Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💎Crystal Token: Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform 💎 - page 11. (Read 2843 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
7861 CYL tokens have been scheduled to be burned.
They will be burned at the end of Batch 2. We will publish the proof!

Congrats to all CYL buyers 💎

💎The Dude💎 - Crystal Token Admin
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
The main thing is that large financial companies start investing in the project, then there will be success! How do I understand this is more a tool for corporate investment?

You are absolutely right. Now, according to statistics, 90% of investments in projects from large investment funds.

I think not. Investing in this project will be beneficial both for the private client and for corporate investors.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
The main thing is that large financial companies start investing in the project, then there will be success! How do I understand this is more a tool for corporate investment?

You are absolutely right. Now, according to statistics, 90% of investments in projects from large investment funds.
Activity: 280
Activity: 266
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!

All countries are good contributors as long as they will accept, support and trust your project. If we group the small pieces of supporters they become big and powerful.

I'll support you, in fact, the main amount of money collection is provided by thousands of people. And no matter from what country they do it.

In fact, there is a statistic by country, investors from some regions dispose of large funds.
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!

All countries are good contributors as long as they will accept, support and trust your project. If we group the small pieces of supporters they become big and powerful.

I'll support you, in fact, the main amount of money collection is provided by thousands of people. And no matter from what country they do it.

Currently we don't accept FIAT, we accept BTC/ETH and if you want with another cryptocurrency you can write on telegram to the CEO @Crystal_Token and buy with it. Also can write in the community chat for more information https://t.me/crystaltoken_community.

Hi! Guys, can someone tell me. Crystal Token is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?

Crystal Token is just ERC-20 ethereum based token. You are able to keep private key from your ethereum wallet at any cold storage you want (Ledger Nano S, Trezor and so on).

Yep, it's a long term investment, have you seen their roadmap which crosses 2018 year too. Don't be hurry just hold your tokens for long term.

At the very least, hodl a year. Afterwards, reevaluate your portfolio and decide on what next to do based on the project's updated roadmap then.

Yes is a good long-term, many things will come every step of the way. The roadmap has more information about it, you can check www.crystaltoken.co and check it out

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

Based on this information only btc or eth, but I do not see any problem in this if you have a fiat. You can buy a crypto currency on any exchange.
Activity: 125
Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
Hi! Guys, can someone tell me. Crystal Token is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?

Crystal Token is just ERC-20 ethereum based token. You are able to keep private key from your ethereum wallet at any cold storage you want (Ledger Nano S, Trezor and so on).

Yep, it's a long term investment, have you seen their roadmap which crosses 2018 year too. Don't be hurry just hold your tokens for long term.

At the very least, hodl a year. Afterwards, reevaluate your portfolio and decide on what next to do based on the project's updated roadmap then.
Activity: 322

Activity: 77
Sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for. and what advantages will investors have? and by the way, tell me, what is the value of your token?

The token on this stage of the ICO is at 0.0011 ETH, until the complete sell of this batch and everytime a batch sell the price increse by 0.0001ETH.
The CYL tokens are for Virtual Staking and Exchange, also for trading bot.
The VCYL tokens are the payouts you get when you have your payouts in staking at the different contracts you can choose and which will be tied to the value of Ethereum (1 VCYL = 0.001 ETH)

I am considering the possibility of participating in ICO. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

In the documents of the project, I did not see any mention of this. I do not think KYC is required.

KYC verification is needed to make sure that customer is not terrorist or launder money. Some projects request.

When you register on an exchange, for example Bitfinex or Binance, to activate wire-payments, you have to pass a KYC.

There is no need of KYC for the project, the team have not request any.
more information on the community chat https://t.me/crystaltoken_community

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

But Slack is not too secure with all the recent hacks.

Yes, it really is. But it still valuable aspect for scoring at different ICO trackers... We should use every single option to attract people to our community.
Pages:
Jump to: