Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th] - page 47. (Read 71220 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Hi, what is the total supply and the rate of 1eth:CAG? What is the proportion of team reserve. No such info in OP.
Hey, Rate for CAGs (1ETH=500CAG), I cant remember for total supply. kind you can check them at website or whitepaper for specifi of information tokens.

*Please change your signature codes, seems a mistakes at (space).
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hi, what is the total supply and the rate of 1eth:CAG? What is the proportion of team reserve. No such info in OP.
Activity: 240
Join the revolution, let change the blockchain world.  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
Hmmmm .... looks good. I think, will come with ETH 0.5 to diversify portfolio. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Crowdsale already looks successful and have a ten days more. Glad to see this result! Also participate a little a awaiting a best!
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

Nice update ad great clearing the air about the hard cap, but the amount to me seems to have stuck at 48k Ether hope this will cross the 60k ether so as to more to a new mile stone

yes, and it is now to have a slow progress.  in the past few days, it has been great and has fast progress. but as the ico comes close, with a week or two, the progress is slowing down. but i know they can reach the 60k eth.

They might reach it after the ICO from VC investors, but overall this project is bound to go the distance
Activity: 392

Nice update ad great clearing the air about the hard cap, but the amount to me seems to have stuck at 48k Ether hope this will cross the 60k ether so as to more to a new mile stone

yes, and it is now to have a slow progress.  in the past few days, it has been great and has fast progress. but as the ico comes close, with a week or two, the progress is slowing down. but i know they can reach the 60k eth.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Activity: 168
47k raised, come on guys invest more, let us invest more and help the project, cheers.
Excellent result at the very beginning! This shows the future of the project!  Forward up!

It'll probably reach 50K which is definitely impressive
Activity: 602
47k raised, come on guys invest more, let us invest more and help the project, cheers.
Excellent result at the very beginning! This shows the future of the project!  Forward up!
Activity: 429
iam happy I did invest in this project, looks very promissing and I agree with other guys some big exchange will list this coin for sure after ico ends. Looking forward to make big profit with this ico.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Activity: 249
I think we can reach 60k easily before 15th October. 15 days left to ICO ending is a lot of time, we need just more marketing on social media imho.

50K, no more but it's enough to get things rolling

Exactly, 50k is enough for every project, otherwise is too much. Change can change the world with 50k eth fund.
I think we can reach 60k easily before 15th October. 15 days left to ICO ending is a lot of time, we need just more marketing on social media imho.

50K, no more but it's enough to get things rolling
Activity: 322
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
The amount from 47000 to 48000 took nearly 2 weeks, need to push the turbo button.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
The rank on Full Member has changed, please correct the table.
Pages:
Jump to: