thread bumped up after months. I remained more shocked to see there is nothing and someone just shake the silent investors by bring the thread in light from dark shelves of the forum. Change is listed on three good exchanges but need much more on development side to make the difference.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Change allows investors to access a wide range of investment services. Investors will be available to all services simultaneously and control their entire investment portfolio from one control panel via the mobile Change application.

But there is no activity from official account into this thread even there are so many updates and this project offering interesting services which could help this to get recover. We need constant updates from official person and let build the confidence of new investors into platform.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Change allows investors to access a wide range of investment services. Investors will be available to all services simultaneously and control their entire investment portfolio from one control panel via the mobile Change application.
Activity: 35
there really is no purpose to this coin , i was new to crypto and made a horrible mistake buying this coin ,,
even if this coin does whatever is in the road map it will be a failure
this coin has no business being in crypto ,, they took advantage of the HOT market and cashed in ,, the took 40% of tokens for free ,, this is the BIGGEST RED FLAG...
do not contribute to their game ,, if the price goes higher then who do you think will sell ?
they will try to last long enought to cash out those 40% of coins they got for nothing ,,,,
be carefull newbies... and longs imo take your losses and go

really who would trust to put any btc or eth on a cag wallet, you would need to be out of your mind to do so ...
be carefull newbies... and longs imo take your losses and go like i did , nothing here
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
When i activated 2fa it didnt ask me to enter the 2fa code to enable. Slightly unusual compared to others.

I think it's a temporary flaw. Soon all the bugs will be removed, I think and hope so.

I did it without a problem. I don't know what's wrong. Maybe you should restart the app!
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
When i activated 2fa it didnt ask me to enter the 2fa code to enable. Slightly unusual compared to others.

I think it's a temporary flaw. Soon all the bugs will be removed, I think and hope so.
Activity: 140
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Very interesting project I'm following back from 2017. I think big changes are coming once bear market stabilizes and we can expect some uptrend in Bitcoin. CAG tokens will surpass $1 per token. Just my opinion and not investment or trading advice.
The price could easily grow especially if we are in the bullish season.
It happened in the first month of this year, the price went over $1 but now what we are seeing might be a normal price because the volume is still low.
Activity: 18
Some more positive news come from the Change Team today on their Facebook page...

"Our CEO Kristjan Kangro met with e-Residency’s Vice President Ott Vatter to discuss the vision of giving anyone in the world access to an European bank account through Change. We have a clear understanding of the regulatory requirements to make this happen and we’re excited to work together."

Reference: https://www.facebook.com/changefinance/
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Very interesting project I'm following back from 2017. I think big changes are coming once bear market stabilizes and we can expect some uptrend in Bitcoin. CAG tokens will surpass $1 per token. Just my opinion and not investment or trading advice.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
currently there is no attention for this project. "Changes" will come or maybe not Smiley
I already quit the project.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
Well, did we wait for that. This is great news. https://twitter.com/changefinance/status/1001023661195845632 many thanks to the team for being busy with their work.

This news is certainly wonderful. But the price for some reason it is not affected. It is unclear why
That is because of the market condition, there is no buying now and the volume is still low so we cannot expect the price will grow.
The update is good but people would not appreciate by buying because there are more potential project than change and they even did not grow at this time.
Activity: 18
Yep - this is massive news. Awesome work by the Change team.

As the market shifts over the next 6-12 months, you can just imagine how huge this project will be in Europe especially. Estonia is pro crypto and as one of the few projects covering many investment categories, with the prospect of having a banking license in 2020, Change is aligning themselves to become a leader in this category.

Looking forward to seeing the app and project move to a worldwide scale over the coming months moving into 2019 and beyond.

Very exciting.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
Ok this should do it. No fees for buying or trading LTC, BTC and ETH. What's keeping the others from downloading the app?

Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Well, did we wait for that. This is great news. https://twitter.com/changefinance/status/1001023661195845632 many thanks to the team for being busy with their work.

This news is certainly wonderful. But the price for some reason it is not affected. It is unclear why
Pages:
Jump to: