Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀ [ANN][ICO] DAKUCE.COM 🚀 Cryptocurrency Exchange - Soar on Wings like Eagles - page 7. (Read 18062 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Blockchain for E-Commerce is exactly what we have been waiting for a long time. Hope that there won't be any problems with scalability like Ethereum have
Activity: 76
 It's nice that the project chose the best approach for connecting blockchain and e-commerce
Activity: 81
I see that Dakuce  wants to create a new blockchain with great advantages such as high transaction processing speed up to 10000/s, data service, as well as the possibility of using in the financial sector in comparison with the blockchain ETH.This opens up great opportunities for the use of Dakuce in e-commerce.
Activity: 74
 I am pretty sure that they suceed in launching blockchain for e-commerce. Their business model implies creating of decentralized network of exchange and their loyality programm incentivize to participate and innovate whole ecosystem. Don't miss their main-net release, it is expected to be hot
Activity: 92
Dakuce  has set up a group of early explorers who have many years of experience and technology of block chain, and strive to create a decentralized platform for block chain transactions, and develop block chain solutions for real world
Activity: 103
Most people don't understand how faster and easier everyday commercial operations would be with blockchain, it would be like living in a sci-fi movie.I like the idea and roadmap of the DAKUCE coin, good job devs, advance congratulations on your success.
Activity: 76
Before the Dakuce goes up to $ 1 or $ 100, we should see  what are they doing and what will they do? That's the technical part that we should care about.
As for the commercial, Team  did.  I believe many contracts will come in the near future
Activity: 84
I'm pretty sure that the DAKUCE  will be a successful and great a project and i will do my best to support this project.Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this ico or in a signature campaign of  DAKUCE
Activity: 32
To be honest, I don’t find many projects here that seem like they have a future besides being yet another blockchain startup for the sake of it.
Activity: 50
Since you emphasize videos as use case for your solution, perhaps there's something like a video introduction of presentation of how your platform would work? I was going to show it to some colleagues of mine who work as freelancer. Thanks in advance
Activity: 39
Greetings. Can anybody explain, due to what will the platform simplify the process of buying and all in all in what terms will the buying process become easier?
Activity: 51
This looks like a really interesting  project.hope we can get more news and updates from the dev team.

Activity: 51
I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem
Activity: 50
The parties can describe terms for additional rewards in a smart contract, covering things like special viewer bonuses for watching an advertisement to the end
Activity: 41
if the user wants to withdraw, will it be only dakuce tokens or will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens? Thanks
Activity: 70
Totally agree with your opinion that the idea of Bonus rewards is brilliant . It will brings values to each side . . It will lead the DAKUCE platform to grow up . If you newbie and want to set up by yourself you will also get your award . How cool is that . And if you introduce DAKUCE to others , you also get award . I hope that your team will get the support from the communities cause to me your project has a huge potential in the future . Keep it up
Activity: 86
Just take an look at the Dakuce website and whitepaper  .But seeing that your Platform is eth  . But have you got approved by eth to be listed on ethguilde . I mean to have smartcontract .
Activity: 71
 I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you plan to cooperate with some big company ?
Activity: 79
 IS “demo platform is going to be launched ” can we use it?
Activity: 34
 As I understand, your mission is to tokenize, but what are you 268/// I'm interested in this project but the talk here in the forum has put me off a little. My heart says yes but my head says no.
Pages:
Jump to: