Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀ [ANN][ICO] DAKUCE.COM 🚀 Cryptocurrency Exchange - Soar on Wings like Eagles - page 5. (Read 18062 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Despite some bad mouthing about Dakuce, I have also invested in this. Hope they prove their worth. Fingers crossed.
Activity: 87
Another great one for 2018 to be in. Let hope for a team work on delivering the project targets
Activity: 38
My verification took no more than one hour. Maybe you did something wrong with your data
Activity: 98
 I have link many of my friends to invest in many ico project and I think this project is also good.
Activity: 77
 Where is this company resided as many countries are against ico projects currently. Are the investment fund escrow
Activity: 98
i have to say that the team of the project is very hardworking and dedicated
Activity: 60
The project seems one of a kind and i think can show tremendous growth in future
Activity: 86
 Where is the project located geographically? I'm talking about the central office, the headquarters ?
Activity: 30
I heard that the project already has some experience and achievements ... I ask to show information about them. I would like to know the details
Activity: 32
I heard that the project is going to regulate or influence the cost of a coin in the market ... Is this so?
Activity: 77
 i did not quite understand this but i am surely this will be more successful i watch their advertisement and i found it nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign. Hehe
Activity: 80
Reviews of products on Dakuce could be left only by buyers of the products or by other people too?
Activity: 40
Greetings! White Paper says that marketing service providers can easily attract new customers through a smart contract and DAKUCE exchanges. Is it possible to describe this process in more detail, if not difficult?
Activity: 91
I understand that the video reviews of goods by bloggers will be posted on your site
Activity: 66
Activity: 39
Looks like a solid project considering the quality of the team and the concept. This Platform is promising !
Keep it up !
Activity: 40
 Hello. And you can say for sure, in which countries will the exchange of DAKUCE be supported for bonus points in stores and other institutions?
Activity: 121
 I think this project will be helping many peoples around the globe and everyone will love it, since they get an easier access going to do with unsold tokens??- thanks and hope it project success
Activity: 36
Hello everyone. Does anyone know how many coins are exposed for sale?
Activity: 60
Does it really that easy to make a first deposit with you guys?
Pages:
Jump to: