Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 29. (Read 71133 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 519
Why is there no explanation? Open the spreadsheets and pay for the bounty participants.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
CHANGE IS RIPPING OFF THEIR BOUNTY WORKERS! BEWARE! ONLY SCAMMERS WOULD DO SUCH A THING! DO NOT TRUST THIS PROJECT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Activity: 364
Merit: 258
Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11075GuYpIjlgeZAGZe0lwkQAOeqaIF66hxVaaglJrv0/edit#gid=901832696

My bounty CAG Token = 3850

I Have Receive = 227 .

Are You seriously ?

Do not trust this project!  They're thieves!

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
It's a good idea.In that way, many people will know very well what bitcoin is.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Congratulations to the team and all investors on the successful completion of the investment period!  Cheesy
I wish you success!!!
We are waiting for the implementation of the project!
Merit: 101
well it looks like change sent another 500,000 CAG to one of the bounty managers....But they need to send another 500,000 more cag on top of that for the bounty to be paid off.

They sent out the 567,000 cag after all of the bounty complaints, but thats still not the full amount that was promised to bounty participants.

And I still havent received anymore CAG....
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Do you have the bounty program?

You are too late to ask this question this has been over now. This token is listed on exchanges after the successful finish of their ICO so you have to buy this if you are interested to get some.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Great news. I'm waiting for the app to launch, as well as their cards. I heard the company will use both Visa and Master for their cards, depending on region.
Activity: 67
What is the difference from Bankera? What advantages do you have Huh
Activity: 294
In the beginning of Q1 will sould see big changes because then you will have the wallets and cards.

Anybody who knows who will be able to apply for a card?
Merit: 100
Change has good and astonishing ideas but your operation is a little weak, you can't list CAG into decent exchanges, binance is good to list, you may try to list there.

People which invest in CAG, know that is this mid-long term invest. I think that is new exchange not so important if you long holder, because first must do some  progress, this will be in december - wallet. And this is the right moment for some big exchange, I preffer Bittrex only.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
Change has good and astonishing ideas but your operation is a little weak, you can't list CAG into decent exchanges, binance is good to list, you may try to list there.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1495
Still i haven't recieved my tokens. I filled the form. We are waitin bounty distribution.
Activity: 84
Do you have the bounty program?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

Nobody
I have received a small bounty myself as well, but that is no indication that the project is good or bad. What matters is how they deliver on their timeline. With their association with the estonian government e-citizen program, I think they'll be big. That's why I bought much more than I got in the bounty.

paying the bounty participants, including me, isn't necessary for the success and adoption, but it's the right, moral thing to do. I have faith they'll honor their promises, they seem to be working hard.

I absolutely agree, however I do understand if there was a lot of people who signed up for the bounty, it will be a small amount by definition, as it's a fixed bounty distributed to more people.  

well I can tell you right now I don't even have a fraction of what I deserve (my rank is fairly high and I work very hard to promote the projects I believe in, so I had one of the higest amount of stakes, if not the highest). The total amount of allocated CAG for signatures is about 316K (20% of the 2% of 79 million). As I said, I still believe they'll deliver what they promised.
Activity: 186
Will your bank work in Russia?  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Nobody
I have received a small bounty myself as well, but that is no indication that the project is good or bad. What matters is how they deliver on their timeline. With their association with the estonian government e-citizen program, I think they'll be big. That's why I bought much more than I got in the bounty.

paying the bounty participants, including me, isn't necessary for the success and adoption, but it's the right, moral thing to do. I have faith they'll honor their promises, they seem to be working hard.

I absolutely agree, however I do understand if there was a lot of people who signed up for the bounty, it will be a small amount by definition, as it's a fixed bounty distributed to more people. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
According to the roadmap, in Q4 from 2017 the early investors will receive their CAG-debit-cards.

How will the rest of the world be able to get their card in Q1 2018?

Do you need to be a tokenholder in order to qualify for a card?

Nobody knows?

@ the people complaining about the bounties: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2087934.1400
This is going to be a never ending complaining if they will not address the problem in a timely manner.
People are spamming even in the ANN thread asking for the clarification why they receive only a small amount of bounty.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey! Are you listed? On what exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: