Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Cube - Security Platform for Autonomous Vehicle - page 12. (Read 8337 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I thought most of them are Korean. Not Chinese.

The one day they are chinese, the next day they are Germans working at Porsche and Mercedes and the day after the are koreans.

Stay away from this Scam Project.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0

Hey Bitcoinviking-

Thank you for your early contribution and please excuse our delay. We have been very busy over here with launching and closing out our Pre-Sale! Please have a look at our time at the Dubai International Blockchain Summit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2SMY2ORbcU

There are some updates to team members. Four newly joined blockchain developers will be added to the homepage. Currently, German developers are working on projects with automakers and will be replaced with other German team members based on the automotive companies' request. Shin Hun Cheol, who was SK Group vice chairman, has joined as CUBE staging advisor. EJ Ha, who was an analyst at Goldman Sachs, has joined the CUBE team also.

Please let us know if you have any other questions about the project. We are always working to be transparent with our contributors and will do our best to respond in a timely manner.

Best,
The Cube Intelligence Team
[/quote]

Thank you
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Cube Intelligence
Hi, In which country is your company registered?

We are registered in the U.K., though most of our operations and our R&D department is in Korea.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
I thought most of them are Korean. Not Chinese.
Activity: 364
Activity: 126
Cube Intelligence
They now deleted the germans "Dr.-Ing. Thomas Hofmann", "Dr. Andreas Roggon" and "Jan-Philipp Jost" from Daimler and Porsche from the team page.
https://media.giphy.com/media/jOcIwQiKUBn2g/giphy.gif
Yes they did, also they commented about latest pre ico status:

'Thank you all users who participated in our pre-sale.
The refund procedure is in progress for those who participated after the expiration of our pre-sale.
If you are one of the users who need a refund, you will be able to see a button in your Dashboard requesting for refund. Please enter your Ethereum wallet address and wait patiently for the refund procedure.
Again, thank you all users for your participation. '

Looks ppl like this ico regardless of the issues
Cool
They now deleted the germans "Dr.-Ing. Thomas Hofmann", "Dr. Andreas Roggon" and "Jan-Philipp Jost" from Daimler and Porsche from the team page.
Yes they did, also they commented about latest pre ico status:

'Thank you all users who participated in our pre-sale.
The refund procedure is in progress for those who participated after the expiration of our pre-sale.
If you are one of the users who need a refund, you will be able to see a button in your Dashboard requesting for refund. Please enter your Ethereum wallet address and wait patiently for the refund procedure.
Again, thank you all users for your participation. '

Looks ppl like this ico regardless of the issues
Activity: 1
I don't know what happened in 2nd round of pre-sale. From Cubeint.io looks it is finished very fast.
But officially nothing announced yet.
Activity: 318
You use following paragraph in your updated whitepaper:
The range of V2V communications between vehicle communication systems may depend on the
wireless communication standards and protocols used, the transmission/reception hardware (e.g.,
transceivers, power sources, antennas), and other factors. Short-range V2V communications may
range from just a few feet to many miles, and different types of driving behaviours may be determined
depending on the range of the V2V communications. For example, V2V communications ranging only
a few feet may be sufficient for a driving analysis computing device in one vehicle to determine that
another vehicle is tailgating or cut-off the vehicle, whereas longer communications may allow the
device to determine additional types of driving behaviours (e.g., yielding, defensive avoidance, proper
response to a safety hazard, etc.)

It is copy pasted from https://www.google.com/patents/US9816827. In general this patent does not look like similar with proposed by Cube technology but the idea of copying text from patens is even worse then just copying others science papers.

Wow, it seems you are right, that is a shame if the dev team is copying others creation without permission. The dev team should explainin it carefully, or it will be a disaster.
Activity: 86
woot
before.. active thread.. after scam accusations...dead post. make your own research..i have it crystal clear.. i wil stay FAR WAWAY FROM THIS!
yes, unfortunately I have to agree with you.
more than 24h without answering to specific accusations in the middle of an ICO is not so commercially clever I would say...
No offense to anyone of course, just an advice I would like to give them.

It looked so promising, maybe too much.
Activity: 39
Same here waiting for the clarification.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Hmm ... I was interested in this, but will wait for clarification.
Activity: 44
(...)

Bitcoinviking

Could Cube staff reply please?

So? Has the staff took in charge this request?
Some friends of mine are really interested in the project but I've told them to stand by until we will receive the requested clarifications.

I don't think it's neither serious or professional to overlook potential investors questions this way.
Please clarify asap.

Best regards.

I like Bitcoinviking's post. Very detailed! Dev, we are waiting for your feedback!
Activity: 86
woot
(...)

Bitcoinviking

Could Cube staff reply please?

So? Has the staff took in charge this request?
Some friends of mine are really interested in the project but I've told them to stand by until we will receive the requested clarifications.

I don't think it's neither serious or professional to overlook potential investors questions this way.
Please clarify asap.

Best regards.
Activity: 644
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I believe in the project very much. I do not think the latest news about South Korean krypto money in the past is affected.
Activity: 32
Hi, In which country is your company registered?
Activity: 2
Pages:
Jump to: