Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 38. (Read 71143 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I cant resised, so I buy more...under ICO price, BIG project, long term 10USD or more, just look a project, team...who looking for long term coin is this a jackpot! Wink

In few weeks will be in other exchanges, wallet in december...

Under ICO price is bad for ICO investors, they lose money, but good for new comers can buy cheaper change tokens, and get more tokens. Future profit is important. Holding.

This is becoming a new trend now, for ICO tokens to hit exchange and the price will start dumping. CIndicator,Airswap and Change tokens are 3 recent examples
Activity: 644
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

Binance is growing faster than bittrex, but either one would be great

That's what worries me. They are optimistic about scalability, but implementation has been sporadic. When I recently pulled my funds from there, they were still manually processing each deposit/withdrawal, with wait times up to 8 hours sometimes...that and account/site downtimes and their rapid shifting around of servers during this China transition were disconcerting.

Change team looks great and projects confidence and competence in their interviews. Like you said, either would be great, and I'm sure the Change team will be smart in their selections of exchanges for their debut Smiley

They look quite professional, but more importantly they have the backing and guidance of a lot of veterans in the market, plus the collaboration the Estonias E-Residency
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

That's what worries me. They are optimistic about scalability, but implementation has been sporadic. When I recently pulled my funds from there, they were still manually processing each deposit/withdrawal, with wait times up to 8 hours sometimes...that and account/site downtimes and their rapid shifting around of servers during this China transition were disconcerting.

Change team looks great and projects confidence and competence in their interviews. Like you said, either would be great, and I'm sure the Change team will be smart in their selections of exchanges for their debut Smiley
because it didn't get listed on a real exchange, etherdelta isn't significant I'm afraid, once it gets listed on binance or something, prices will be between 1 - 10$

I sure hope this doesn't go to Binance. Bittrex would be a little more solid.

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I dont think so. They wont go bittrex because they didnt pass good ico time. People dont trust to them. Ico timing not like pre sale. Good luck to who contribute to them
because it didn't get listed on a real exchange, etherdelta isn't significant I'm afraid, once it gets listed on binance or something, prices will be between 1 - 10$

I sure hope this doesn't go to Binance. Bittrex would be a little more solid.
It is funny to see how I am buying almost at 50% of ico price. It is something normal at this stage of the project and also a good opportunity.

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
https://medium.com/@changebank/one-step-closer-to-our-vision-change-token-sale-has-ended-54aa18fe3d9

CAG listed on exchanges
We are currently in private negotiations with several exchanges, and we expect to make a public announcement in the upcoming weeks.

Change Wallet launch
We are currently in late stages of product development in design. As promised, our App will launch in December, and we will be announcing a much needed rebranding soon!
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
It is funny to see how I am buying almost at 50% of ico price. It is something normal at this stage of the project and also a good opportunity.
I cant resised, so I buy more...under ICO price, BIG project, long term 10USD or more, just look a project, team...who looking for long term coin is this a jackpot! Wink

Under ICO price is bad for ICO investors, they lose money, but good for new comers can buy cheaper change tokens, and get more tokens. Future profit is important. Holding.

they lose money only if they're dumb enough to (panic) sell, it's their own fault lol
Activity: 307
Merit: 250

Activity: 210

I also recommend holding Change for at least 1 year, it may go up a few times, which is great for swingtrading,but hodl hodl hodl most of your coins becuase these things take time, a quick x50 ROI won't happen to a massive enterprise like Change, but it could happen in a year or 2, 3

Definitely. HODL, and also, accumulate when possible. I'm scrounging together some fiat to make a purchase on etherdelta. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling it's valuation will spike when it hits a big exchange.

ICO price was 1 ETH = 500 CAG.  

I think there could have been more communication from the team to avoid this.

When you google change bank, you just get the website. Though good, they also need a reddit page, among other things. Many easy things to do to get word out about how big their project could be!

as long as they're not officially  listed on a real exchange, prices are still a guess

Yes, this is a good point. I think when we do start to see action it will be big.

Also, please check out this:

http://futureofchange.peatix.com/

Event with OmiseGo and Change Bank! This doesn't mean, necessarily, that they are working together, but it's still great exposure.

Change and OmiseGo would make a great fit, if plans come out that they'll work together both coins could see some huge upside potential!

Will they partner together? I hope they will shake hands and change the world together, of course I want my CAG tokens with 50x profit like OMG.
It is possible after a long time, the price of Change token can not increase fastly as your hope. You must to know you are investing an ICO project, this is a long term investment and impatience just make you feel regret in future.

I also recommend holding Change for at least 1 year, it may go up a few times, which is great for swingtrading,but hodl hodl hodl most of your coins becuase these things take time, a quick x50 ROI won't happen to a massive enterprise like Change, but it could happen in a year or 2, 3
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
ICO price was 1 ETH = 500 CAG.  

I think there could have been more communication from the team to avoid this.

When you google change bank, you just get the website. Though good, they also need a reddit page, among other things. Many easy things to do to get word out about how big their project could be!

as long as they're not officially  listed on a real exchange, prices are still a guess

Yes, this is a good point. I think when we do start to see action it will be big.

Also, please check out this:

http://futureofchange.peatix.com/

Event with OmiseGo and Change Bank! This doesn't mean, necessarily, that they are working together, but it's still great exposure.

Change and OmiseGo would make a great fit, if plans come out that they'll work together both coins could see some huge upside potential!

Will they partner together? I hope they will shake hands and change the world together, of course I want my CAG tokens with 50x profit like OMG.
It is possible after a long time, the price of Change token can not increase fastly as your hope. You must to know you are investing an ICO project, this is a long term investment and impatience just make you feel regret in future.
Does anyone know what the circulating supply will be?

https://etherscan.io/token/0x7d4b8cce0591c9044a22ee543533b72e976e36c3

It's around 79 million, which is even around 20 million less than OmiseGo has floating around. Keep in mind that Change isn't necessarily a would-be competitor of OMG, but they could be compared, I think.

Short-term, I think $10 is achievable, but I plan to hold for a while to see development from the team. Big things coming Smiley

That's the total supply, not the circulating supply.  I haven't looked at every contract, but I haven't found one where the circulating supply is shown instead of the total supply.  The smart contracts always list the total supply.  For example, OMG = https://etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo   <

You're right. I misread that, didn't see "circulating". I'd estimate circulating supply, currently, could be as little as half what you see there. They raised around 50K ETH, which means 25 million tokens, not including bonuses. With the bonuses, possibly 35 - 40 million?

If so, with the marketing and team that these guys have, this coin is a steal at $0.30. 
Activity: 318

It's around 79 million, which is even around 20 million less than OmiseGo has floating around. Keep in mind that Change isn't necessarily a would-be competitor of OMG, but they could be compared, I think.

Short-term, I think $10 is achievable, but I plan to hold for a while to see development from the team. Big things coming Smiley

That's the total supply, not the circulating supply.  I haven't looked at every contract, but I haven't found one where the circulating supply is shown instead of the total supply.  The smart contracts always list the total supply.  For example, OMG = https://etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo   <

compared to the other cryptobanks, i'd say somewhere between 0.5$ and 25$, so 10$ seems definitely possible for 2018.

Activity: 196
atun jong
Pages:
Jump to: