Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀ [ANN][ICO] DAKUCE.COM 🚀 Cryptocurrency Exchange - Soar on Wings like Eagles - page 10. (Read 18062 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
 When you start selling coins at ico is there some coin or time limits?
Activity: 39
Take the risk, invest only what you are willing to lose and always do your own research before investing.
Activity: 66
 I'm ready for the ICO lets do this and make everyone happy.
Activity: 121
Keep going up  the good work. The crypto world needs your support.
Activity: 50
Great looking project. Will keep a close eye on this.
Activity: 82
 I wondered why market was going to hell. . IT have been green almost 1 month
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Now on the market there are a lot of new exchanges of cryptocurrencies both centralized and decentralized, what will be the advantage of your Dakuce exchange, what innovations will you use on the exchange. I read the information on your website you offer advantageous conditions for holders of Dakuce tokens.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
You have written that you will provide an official channel for communication of sellers with buyers. Can you tell us what kind of channel is it and how will it be carried out?

At the time it does not look like the development team is answering a lot of questions from the community. Where are they active?
Activity: 83
You have written that you will provide an official channel for communication of sellers with buyers. Can you tell us what kind of channel is it and how will it be carried out?
Activity: 90
Greetings!you says that you service providers can easily attract new customers through a smart contract. Is it possible to describe this process in more detail, if not difficult?
brand new
Activity: 0
 I wondered why market was going to hell. . IT have been green almost 1 month
Activity: 80
what can make all sure of the success of this project? because i'm not sure yet.
give me a reason let me be sure. Because I have seen so many ico that have the same idea. Thanks a lot
Activity: 88
Keep going strong. We need something like this . A decentralized platform for exchange
Activity: 152
I  As an app developer myself I also do e-commerce optimization. Is unified framework really able to beat development tools made by freelancer or agency?
Activity: 92
If such a platform will be introduced, that means introducing a counterpart of “secure transaction” That would be great!
Activity: 34
 Love this project. I have imagined stuff from the paper many times. Iam all in

Activity: 93
 I think I will join in . Bonus is quite good. Keep going dev
Activity: 41
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.

Activity: 67
 I am out, not interested in ICO  anymore because the market is falling down
Activity: 63
I worried it will be scam like another project
Pages:
Jump to: