Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀ [ANN][ICO] DAKUCE.COM 🚀 Cryptocurrency Exchange - Soar on Wings like Eagles - page 6. (Read 18062 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
What will the role of EWallet be? If users could store their point there and share them with the others, it would be cool
Activity: 71
Good day. How much do  the company manage to collect during the first round?
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
There are so many similar project out there, such as Binance, Kucoin, Bibox...
So what is the advantages of DAKUCE crypto exchange?
Activity: 75
Hello! I your team has great experience in this field an also a couple of project which operate successfully. I’m wondering how you will use this experience when developing dakuce
Activity: 76
Any initiative that popularizes project is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty campaign
Activity: 84
I think it's very interesting that this project can work well.
Activity: 74
I hope this ICO will be a success.. participating in crowdsale
Activity: 83
what can make all sure of the succes of this project? because i'm not sure yet.
give me a reason let me be sure
Activity: 31
Do you think your marketing is too few on facebook?
Activity: 104
I don’t see the initial about this project. So much exchange market
Activity: 42
I have been working for noor capital for almost 5years, can not wait to this project.
Activity: 40
I don't think there is any boundy as all the tokens are distributed to the contributors
Activity: 39
I'm going to make this ico more popular. Any benefit from that?
Activity: 45
Viewing your team on the website, I think it's strangely that HEAD OF HR and SMM MANAGER don't have LINKEDIN accounts posted
to many stores in many countries
Activity: 42
I really hope project can grow fast, because I see the project abt affilicate for a long time
Activity: 31
Can someone kindly post link to bounty thread of this coin
Activity: 65
A good project, they have a professional team. Development project on e-commerce on blockchain technology
Activity: 75
Hello, in the last days there were talking about a Airdrop from Dakuce ? Will the next round occur, when the live broadcast about the airdrop?
Activity: 29
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out?
Activity: 63
By the way, I heard Dakuce held airdrop, I think they will increase popularity of coin just before conference and main net release. This is a good step to community and will attract new users to join Dakuce loyality program
Pages:
Jump to: