Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cube - Security Platform for Autonomous Vehicle - page 11. (Read 8337 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 100
They now deleted the germans "Dr.-Ing. Thomas Hofmann", "Dr. Andreas Roggon" and "Jan-Philipp Jost" from Daimler and Porsche from the team page.
https://media.giphy.com/media/jOcIwQiKUBn2g/giphy.gif
Yes they did, also they commented about latest pre ico status:

'Thank you all users who participated in our pre-sale.
The refund procedure is in progress for those who participated after the expiration of our pre-sale.
If you are one of the users who need a refund, you will be able to see a button in your Dashboard requesting for refund. Please enter your Ethereum wallet address and wait patiently for the refund procedure.
Again, thank you all users for your participation. '

Looks ppl like this ico regardless of the issues

Are you serious? This project has proved to be a scam? I read above and saw some comments about deleting some members and copy information from somewhere, I just want to know if it is true.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Noobs still think this Scam project is legit. Watch them get burned soon!
Dear,
I am a regular investor like many other, If you search in pre-icos you will find that many even do not have a complete WP or team, the reason is in pre-ico stage project try to fund itself for an ico stage in which it will need a more complete team and a better WP.
So do not tell this project is a scam because their WP have bugs and they are trying to build a team.
You can check members linkedin, they are legals with good profile and many connections.
What you are trying to do is FUD not advice, I hope for this project and investors a big success.

second that
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
So the dev/manager here completely ignored all questions, and went ahead with ICO. Awesome! Hope whoever invested in this get their money's worth. Cheesy
Activity: 98
Hacker is always the problem of crypto projects. Cube's idea is very meaningful and necessary.

You are right, many hackers are roaming around, it is a good idea of putting anti-hacking system so that everyone is safe.

Looking forward for the success of this project.  Smiley

It's not that I'm against this project but I think nothing is IMPENETRABLE.

Just a thought.

All the best.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Dear,
I am a regular investor like many other, If you search in pre-icos you will find that many even do not have a complete WP or team, the reason is in pre-ico stage project try to fund itself for an ico stage in which it will need a more complete team and a better WP.
So do not tell this project is a scam because their WP have bugs and they are trying to build a team.
You can check members linkedin, they are legals with good profile and many connections.
What you are trying to do is FUD not advice, I hope for this project and investors a big success.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
There could be a revolution for the entire car market. If the South Koreans are organizing an ICO, then ICO will win it.
Activity: 490
interesting to know more about this project... i hope this project not scam,, i will follow this thread....
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 405
let's help promote the Cube and encourage potential contributors to buy Cube tokens.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
This is a gold project on the coinschedule list. of course this is a very good project and get a lot of investors. because so far my monitoring of gold projects that are in coinschedule on average get very impressive success.
I don't know why.. I hope the whole whitepaper copy/paste thing is just reflection of laziness and/or trying to accomplish too much too soon..
N.Dorian's comment on previous channel puts me at ease a little too
We will see
You see you cant answer the question because you are one big scam ICO!
I thought most of them are Korean. Not Chinese.

The one day they are chinese, the next day they are Germans working at Porsche and Mercedes and the day after the are koreans.

Stay away from this Scam Project.

Before talking smack, you should check out latest developments in China/Korea/US regulations in regard to cryptos. Chinese, especially, moved a lot of their operations around into Korea and UK due to governments pinching..

Then answer These questions:

(1) Why did you copy paste your White paper from an old scientific paper found on the Internet?

(2) Why did you remove the German Automotive Managers (3 Guys from Porsche, VW and BMW) from your Website?

(3) Why did you Change your CEO?¨

I can answer all the questions if you like: BECAUSE THIS IS A HUGE SCAM ICO!!!!

I went to youtube channel of the link. I speak English and Korean and checked if Korean interviews match with their subtitles. They do. As far as team member change, I’m not very convinced about the project. But the chairman has some reputation, even though not on a major market scale.
[/quote]

Well, still good news. Thanks for your input
Activity: 1
Hi guys,

I also bought some CUBE coins in the ICO sale, and I am not convinced yet that is is a scam.
They do, however, ask for a KYC authentication, but I think this is not appropriate.

So does anyone (maybe the Cube Intelligence responder)  knows why this is neccesary?
Activity: 1

Hey Bitcoinviking-

Thank you for your early contribution and please excuse our delay. We have been very busy over here with launching and closing out our Pre-Sale! Please have a look at our time at the Dubai International Blockchain Summit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2SMY2ORbcU

There are some updates to team members. Four newly joined blockchain developers will be added to the homepage. Currently, German developers are working on projects with automakers and will be replaced with other German team members based on the automotive companies' request. Shin Hun Cheol, who was SK Group vice chairman, has joined as CUBE staging advisor. EJ Ha, who was an analyst at Goldman Sachs, has joined the CUBE team also.

Please let us know if you have any other questions about the project. We are always working to be transparent with our contributors and will do our best to respond in a timely manner.

Best,
The Cube Intelligence Team

I went to youtube channel of the link. I speak English and Korean and checked if Korean interviews match with their subtitles. They do. As far as team member change, I’m not very convinced about the project. But the chairman has some reputation, even though not on a major market scale.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
Please stop panic, be more patient it is pre-sale, yes maybe they could did better but scam is something else.
Activity: 44
So this was a scam...? So sad...was looking like an interesting project...
I thought most of them are Korean. Not Chinese.

The one day they are chinese, the next day they are Germans working at Porsche and Mercedes and the day after the are koreans.

Stay away from this Scam Project.

Before talking smack, you should check out latest developments in China/Korea/US regulations in regard to cryptos. Chinese, especially, moved a lot of their operations around into Korea and UK due to governments pinching..
Activity: 5
Hello members, hello CubeIntelligence!

Much has happened.

Good to see you edited your team again. Come on! The german part is gone and there are some new people now. Still, Philip Lee is not to be found. He was CEO on your website.
You are moving and editing different roles on the team constantly.  Needless to say that teams change
from time to time - but you are still an ICO! This is like Microsoft run an IPO and 2 hours prior to launch they decide to remove Bill Gates.
People are resources, this is crucial for beeing successful! What you do is you confuse all of us and you also make yourself trustless!

Some days ago I tried to get in contact with Prof. Dr. Thomas Hofmann and Jan-Philipp Jost on XING.
I sent a message to them on 13th of January. They both looked into it but did not reply. I'd say this is usual for people who get offended by nerds asking questions about a
"Cube Intelligence"thing, because they actually don't know what the heck I'm talking about. They don't waste their time on writing back.

This is how I read it and I presume that they were never a part of your team but you used their names for PR. Again, you confuse everyone!
On the other hand you showed evidence for beeing part of the blockchain summit.

Thanks for that.

Still, I don't feel like telling anyone to invest 1$ into your project.

I expect to have lost 2 Ether in your ICO and I am perfectly fine with it. This happened because I am stupid, but I don't want others to do the same.

Your answer was not a clarification. I don't trust you CubeIntelligence and none of the members should either!!
Pages:
Jump to: