Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 42. (Read 71195 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Like all the projects with banking, visa card
Hope ne project gets big
Massa adoption Will increase very fast
Good luck

As an ico investor, I wish the team best luck and go main stream.
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
😶😶😶😶😶
Like all the projects with banking, visa card
Hope ne project gets big
Massa adoption Will increase very fast
Good luck
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
which USD - price was/is the ico?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
ICO will end very soon, so Change project will start to trade too, what exchanges will you list change token? I hope big ones, not only etherdelta please.

of course etherdelta, this market list tokens first. hope the price will hot below ico price

HitBtc is also very quick to list any promising project I think trading would go live on EtherDelta and HitBtc. But there is still 2 days to go to finish of this successful crowdsale people still have chance to buy this token at low price.

I hope it gets listed at 0.6$, so ICO investors don't start dumping for a quick profit
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
ICO will end very soon, so Change project will start to trade too, what exchanges will you list change token? I hope big ones, not only etherdelta please.

of course etherdelta, this market list tokens first. hope the price will hot below ico price

HitBtc is also very quick to list any promising project I think trading would go live on EtherDelta and HitBtc. But there is still 2 days to go to finish of this successful crowdsale people still have chance to buy this token at low price.
Activity: 356

TBH, you raise more means we can make more from campaign, so please raise as much as possible.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
no chance to reach the 60K - it took nearly 2w from 40K to 50K

What do you mean 2w from 40k to 50k?   Huh

sorry - I meant it took us 2 weeks to get from 40K ETH to 50K ETH - impossible to reach the 60K ETH in the last days
believe me, it is possible. I saw ICO during 3 weeks was collected less then 1.5 mil $, and in a last 3 days total rised more than 6 mil.

That could be good if the miracle happens.   Cheesy
just wish someone / whale come to counter  Grin . there is nothings imposible for this project, i can smeel from goals of project.

sorry - I meant it took us 2 weeks to get from 40K ETH to 50K ETH - impossible to reach the 60K ETH in the last days
believe me, it is possible. I saw ICO during 3 weeks was collected less then 1.5 mil $, and in a last 3 days total rised more than 6 mil.

That could be good if the miracle happens.   Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 255

change-bank.com is now getchange.com
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
I cant understand. Why Change dont need bank license? Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank - so this is bank.  Huh
well, i've tried to define bank first, and then i think about crypto that already move forward a step ahead than normal regulation in so many country... regulation usually come after something... i want to see about future crypto as well

wow already reach over 50k Eth or 25% from hard cap another ICO with debit card concept will be succes, still have a time if you interested to join in ICO Change bank  Shocked

glad to know it, some one in page behind said that team is ok with 50K ETH, so it's safe point for bounty hunter
ICO still runing for another 4 days, i hope it will reach 60K ETH

Is it announced anywhere where change tokens will be traded after ico end ?
is it going to get to the hardcap as predicted by the Change team? but I think it will be achieved

Etherdelta may be the first one which lists Change, no listing fee at all. I hope they will do more work on liqui and binance exchanges.

Etherdelta is fine for now, but more importantly is about next roadmap for this project because it will change the value of this token

It is very undervalued project if only 50k eth raised, but i hope they raise 100k.
Before the end of the sale of the tokens there are only three days, they will not have time to collect the maximum amount, not that 100k
does everything go according to the target hardcap target? hopefully all this can achieve the target as we expect..
Activity: 518
I cant understand. Why Change dont need bank license? Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank - so this is bank.  Huh
well, i've tried to define bank first, and then i think about crypto that already move forward a step ahead than normal regulation in so many country... regulation usually come after something... i want to see about future crypto as well

wow already reach over 50k Eth or 25% from hard cap another ICO with debit card concept will be succes, still have a time if you interested to join in ICO Change bank  Shocked

glad to know it, some one in page behind said that team is ok with 50K ETH, so it's safe point for bounty hunter
ICO still runing for another 4 days, i hope it will reach 60K ETH

Is it announced anywhere where change tokens will be traded after ico end ?

Etherdelta may be the first one which lists Change, no listing fee at all. I hope they will do more work on liqui and binance exchanges.

Etherdelta is fine for now, but more importantly is about next roadmap for this project because it will change the value of this token

It is very undervalued project if only 50k eth raised, but i hope they raise 100k.
Before the end of the sale of the tokens there are only three days, they will not have time to collect the maximum amount, not that 100k
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Wow Amazing great achievements. The news is really exciting for all of us. This project is great and will grow rapidly. Always success change.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
What happened to the website, it's down?
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Finally this ICO move over 50k ETH but still almost 10k ETH short from next milestone even it looking hard to achieve this in remaining days but we have good hope it will go around this amount before end of ICO.
Achieved the hardcap or not doesn't mean a lot to the project, But the actual thing that this already become the successful project, i just curious how the developer will try to develop the platform.
I just wanna see the crowdsale will end soon.

Right, since the current funding progress is not jumping a lot, it seems 50k ETH will be finally raised, more ETH could be very difficult, but it is possible. I hope we get the tokens soon.
50K ETH is over 16 million dollars and that is at the rate where bitcoin is increasing, ETH hasn't pump yet and this could be a great amount already when that will happen. There are still time so I think it's still possible to reach that 60K target, as long as the team will continue to community with their update that would make sure feel safe. Congratulations in advance to those who invested on Change.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Finally this ICO move over 50k ETH but still almost 10k ETH short from next milestone even it looking hard to achieve this in remaining days but we have good hope it will go around this amount before end of ICO.
Achieved the hardcap or not doesn't mean a lot to the project, But the actual thing that this already become the successful project, i just curious how the developer will try to develop the platform.

Right, since the current funding progress is not jumping a lot, it seems 50k ETH will be finally raised, more ETH could be very difficult, but it is possible. I hope we get the tokens soon.

Activity: 952
Merit: 253
Pages:
Jump to: