Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰 - page 4. (Read 104499 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

You are right too. I forgot that many people do not want to spend time studying all the news sources about each project. And it will not be superfluous to publish the most important news in the topic of the project on the forum.

This is the right decision. I am glad that you supported my idea to copy important information from the news about the project in social networks and post them in this topic.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
No need to think about the past. It is necessary to move forward and act in the light of the current situation. I recommend that you do this.
I think that cryptocurrencies will increase in price and you will then say that you made the right decision by investing in cryptocurrencies.

I like your optimism about cryptocurrency. My mood is like yours. Although there are very few prerequisites for the rapid growth of cryptocurrency, I also do not lose heart and invested in a new project, Cryptocoin.
Activity: 504
I confess that I was very interested in this project, because it is very important for an investor to insure his money from falling on the market, and today there are no such projects, you have every chance of success
Activity: 504
Activity: 554
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I can not answer you this question. However, investments are made to make money. If I invested in Cryptocoin, then I plan to make money on it.

I also invested in Cryptocoin and I also have high hopes to earn. However, due to the situation in the market, I have a feeling of instability. And I'm very worried.

Do not worry. Those who manipulate the market will try to squeeze the money out of people to the maximum. To this end, they will lower the price of cryptocurrency lower and lower. And then growth will begin. Or not))

All those who remained on the crypto-market are those who hope for growth. I would not invest in a new project Cryptocoin if I thought that there would be no growth.

All and talk only about growth. I also think that it will ever happen. It is a pity that I can’t say when this will happen and when we will finally see a rise in prices for our coins.

I see a very bad market situation. I would like to get much better. However, I see no prerequisites for the nearest price increase. But this does not mean that you do not need to work for the future. I think that now is the best time to invest.

I agree with you that investing in a fallen market is best. However, now there has been such a strong drop in prices for all coins, which is very difficult to believe in the future price increase.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
And I wish you growth in your investments, especially in Cryptocoin. May we all manage to earn 10 times more than we invested in the project. Wait a short time just a couple of months.

For the sake of investment growth 10 times, I am ready to wait at least a year. With a bank deposit you cannot increase your capital so much.

I already think that in the current situation with the fall in cryptocurrency prices, many people would agree to return to the past for a year and put all the money invested in cryptocurrency into a bank deposit.

No need to think about the past. It is necessary to move forward and act in the light of the current situation. I recommend that you do this.
I think that cryptocurrencies will increase in price and you will then say that you made the right decision by investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 490
Friends, I want to remind you that on November 22, 2018, a new phase of token sales began. It will last until December 1, 2018.
Hurry to buy tokens for the price of 1800 CCIN tokens for 1 ETH.

I think that all who communicate in this topic have already bought tokens for a long time at the best price at the very beginning of ICO.

I saw a lot of people who bought tokens, but at the same time they said that they would buy more as soon as more money appeared. Such information will be useful for them. I also think that this topic is read by newbies.

Perhaps you're right. But I thought that people who are interested in the project, they regularly read the social networks of the project and therefore are aware of all the news about the project. However, it will not be superfluous to recall since you did it.

I thought so. I lost only 5 minutes of my time to share the news on the forum. I hope I helped at least 1 person.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Friends, I want to remind you that on November 22, 2018, a new phase of token sales began. It will last until December 1, 2018.

I think that all who communicate in this topic have already bought tokens for a long time at the best price at the very beginning of ICO.

I saw a lot of people who bought tokens, but at the same time they said that they would buy more as soon as more money appeared. Such information will be useful for them. I also think that this topic is read by newbies.

Perhaps you're right. But I thought that people who are interested in the project, they regularly read the social networks of the project and therefore are aware of all the news about the project. However, it will not be superfluous to recall since you did it.

I am very glad that people, even after the start of ICO, do not cease sharing news with other fans of the project. I support it!

You are right too. I forgot that many people do not want to spend time studying all the news sources about each project. And it will not be superfluous to publish the most important news in the topic of the project on the forum.
And I wish you growth in your investments, especially in Cryptocoin. May we all manage to earn 10 times more than we invested in the project. Wait a short time just a couple of months.

For the sake of investment growth 10 times, I am ready to wait at least a year. With a bank deposit you cannot increase your capital so much.

I already think that in the current situation with the fall in cryptocurrency prices, many people would agree to return to the past for a year and put all the money invested in cryptocurrency into a bank deposit.

I am very glad that people, even after the start of ICO, do not cease sharing news with other fans of the project. I support it!

I prefer to invest in new projects. They can earn a lot more than the coins that are in the top 20. Of course, the risks are higher, but I try to invest in dozens of projects on several ETH.

I also invest in young projects, but I do not always keep them for a long time if I see that the price falls on them.

Sometimes it is possible to sell a coin at a falling price, and then with the same money buy back much more of the same coins. However, there are projects that fall only for a short period of time, and then rapid growth begins and you may not have time to buy the necessary amount of coins.

I already sold the coin once, when I saw the price drop every day. And what do you think happened next? The price has started to grow wildly.
Now I never sell coins at a falling price, I always expect growth.

Then I wish you the growth of coins in which you invested. It is also beneficial for me, because I invested in Cryptocoin just like you.

Activity: 554
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I can not answer you this question. However, investments are made to make money. If I invested in Cryptocoin, then I plan to make money on it.

I also invested in Cryptocoin and I also have high hopes to earn. However, due to the situation in the market, I have a feeling of instability. And I'm very worried.

Do not worry. Those who manipulate the market will try to squeeze the money out of people to the maximum. To this end, they will lower the price of cryptocurrency lower and lower. And then growth will begin. Or not))

All those who remained on the crypto-market are those who hope for growth. I would not invest in a new project Cryptocoin if I thought that there would be no growth.

All and talk only about growth. I also think that it will ever happen. It is a pity that I can’t say when this will happen and when we will finally see a rise in prices for our coins.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

I prefer to invest in new projects. They can earn a lot more than the coins that are in the top 20. Of course, the risks are higher, but I try to invest in dozens of projects on several ETH.

I also invest in young projects, but I do not always keep them for a long time if I see that the price falls on them.

Sometimes it is possible to sell a coin at a falling price, and then with the same money buy back much more of the same coins. However, there are projects that fall only for a short period of time, and then rapid growth begins and you may not have time to buy the necessary amount of coins.

I already sold the coin once, when I saw the price drop every day. And what do you think happened next? The price has started to grow wildly.

Then I wish you the growth of coins in which you invested. It is also beneficial for me, because I invested in Cryptocoin just like you.
I always try to invest for the long term. And in order not to be nervous every day, I deliberately do not use any programs, but write everything down on paper.

What if the coin in which you invested for a long time, has greatly increased in value at one moment. Such growth can be short-term and if you do not monitor prices every day, then you can skip it.

In my practice, there has not been such. I invest in projects that have a long-term perspective. Even so, I am interested in the price of my assets several times a month.

It's silly to keep a coin in time. It is necessary to keep coins and tokens to the Pump, as soon as it is well-priced, it is necessary to sell and fix yours profits. Because after the end of the Pump the price drops.

I hold such coins as EOS, Stellar, NEO, Ethereum and a few more. They all represent good value for the cryptocurrency market. I keep them for the long term, not for earning 100-1000 dollars.

Do you invest in such young projects as Cryptocoin Insurance? After all, we are here gathered precisely to discuss this project.

I have been following all the news channels of the project for a long time. If there was a news about the number of tokens sold, I would inform you about it.

I would also like to remind everyone that the 3rd stage of the sale of tokens began on November 22. Bonus size has decreased. Hurry to buy tokens before the next bonus reduction.

Thank you for reminding you about the next stage of sales.
We will also expect news from you about the amount of investment in the project.

I am happy to help people in love with Cryptocoin Insurance as well as me. I hope we can collect the required amount of investment in the project.

Activity: 490

Do you invest in such young projects as Cryptocoin Insurance? After all, we are here gathered precisely to discuss this project.

Yes, I already said that I invested in this project. And also I invest in many young projects. I do not make big preferences, I create the largest investment portfolio.

Pages:
Jump to: