Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 3. (Read 71105 times)

Activity: 928
Merit: 531
They've announced VISA approval on their Telegram channel, meaning they should begin distributing crypto-backed credit cards in a few weeks.

Say what you want, but I think that's some pretty impressive news, not only for CHANGE but for the whole crypto world.
If they distribute crypto backed credit cards then what will be benefit on their card? Where it will be available and what will be annual fee, transaction fee etc. Is there any details regarding their credit card info.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
When they are active they release updates one after other and then again enter in silence. This irregularity in their activity isn't very positive impression giving habit. They were write ups where productivity and real business development was the topic and main focused on. That was just simple pump and volume is washed completely even exchange is big but interest in this market isn't of that level anymore.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
There is no update neither you can find any communication in last ten days but this is second consecutive day when market of CAG is showing good signs. First I thought may be there is something but didn't reach to anything. We can consider this volume in specific market conditions good enough. May be someone is buying anticipating ahead of updates.
I think its normal for the market which we can say that even a dead coin can be pump alongside the whole market trend. Typically this coins can be forseen having a very low volume pump. Somehow if you are right maybe one of the whales have an insider info so they will going to accumulate in this price.
There is no update neither you can find any communication in last ten days but this is second consecutive day when market of CAG is showing good signs. First I thought may be there is something but didn't reach to anything. We can consider this volume in specific market conditions good enough. May be someone is buying anticipating ahead of updates.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
I would believe in public statements and updates rather than announcements coming in closed groups. That is big claim regarding Visa approval for card but can't say anything at this moment until I confirm it from other resources. Last updates I was aware of neither Visa nor Master card was showing any sign of collaboration with cryptocurrencies backed cards for projects.

Looks like they expect to send the first cards early 2019.

Further on, I'd like to confirm your vision as I also prefer official/public announcements. I've been following this project from the beginning, but I would not like to be considered as a shiller. Wink
I would believe in public statements and updates rather than announcements coming in closed groups. That is big claim regarding Visa approval for card but can't say anything at this moment until I confirm it from other resources. Last updates I was aware of neither Visa nor Master card was showing any sign of collaboration with cryptocurrencies backed cards for projects.
Activity: 430
Merit: 101
They've announced VISA approval on their Telegram channel, meaning they should begin distributing crypto-backed credit cards in a few weeks.

Say what you want, but I think that's some pretty impressive news, not only for CHANGE but for the whole crypto world.

I still have concern about this news VISA didn't announced any kind of policy to give approval to any project. Maybe someone spreading fake news t offload his bags or it is attempt to create FOMO. Be careful to buy on this news.

+1

Decentralysed Crypto Bank cant be issuer for credit cards
Change still have to get:
1.Money remittance license
2.E-money and payment institution license
and that will happen maybe in march of 2019.
mentioned Credit institution licence (i.e. banking licence) probably will be not necessary if we talk about their goals and preloaded cc

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

I still have concern about this news VISA didn't announced any kind of policy to give approval to any project. Maybe someone spreading fake news t offload his bags or it is attempt to create FOMO. Be careful to buy on this news.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
So CAG will convert into CNG it has been reconfirmed on their official twitter two days ago. For extra safety measures I also have listed myself of newsletter to not miss any important update at this stage at least. It sounds really nice to become share holder of a company, hopefully it will deliver and turn into big someday.

So is this going to be a 1:1 swap? To be honest i saw this by accident and if i would just holded them on my wallet without knowing to prepare, they would probably be worthless unswapped tokens soon.
I should be watching this thread from time to time and their official announcement so I can participate in the swap.
Still holding some CAG though the value now is almost worthless, who knows, the future is very unpredictable, it might become precious again like last year.
it's funny how you say that CAG is worthless, look, CAG is up 10%, and if you look at the chart from the price of CAG it indicates that CAG is bullish,
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
So CAG will convert into CNG it has been reconfirmed on their official twitter two days ago. For extra safety measures I also have listed myself of newsletter to not miss any important update at this stage at least. It sounds really nice to become share holder of a company, hopefully it will deliver and turn into big someday.

So is this going to be a 1:1 swap? To be honest i saw this by accident and if i would just holded them on my wallet without knowing to prepare, they would probably be worthless unswapped tokens soon.
I should be watching this thread from time to time and their official announcement so I can participate in the swap.
Still holding some CAG though the value now is almost worthless, who knows, the future is very unpredictable, it might become precious again like last year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
https://twitter.com/changefinance/status/1068528461164118016

Nice update from the CEO it is good to watch this video they have some good plans about upcoming events especially for token swap. I hope this will get back this on the track to rise again.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
This is big move with this announcement on swap of tokens. It could be much more better to give some information link with this tweet. I understand they may not have proper date yet but information regarding new protocol and conditions were bringing people back in thread. This is going move the community those holding tokens for long time.
I still have some tokens left, and honestly, I almost forget because this project is not doing well, and in addition, market is not good.
I think token swap will have little positive effect if there is, but if the decision is for the benefit of the project in long term, then that is always a good decision.
This is big move with this announcement on swap of tokens. It could be much more better to give some information link with this tweet. I understand they may not have proper date yet but information regarding new protocol and conditions were bringing people back in thread. This is going move the community those holding tokens for long time.
Activity: 980
Activity: 914
-1 Exchange: Bibox announced delisting CAG/ETH & CAG/BTC pairs:
https://twitter.com/Bibox365/status/1054284735193776136

Latest date of possible withdrawal is 11/16/2018.
But we still have Kucoin & OKEx.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Not delivering after so long it sign of failure. Unfortunately, many projects those raised money back in 2017 have failed to show any progress. You are right with this inactivity and prolonged period of not saying anything looks like exit strategy. People will keep alive the thread till some certain period after that they quit and that is the end.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
This is one of the projects which raised money using fancy whitepaper to show how the platform will work in future. They are incompatible to deliver what they raised money for that's why investing in any project which doesn't have MVP or prototype at least is like donating money for to them. They communicate once in a month to show they are still around and that's all. Token is still on two well reputed exchanges that's why I will not call them scam but incompetent suits more better.
I guess, this still have a chance but bad reputation will kill this project in the long run.
They changes the terms on the bounty program and therefore bounty participants did not receive the actual amount due, their incompetence
will lead to the failure of this project, but as always, there's time to correct whatever mistakes they did in the past.

they're not active anymore, the bounty scam was the start of their downfall which uncovered a lot of inconsistencies as well as a bunch of lies they told to get so many funding for their ICO
Usually when they started the project with a scam they will slowly die and I think it's happening now with Change.
As of today, they haven't correct their mistakes and since we are in the bear market now, they will probably not gonna gain investor as people are wiser now.
Pages:
Jump to: