Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀ [ANN][ICO] DAKUCE.COM 🚀 Cryptocurrency Exchange - Soar on Wings like Eagles - page 9. (Read 18062 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
 Never heard of the airdrop. I don't think there is any airdrop for this. They only do the token sales. And they did LOTS OF marketing & pr
Activity: 67
Why don’t you guys ask for ID in the pre-registration? I'm a big fan of your project, but I'm just wondering
brand new
Activity: 0
 i will keep my eyes on it!
the avatar seems too large,please redesign it
Activity: 34
Awesome stuff guys! Glad you guys are active on bitcointalk. Very excited for the sale coming up. Cheers
brand new
Am truly glad to be part of this project and will give it my very best to see it succeed!!!
Activity: 41
can you please confirm the affiliate system. So if I register through my friend affiliate link, for example, and invest 50ETH do we both get 5% bonus?
Activity: 73
I must admit this project could be the best ICO in June , but I don't understand why this thread only have 6 pages until now. Maybe you need to push your marketing staff to make a better publication about your ICO
Activity: 59
why  so few posts  in this thread? i find in telegram there are so many people.
Activity: 11
 This project is looking much interesting so that it will be nice to follow this. Team profile is also very attractive so that I hope this will get succeed to raise huge amount through this ICO.
Activity: 98
 Why is it such a big project that you do not use other media to advertise. I think your project will grow more strongly now.

brand new
 Amazing! So cheap. 1dollar is not enough to the mars
Activity: 60
 Didn't you guys have an airdrop recently??
brand new
 Ok! I see advantages for the provider. But what about users? What is in it for them?
Activity: 91
Nice project,  am interested in writing your blog but you whitepaper and you website is not clickable.
Activity: 93
Any developer update from this project??
Activity: 32
Dear Dev
When do dakuce go to trading platform? And what’s platform? Thanks
Hope your project will list on bittrex soon

Activity: 77
 Very high-tech project, a quality team of professionals that are in demand interesting idea with the existing ecosystem. Really looking forward to the conclusion of DAKUCE for exchange
Activity: 17
Activity: 8
 When is cryptocurrency integration with other platforms going to take place? Thanks
Activity: 8
Pages:
Jump to: