Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 💎Crystal Token: Evolutionary Virtual Staking platform 💎 - page 12. (Read 2843 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

But Slack is not too secure with all the recent hacks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
Activity: 36
Sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for. and what advantages will investors have? and by the way, tell me, what is the value of your token?
Activity: 224
I am considering the possibility of participating in ICO. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

In the documents of the project, I did not see any mention of this. I do not think KYC is required.

KYC verification is needed to make sure that customer is not terrorist or launder money. Some projects request.

When you register on an exchange, for example Bitfinex or Binance, to activate wire-payments, you have to pass a KYC.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I am considering the possibility of participating in ICO. Do you plan to use KYC procedure at your ICO or it will be fully anonymised?

In the documents of the project, I did not see any mention of this. I do not think KYC is required.

KYC verification is needed to make sure that customer is not terrorist or launder money. Some projects request.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

Activity: 266
Activity: 43
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

Hi! The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.

If the team can allocate additional funding for this, then this will be a great way to promote the project.

We have done several Q&A sessions on the community chat https://t.me/crystaltoken_ and the answers for that are on the channel https://t.me/crystaltoken  and there were winners of a certain amount of CYL tokens Smiley , you can go and check them, if we do another Q&A sessions we will announce to the media and email like the other times, stay tuned. Wink

💎The Dude💎 - Crystal Token Admin
Activity: 308
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

Hi! The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.

If the team can allocate additional funding for this, then this will be a great way to promote the project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

Crystal Token now listed on Sangus ICO Info: https://sangus.org/ico/1359

Thanks for the link. I'm sure this will help the project become even more visible to potential investors.
Activity: 43
What amount do you want to collect on the pre-sale, what will be Soft cap? I'm interested to see how real this is.

The soft cap is dynamic, depending of market factors.

💎The Dude💎 - Crystal Token Admin
Activity: 280
Activity: 7
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.

It is fair to say that a very large part of the work has already been done by the team.

Yes, indeed we are developing all the features DURING the ICO.
I think that this has never been done before  Smiley
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.

The road map made an impression on me. The amount of work that needs to be done is just impressive.

It is fair to say that a very large part of the work has already been done by the team.

Undoubtedly, the project team did a great job and proved that it is able to fulfill the remaining steps. I wish the team luck and the right decisions.

I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about Crystal Token join telegram chat with Crystal Token followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.

This is the most convenient source of information. We can quickly get an answer to any question from the team representative.
Activity: 149
I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about Crystal Token join telegram chat with Crystal Token followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
What amount do you want to collect on the pre-sale, what will be Soft cap? I'm interested to see how real this is.
Pages:
Jump to: