Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 45. (Read 71213 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 250
I hope PR team in change will be competent, so we can list on more larger exchanges, not only etherdelta shit.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Another one cryptobank? And again in Estonia... WHy in Estonia? I remember Polibius...
You have bank license already?

Because estonia is very easy to open any commercial system for any foreigners

Polibius is bad project but change can change the world, i have much faith on change.
I hope it will perform differently, until now investors of Polybius bank cannot sell their tokens because it's way below ICO price.
Change bank has collected a good amount already, if they have an aggressive marketing and they are good in communication to investors then for sure it will create a big community and we could see this project being in listed in bigger exchange.

Until now Polybius has no big exchanges yet, I hope it will not happen to Change Bank.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Another one cryptobank? And again in Estonia... WHy in Estonia? I remember Polibius...

Polibius is bad project but change can change the world, i have much faith on change.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
I believe they will see over 75K. I'm talking about total. I think the ending date for ico is October 15th. Until then, there may be participants who will invest heavily. They will be high-budget investors who will make last-minute surprises. The Change team is very good at promoting the project. Especially Gustav of team members has serious efforts. He shows up everywhere. Conferences, TV. I believe it will be very good.
I agree with you. I saw few times that a big investors was participate in ICO in a last one/two days. The fund may be reached a 75K ETH and more.
Let's be positive that they can reach that goal, as of now the total contribution is just almost 50K so there still more needed to make that happen.
This will end soon so I think people should be aware for them not to miss this investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
is the bonus ended now? how much coin can we get for 1 eth ? i cant see the numbers. How much CAG did people get in pre sale ?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Where can i see your wallets? Can you post wallets addresses?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 756
I believe they will see over 75K. I'm talking about total. I think the ending date for ico is October 15th. Until then, there may be participants who will invest heavily. They will be high-budget investors who will make last-minute surprises. The Change team is very good at promoting the project. Especially Gustav of team members has serious efforts. He shows up everywhere. Conferences, TV. I believe it will be very good.
I agree with you. I saw few times that a big investors was participate in ICO in a last one/two days. The fund may be reached a 75K ETH and more.
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
50k is good, it means it has more potential to be bigger one. More profit.   Grin

Good point, but the team likes the more ETH the better, good luck to the team.

But there is 6 more days to go from point of view it would raise +60k ETH by the finish of this ICO. I also agreed with you both potentially this project will be bigger one and there is pretty good chance for investors to make huge profit.

It's barely getting 500eth a day, it'll reach 51K ETH but not more. Still that's a great result, and the team has stated its more than enough to advance the project to the next level
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
50k is good, it means it has more potential to be bigger one. More profit.   Grin

But there is 6 more days to go from point of view it would raise +60k ETH by the finish of this ICO. I also agreed with you both potentially this project will be bigger one and there is pretty good chance for investors to make huge profit.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
when does the ICO end?

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hi, what is the total supply and the rate of 1eth:CAG? What is the proportion of team reserve. No such info in OP.

The total supply is not yet fixed since CAG tokens are minted every time ETH is sent into the contract.  Token allocation information can be found in the whitepaper.

Will the bounty reward be decided by the total amount of CAG or the amount created by the ICO? I'm fine with either one, but the wp isn't clear about that
It is clearly written in a baunty thread: "we are distributing 2% of all Change Coins in our Bounty Program". At the end of ICO you will see how much coins are sold. 2% is a bounty reward.

Cool must've looked over that, thanks!

The project already rised almost 50000 ETH. Nice result! For a team i think it is enough for development. And about bounty - even 2% it is a 1000.ETH. For sure a bounty participants will have a good reward!

50K eth in my opinion is a pretty good achievement as well.
seen many projects that are token selling at the same time. so this is pretty big, because in other projects there are less get a lot of funds.
This ICO is sooooooooooo crazy, the marketing and advertising effort is so impressive, I saw them on facebook, youtube EVERY TIME 9 OF 10 VIDEO, i could already hum their advertisement song xD

Anyway good luck in achieving your hardcap strong backers DHL and featured in news is a good indicator for a bullish start.

But only 50k eth raised, what is the problem here? If their marketing is good, they should raise 150k eth.

there are a lot of cryptobanks popping up left and right, so change needs to compete with those

You are right, so let us be the best platform and beat them.
Activity: 756
Hi, what is the total supply and the rate of 1eth:CAG? What is the proportion of team reserve. No such info in OP.

The total supply is not yet fixed since CAG tokens are minted every time ETH is sent into the contract.  Token allocation information can be found in the whitepaper.

Will the bounty reward be decided by the total amount of CAG or the amount created by the ICO? I'm fine with either one, but the wp isn't clear about that
It is clearly written in a baunty thread: "we are distributing 2% of all Change Coins in our Bounty Program". At the end of ICO you will see how much coins are sold. 2% is a bounty reward.

Cool must've looked over that, thanks!

The project already rised almost 50000 ETH. Nice result! For a team i think it is enough for development. And about bounty - even 2% it is a 1000.ETH. For sure a bounty participants will have a good reward!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
This ICO is sooooooooooo crazy, the marketing and advertising effort is so impressive, I saw them on facebook, youtube EVERY TIME 9 OF 10 VIDEO, i could already hum their advertisement song xD

Anyway good luck in achieving your hardcap strong backers DHL and featured in news is a good indicator for a bullish start.

But only 50k eth raised, what is the problem here? If their marketing is good, they should raise 150k eth.

there are a lot of cryptobanks popping up left and right, so change needs to compete with those
Pages:
Jump to: