Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cryptonetix>NEXT GENERATION ANALYTICS FOR THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKETS - page 33. (Read 11771 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Tell us what equipment do we  need to catch your currency
Activity: 448
read your description on the site. I really liked the idea. I want to see a demo version and you can safely invest
Activity: 434
Token distribution in percentages from all or from solded?
From all, i think. Good project, analytics needed for everyone nowadays.
Token distribution in percentages from all or from solded?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Are you planning develop app for iOS and Android only?

Truthfinder76,
We are looking to create both versions you mention. We have not yet considered any other phone OS such as Windows. The major markets are indeed iOS and Android.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix Support
Activity: 350
I think it depends only from popularity of Cryptonetix

I think mobile applications are needed anyway. Since it is very convenient
I think it depends only from popularity of Cryptonetix
when will the demo version of the cabinet be available? I would like to try how it works?
Are you going to add ICO to the analytics office?

Dear alexsmalex,
We will be offering an ICO tracker into the Cryptonetix platform, with reviews as well as detail on upcoming ICO's. Are goal is to stay partial and inform the public about upcoming ICO's and our input on them from both a trading and investing standpoint. The water gets muddy when you start taking advertising revenue from ICO's to advertise in your platform, so for that we are still working on how to remain fair and impartial yet still provide advertising options to growing companies.
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?

I would love to be pointed to that system you are referring at. Because there is nothing like what we are doing I can find either in ICO, planned for ICO or currently on the market. There are some funding systems like "Iconomi", and some social "trading platforms" like Coindash,io, but nothing like what we are doing, or even close to the amount of data we will provide traders and investors in an easy to view and understand format.

Best Regards,
Cryptonetix
Analytics is at the moment a necessary and popular thing in our time. Good luck to the developers.
Yes interesting. if all this is so. how they will define scam projects
Activity: 476
how many tokens I can buy for 1 Ethereum. I did not find on the site
I think that you must register on website to see this. Why this information is missed in whitepaper and on website?
Because this information changes nothing, if you want to invest $100 then you invest, it doesn't matter you get 100 tokens or 37.445.
For me it's just the same and important. since if the tokens grow in price, I roughly understand how many I have them
why did you decide to make it on waves platform?
Is ERC20 not better?

Dear i-synthestech,
You are correct, we did release a Press release sometime ago about moving to the Ethereum platform. Specifically around our funding area of the platform it is very powerful and offers us flexibility and security Waves does not.

Best,
Cryptonetix
how many tokens I can buy for 1 Ethereum. I did not find on the site
I think that you must register on website to see this. Why this information is missed in whitepaper and on website?

Dear Vasyafet,
Our price was done in USD for several reasons to be more accurate with the money we were raising as Ethereum can fluctuate a lot during the ICO. We will look into making it more clear on the site.

Thanks for the feedback,
Cryptonetix
why did you decide to collect such a volume of investment?

Dear alexsmalex,
We decided on the figure after running a lot of numbers around building the platform and releasing two investment funds. Building the platform will only require a fraction of the total raise we are asking for, and the additional benefit of the investment funds will allow our token holders to receive quarterly rewards for holding Cryptonetix tokens. In addition we have several contingency plans in case our goal is not reached, to continue with the project.

Thanks for asking,
Cryptonetix
Tell us more about the bonus company for facebook and twitter

Dear persefona,
Our bounty camapign and signup information can be found at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-cryptonetix-blockchain-analytics-funding-and-portfolio-management-2270386

Thanks!
Cryptonetix
is the quantity of tokens limited?

100,000,000 total tokens, with 70% being available to ICO investors.

Thanks,
Cryptonetix
Pages:
Jump to: