Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀ [ANN][ICO] DAKUCE.COM 🚀 Cryptocurrency Exchange - Soar on Wings like Eagles - page 4. (Read 18062 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
How will information on consumer preferences be transferred? Isn’t it private?
Activity: 54
The project was very impressive. I do not have much money, can I buy at least as many tokens?
Activity: 59
 How will your cloud platform contribute to the successful and rapid deployment of new business systems?
Activity: 71
Merit: 20
 You have written that you will provide an official channel for communication of sellers with buyers. Can you tell us what kind of channel is it and how will it be carried out? Can wait for it.
Activity: 78
 How can I buy the tokens of your project after ICO?
Activity: 82
The technology described in the technical documentation looks very complicated. It seems to me that the developers of the company will have to work hard to complete the development.
Activity: 62
 Despite some bad mouthing about DAKUCE, I have also invested in this. Hope they prove their worth.
Activity: 15
Activity: 41
One thing I like to see in crypto is a team working before launch shows that you guys are serious about your project and hope it succeeds we need more companies like this in crypto. i like the concept of the app connecting these industry's

Activity: 69
I ran through the information provided in this thread. I must say that the company's plans are very good. The project promises to be very profitable for investing  I wish the team to implement all plans
Activity: 82
I did all good, cause i used the national ID that i always use for others places, also coinbase accepted it.. also today they still say " IN PROGRESS".. now i'm going to contact someone on telegram group, let's see if i can speed up the process..hopefully we will have our tokens asap.
Activity: 63
public emails, wallets and users in google docs? really professional

Activity: 67
 how will the price of the DAKUCE-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum?
Activity: 73
hello! I'm so pleased to feel like one of the many people who support this project with all their might! Just success
Activity: 39
 i have a question
 is this kyc ? where i can find post about document needed ?
Activity: 113
Greetings, friends! Does anybody know what personal data will it be necessary to specify when signing up?
Activity: 81
Is there a promo code to buy these tokens?
Activity: 77
Can anybody tell me when is ICO over?
Activity: 70
 How is the development of the platform coming along? There has been very little activity on Github and I am a little concerned
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm interested in information, about what will happen to those tokens, that will not be sold?
I mean exactly, the number of tokens, that are allocated for sale to investors, and not the total amount, that is distributed in different aspects.
Pages:
Jump to: