Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 43. (Read 71213 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I cant understand. Why Change dont need bank license? Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank - so this is bank.  Huh

They don't need that right now, because they have partners for that. They won't become a bank, but rather offer banking services through external providers, acting more as a middle man to get you cheaper prices, better service and overal faster global adoption. The cool thing about Change is that they're working with e-residency from estonia, which will prove a massive step forward for them

Innovative concept, they need no license so they can innovate in different ways.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I cant understand. Why Change dont need bank license? Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank - so this is bank.  Huh

They don't need that right now, because they have partners for that. They won't become a bank, but rather offer banking services through external providers, acting more as a middle man to get you cheaper prices, better service and overal faster global adoption. The cool thing about Change is that they're working with e-residency from estonia, which will prove a massive step forward for them
no chance to reach the 60K - it took nearly 2w from 40K to 50K

What do you mean 2w from 40k to 50k?   Huh
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
no chance to reach the 60K - it took nearly 2w from 40K to 50K
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Finally this ICO move over 50k ETH but still almost 10k ETH short from next milestone even it looking hard to achieve this in remaining days but we have good hope it will go around this amount before end of ICO.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
Is it announced anywhere where change tokens will be traded after ico end ?

Etherdelta may be the first one which lists Change, no listing fee at all. I hope they will do more work on liqui and binance exchanges.

that's right ,all alt tokens first hit etherdelta recently ,so you can think all of their price is lower than ico price.
I cant understand. Why Change dont need bank license? Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank - so this is bank.  Huh
well, i've tried to define bank first, and then i think about crypto that already move forward a step ahead than normal regulation in so many country... regulation usually come after something... i want to see about future crypto as well

wow already reach over 50k Eth or 25% from hard cap another ICO with debit card concept will be succes, still have a time if you interested to join in ICO Change bank  Shocked

glad to know it, some one in page behind said that team is ok with 50K ETH, so it's safe point for bounty hunter
ICO still runing for another 4 days, i hope it will reach 60K ETH

Etherdelta may be the first one which lists Change, no listing fee at all. I hope they will do more work on liqui and binance exchanges.

Etherdelta is fine for now, but more importantly is about next roadmap for this project because it will change the value of this token

It is very undervalued project if only 50k eth raised, but i hope they raise 100k.
Activity: 238
I cant understand. Why Change dont need bank license? Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank - so this is bank.  Huh
well, i've tried to define bank first, and then i think about crypto that already move forward a step ahead than normal regulation in so many country... regulation usually come after something... i want to see about future crypto as well

wow already reach over 50k Eth or 25% from hard cap another ICO with debit card concept will be succes, still have a time if you interested to join in ICO Change bank  Shocked

glad to know it, some one in page behind said that team is ok with 50K ETH, so it's safe point for bounty hunter
ICO still runing for another 4 days, i hope it will reach 60K ETH

Etherdelta is fine for now, but more importantly is about next roadmap for this project because it will change the value of this token
Activity: 335
wow already reach over 50k Eth or 25% from hard cap another ICO with debit card concept will be succes, still have a time if you interested to join in ICO Change bank  Shocked

Activity: 840
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

Certainly, most of the ICO token are list on the EtherDelta exchange before list on other large exchange recently.
With the potential of Change project, even it can be added on Bittrex exchange, only my opinion.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
I think sales will be achieved with a maximum target. a very nice project and will be developed in the future. I will support and see how this project will complete the sales
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
4 days only to join in ICO!

Grab, great project!
Activity: 210
OMG, The future of Change!

DESCRIPTION
The Great Room presents
OMG, The future of Change!

Date: 19 October 2017, Thursday
Time: 6pm - 8pm
Venue : The Great Room, 1 George Street #10-01 Singapore 049145
Price: $38 *Includes beer and snacks

Spend the night with OmiseGO & Change Bank

Featuring Vansa Chatikavanij, CEO at OmiseGO and Francisco Bernardo, CMO at Change Bank, moderated by Jeffrey Chua, Analyst at Golden Gate Ventures. We will be discussing the Ethereum projects that OmiseGO and Change Bank are working on, and its intended impact. Go to: https://www.sli.do/, enter event code: #ASK to send a question. Our guest speakers will do their best to answer all of them.

About OmiseGO:
OmiseGO is building the OmiseGO network which is a public Ethereum-based financial technology for use in mainstream digital wallets, that enables real-time, peer-to-peer value exchange and payment services agnostically across jurisdictions and organizational silos, and across both fiat money and decentralized currencies.

About Charge Bank:
Change is the financial institution of the future. On top of making cryptocurrencies spendable, Change bundles the best fintech companies in the world to create a sophisticated marketplace of financial services.
--------

About the Speakers:

Vansa Chatikavanij, Managing Director at OmiseGO
Vansa has led dynamic teams of engineers, economists and social scientists to deliver bottom line results in global organizations. In her former role at the World Bank Group, she led teams to roll- out international development programs worth over US $1 billion across finance inclusion, infrastructure investments, and environmental and social development areas. Her international experience extends South and East Asia emerging markets including Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, the Maldives, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Pakistan and Vietnam. Currently, Vansa serve as an advisor to Loxley Public Company Ltd., and Sky Visual Imaging Venture.

At OmiseGO, she is responsible for ensuring efficient project delivery, establishment and realization of the long-term business strategy, business development and partnerships.

Francisco Bernardo, CMO at Change Bank
CMO at Change Bank, building the financial institution of the future. Management graduate from NUS and SMU, with previous startup and VC experience.

Our Moderator:
Jeffrey Chua, Analyst at Golden Gate Ventures
Jeffery graduated from Pace University with a Bachelors of the arts in Economics, IBF level 1 certified. He has been with the firm since 2015. Jeffery's core duties include Deal sourcing, fundraising, valuations, due diligence, M&A and portfolio management, and he covers Agritech, Edutech, Insurtech, Blockchain, and fintech companies.
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
There are more than 6 days to for the ICO to finish, according to the countdown. Some people might not be able to wait and can invest in high amounts. The team will also show their dedication in recent days to get more investment. Some good investments have already been received, if they put on about 5-10K ether more, it will be perfect for everyone. For example, I made some profits on Eth in the last wave. I'm thinking about joining, even if it's a little, waiting for the last moment.
Activity: 168
Activity: 350
This ico within 4 days very posible to reach hard cap, because this project have bright future, offering a wide range of financial services including a bank card, investment opportunities on a global marketplace, cryptocurrencies, insurance and more. With that service i think all people will consider to join Change and this project will famous
Pages:
Jump to: