Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 39. (Read 71246 times)

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Well, if Change will allow people to easily spend their cryptocurrencies with a mastercard, this could be quite some game changer for cryptos!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
temporary price is
Change (CAG) $0.380492
0.00007172 BTC
0.00125543 ETH

ICO price was 1 ETH = 500 CAG

I think there could have been more communication from the team to avoid this.

When you google change bank, you just get the website. Though good, they also need a reddit page, among other things. Many easy things to do to get word out about how big their project could be!

oh thats make a different now  Cheesy
i want to know and always watch how this price will move on the market
looking for opportunity  Grin
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
I didn't see the final total of ETH collected for this project, but trying estimate circulating supply, someone tell me if I'm tripping using this logic:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x7d4b8cce0591c9044a22ee543533b72e976e36c3

~80 million total supply, 40% of which to be issued at ICO (per whitepaper), Thus circulating supply = ~32 million
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
ICO price was 1 ETH = 500 CAG.  

When you google change bank, you just get the website. Though good, they also need a reddit page, among other things. Many easy things to do to get word out about how big their project could be!

as long as they're not officially  listed on a real exchange, prices are still a guess

Yes, this is a good point. I think when we do start to see action it will be big.

Also, please check out this:

http://futureofchange.peatix.com/

Event with OmiseGo and Change Bank! This doesn't mean, necessarily, that they are working together, but it's still great exposure.

Change and OmiseGo would make a great fit, if plans come out that they'll work together both coins could see some huge upside potential!

Will they partner together? I hope they will shake hands and change the world together, of course I want my CAG tokens with 50x profit like OMG.
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
Token is transferable now.
Trading started in Etherdelta
https://etherdelta.com/#CAG-ETH

How do you know/post this, when the devs said listing would happen in 1 - 2 months?
price CAG 1 CAG/ 0.001 ETH  good price

What is the ico price? It is 1eth=1000 cag? I really hope CAG can go to the moon, I invest heavily on this project. We need strong support on this project.

Etherdelta isn't an official exchange, that number means nothing. once they get it listed on binance or kraken, or even a smaller exchange like livecoin, we'll have a better understanding of its value. Looking at the competition I think 1 CAG could realistically reach 2 - 5$ (average prices of tenx, polybius and centra) in the months after listing, and 15 - 25$ (monaco's ATH) after depending on how well the other crypto banks will compete with them

that's great ,as we know ED isn't an official exchange,but there is 2x price of ico . i think if hit major exchange ,there will more profit for investor ,awsome job!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Does anyone know what the circulating supply will be?
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I find this project very interesting, I will follow from afar ... like design and design idea. success to all.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685

as long as they're not officially  listed on a real exchange, prices are still a guess
ICO price does not matter anymore because there are a lot of project when listed in a certain exchanges are trading below ICO.
The most important thing is we have achieve the first stage which is a successful ICO and when it's on exchanges let the traders decide but we always hope for the best and we should this one will be traded based on ICO price or over.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

Yes, this is a good point. I think when we do start to see action it will be big.

Event with OmiseGo and Change Bank! This doesn't mean, necessarily, that they are working together, but it's still great exposure.

Change and OmiseGo would make a great fit, if plans come out that they'll work together both coins could see some huge upside potential!
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
My congratulations for Change Bank Team with successesfull completion of token sale! It is a really good amount in current market situation!
Activity: 36

Activity: 36

Activity: 826
Merit: 284
I congratulate your team on the successful completion of fundraising!
I wish you success!

How do you know/post this, when the devs said listing would happen in 1 - 2 months?
price CAG 1 CAG/ 0.001 ETH  good price

What is the ico price? It is 1eth=1000 cag? I really hope CAG can go to the moon, I invest heavily on this project. We need strong support on this project.

Etherdelta isn't an official exchange, that number means nothing. once they get it listed on binance or kraken, or even a smaller exchange like livecoin, we'll have a better understanding of its value. Looking at the competition I think 1 CAG could realistically reach 2 - 5$ (average prices of tenx, polybius and centra) in the months after listing, and 15 - 25$ (monaco's ATH) after depending on how well the other crypto banks will compete with them
Activity: 301

price CAG 1 CAG/ 0.001 ETH  good price

thats a good price? do you really think so?
Activity: 993
Moonbet.io

price CAG 1 CAG/ 0.001 ETH  good price
 EtherDelta‏ @etherdelta 7 Std.Vor 7 Stunden

New listings: BTCS, 10MT, EREAL, ATMT, ETHG, LUM, 7YPE, CAG, KEY, NULS, BXC, BCPT, GXC
Pages:
Jump to: