Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔺 [ANN][ICO] CryptF - Cryptocurrency backed by Stocks and Bonds - page 21. (Read 5356 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Why ICO process is so tightened in time - 13 nov 2017 till 11 feb 2018?
We need to give some time for everybody understand the project) but, for real, end of year is very busy time for everybody, so.
Teammates Anton Tenitsky and Alexei Tenitski are relatives?
Yes. Brothers. But "y" and "i" isnt a mistake, thats life Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
Why ICO process is so tightened in time - 13 nov 2017 till 11 feb 2018?
Teammates Anton Tenitsky and Alexei Tenitski are relatives?
Have joined the project. I have sent the email. Thanks a lot for the opportunity.

Thank you, climbingget!
This really seems pretty awesome. Do you have a list of those countries that is backed by their government bonds incorporated in your blockchain?

Yes, we have it in the white paper
Mostly developing countries. We've looked into US bonds and other developed countries but they hardly show any growth.

This is amazing! I was also surprised that Philippines is included in the list. Will be looking out for this coin and doing bouties!  Grin Thank you good sir!

Thank you! Well, yeah, even though the Philippines is relatively poor country it is indeed growing.
Activity: 490
This really seems pretty awesome. Do you have a list of those countries that is backed by their government bonds incorporated in your blockchain?

Mostly developing countries. We've looked into US bonds and other developed countries but they hardly show any growth.

This is amazing! I was also surprised that Philippines is included in the list. Will be looking out for this coin and doing bouties!  Grin Thank you good sir!

How are you going to distribute the 40% of profit among the token holders and in which currency?

also my question as his..  Huh

Earnings per token are going to be transferred to your registered Ethereum wallet using CRFT smart-contracts.

All payouts will be done in Ethereum.
How are you going to distribute the 40% of profit among the token holders and in which currency?

also my question as his..  Huh
Activity: 322

Website | Whitepaper | FAQ

Ask us anything on Telegram

Take Part In An ICO For Savvy Investors!

1. We create a simple to understand product allowing you to invest cryptocurrency into reliable and profitable financial instruments.
You will be able to invest cryptocurrency by purchasing any of the three CryptF coins. Additional cryptocoins will give you access to new stocks and bonds as we expand.

2. Investments raised throughout the ICO will accelerate the launch of the project as well as provide the strategic marketing necessary for the rapid growth of the coins in circulation. Increasing the number of coins will directly translate into the earnings growth.
Raised funds are to be spent on the creation of infrastructure, development of our products, organization of crypto-exchange trading, and support coin liquidity.

3. 40% of the company profit will be proportionally distributed among token-holders on a quarterly basis.
The revenue of the company is composed of commission-based income from coin buy / sell transactions and commissions for coin service and support.

Website | Whitepaper | FAQ

Ask us anything on Telegram

Pages:
Jump to: