Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 37. (Read 71133 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
where i can trade CAG tokens? would you guys mind to share the link if there is already an exchange?
Right now you may trade CAG on Etherdelta but i think better to wait some bigger exchange. Even Cryptopia looks not bad, bittrex of course the best )
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/change/#markets

Yes, i agree with you! Etherdelta its better then nothing but its not very comfortable exchange for trading.
Activity: 318
This price on ED is steal Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yes, I can't understand why the price is so low, ico investors lose money so fast and panic dump. No reason to sell with losses after ico ended, very unbelievable.
Do you know why I do not join this ICO?
CAG token maybe considered as security, it's will never get listed on Poloniex or Bittrex.

Nobody cares why you didn't join this ICO  Cheesy Cheesy...Either you with the movement or you not

and this whole "securities on Polo or Trex" is continuously overblown.  If CAG may be considered a security, what makes you think OMG wouldn't be? PAY? MCO? TKN? The list goes on of coins that could fit in this "securities" bucket that are ALREADY on Trex and/or Polo.  The ones I listed basically all have the same business model in terms of how they compensate token holders, and most of them are direct competitors of CAG.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
where i can trade CAG tokens? would you guys mind to share the link if there is already an exchange?
Right now you may trade CAG on Etherdelta but i think better to wait some bigger exchange. Even Cryptopia looks not bad, bittrex of course the best )

Haha I do not recommend you to sell ico tokens in Etherdelta because prices will tend to go down there
Unless you have an Airdrop token then that's the best way to sell it there  Grin
CAG have a great team and they will get a great exchange.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
As it seems to me it will first reach rock bottom before it goes anywhere.. also very little updates on twitter, so smart marketing is a must with this competitors arround
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
because it didn't get listed on a real exchange, etherdelta isn't significant I'm afraid, once it gets listed on binance or something, prices will be between 1 - 10$

I sure hope this doesn't go to Binance. Bittrex would be a little more solid.

Binance is growing faster than bittrex, but either one would be great
listing binance or bittrex  is not easy at the monent , is there any news form the team that we can  determine that will list in this two exchange ?

that will be a very big news i think and the prices will rocket sure.

It is not hard after Bitcoin hard fork completed and the altcoin market comeback.
Currently, most of the traders are want to buying more Bitcoin for their bag.
Of course, it is normal when they can receive Bitcoin Gold and even Bitcoin SegWit2x in October and November.
Until the end of these months, the price of Bitcoin still grow more and Bittrex or Binance still keep their difficult rule to apply any token.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Activity: 131

Yes, I can't understand why the price is so low, ico investors lose money so fast and panic dump. No reason to sell with losses after ico ended, very unbelievable.
CAG token maybe considered as security, it's will never get listed on Poloniex or Bittrex.

"The Change token is a utility token."
That's what they said, not exchange or SEC said.
Activity: 178
Congratulations with successful ICO and i already saw a token no a Etherdelta. I hope its will be listed on a big exchanges soon!
Activity: 210

"The Change token is a utility token."
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

you may be right, allthough that's not the purpose of CAG. I'm sure they stand a better chance with Binance, in fact I'm betting we'll get an official announcement about a december listing before october is over.
Activity: 131

Actually I havent loose, Im long term holder for this coin. But is not nice if you look at this prices...so I will close ED for month...and all be fine Wink

You should keep ED permanently closed until they become a real exchange. The big ones like Binance are so much better, so lets wait until CAG gets listed on those, I'm 100% sure CAG could easily reach the average price of a cryptobank coin, which is around 5$ right now, with average ATH price around 12$

Actually I havent loose, Im long term holder for this coin. But is not nice if you look at this prices...so I will close ED for month...and all be fine Wink
Activity: 297
Merit: 250

because it didn't get listed on a real exchange, etherdelta isn't significant I'm afraid, once it gets listed on binance or something, prices will be between 1 - 10$

listing binance or bittrex  is not easy at the monent , is there any news form the team that we can  determine that will list in this two exchange ?

no news, but I'm 100% sure they're talking to both, as well as polooniex, kraken, livecoin, ...
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

Activity: 318
I cant resised, so I buy more...under ICO price, BIG project, long term 10USD or more, just look a project, team...who looking for long term coin is this a jackpot! Wink

In few weeks will be in other exchanges, wallet in december...

Under ICO price is bad for ICO investors, they lose money, but good for new comers can buy cheaper change tokens, and get more tokens. Future profit is important. Holding.

This is becoming a new trend now, for ICO tokens to hit exchange and the price will start dumping. CIndicator,Airswap and Change tokens are 3 recent examples

I think there's a misconception that virtually every ICO sells out but that's just not the case.  The ones that sell out may pump initially, but I think generally speaking, the large majority of ICOs that don't have a live product, mind blowing team/advisors, or powerful existing business partnerships will tank fairly fast after ICO.  

Alot of it is product of exchanges too.  EtherDelta just isn't a well received exchange, and often times that's the first place for many of these coins.

Needless to say, its def a great time to accumulate.  Considering platform doesn't come til December, I wouldn't be surprised if it goes below 20 cents if another exchange isn't added between now and December.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 994
I cant resised, so I buy more...under ICO price, BIG project, long term 10USD or more, just look a project, team...who looking for long term coin is this a jackpot! Wink

In few weeks will be in other exchanges, wallet in december...

Under ICO price is bad for ICO investors, they lose money, but good for new comers can buy cheaper change tokens, and get more tokens. Future profit is important. Holding.

This is becoming a new trend now, for ICO tokens to hit exchange and the price will start dumping. CIndicator,Airswap and Change tokens are 3 recent examples
I think it's the easiest way to get a coin at a cheap price without following ico..
then they sell it at a relatively expensive price when ico has ended..
they can benefit a lot from it
Pages:
Jump to: