Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] CrypStock — Combined inter-exchange cryptosystem🔥 - page 33. (Read 3207 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Is there a possibility that the percentage of the income paid to the tokenholders will increase in the future?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I didn’t get the point: will all the income be credited to the tokenholders? How will they maintain the workability of the system then?
Activity: 336
Will the income be credited to the tokenhodlers every day?
No. We will credit the income of the tokenholders on the first day of every month.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Will the income be credited to the tokenhodlers every day?
Will there be any additional bonuses for tokenholders if they execute any actions within the system?
All the tokenholders will get a 50% discount on all their personal trading operations.
ICO CrypStock starts gaining popularity.  For example, ICO Calendar published a review about it two days ago. We’ll see whether the project manages to collect the soft cap on the pre-sale…
Yep, i saw it, too. Btw, they gave the project 5 points. It seems that the tokenholders will really receive passive income without doing anything.
Look, these 5 points on the ICO Calendar mean nothing. These were the users who estimated the project, there’s experts’ rating so far.

It seems to me that the they should certainly  collect the soft cap. People will try to invest as much as possible, try to invest $5000 in order to get HICS token. Increasing the income by 69% won’t be smthng superfluous for everyone))

Will the hard cap be big? It look interesting – usually everyone sets the soft cap for the ICO, but here’s a special soft cap for the pre-sale.
Hello. The soft cap for the pre-sale is set at the level of $1 000 000. We believe that such an amount is enough to understand that the community is interested in the project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will there be any additional bonuses for tokenholders if they execute any actions within the system?
Activity: 157
ICO CrypStock starts gaining popularity.  For example, ICO Calendar published a review about it two days ago. We’ll see whether the project manages to collect the soft cap on the pre-sale…
Yep, i saw it, too. Btw, they gave the project 5 points. It seems that the tokenholders will really receive passive income without doing anything.
Look, these 5 points on the ICO Calendar mean nothing. These were the users who estimated the project, there’s experts’ rating so far.

It seems to me that the they should certainly  collect the soft cap. People will try to invest as much as possible, try to invest $5000 in order to get HICS token. Increasing the income by 69% won’t be smthng superfluous for everyone))

Will the hard cap be big? It look interesting – usually everyone sets the soft cap for the ICO, but here’s a special soft cap for the pre-sale.
Activity: 158

Activity: 173
Activity: 157
Activity: 170
Activity: 392
Does the transaction volume influence the profit the trader gets?
Activity: 252
Why are u combining ur own orders book and orders on a lot of different exchanges?
Activity: 624
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
all are attracted to your topic is that the holders of the token will receive part of the profit from the project, but the project is raw ... and there are no new investors that would now open new exchanges
Activity: 378
Are u going to connect only certain exchanges or just any to ur platform?
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
Twitter campaign reports that are presented on Tuesday, the first day of the campaign begins Wednesday 06/06, or is this wrong?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
Are u going to reserve any ICS tokens if you dont sell it?
No, all unsold tokens are going to be burnt and cant be restored in the future.
Who’s following Twitter CrypStock? I’d suggest u to subscribe if u r really interested in the project.
Do they post smth useful?
Of course, it’s their official Twitter account) They post about the platform and introducing it to the community. The day before yesterday they posted that the platform is going to unite 30 crypto exchanges and  run hundred thousands transactions a day.
Oh wow, that’s an impressive capacity! They gonna need a lot of resources to handle all that…
That’s nothing extraordinary. They are working out on a special algorithmic module that is going to consolidate order book
So they tokenholders are going to get their profit thanks to it?
Greetings! You’re right. The rates difference and transaction are going to for the profit that tokenholders will own.
Pages:
Jump to: