Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀ [ANN][ICO] DAKUCE.COM 🚀 Cryptocurrency Exchange - Soar on Wings like Eagles - page 8. (Read 18062 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Are you sure you are in the right place?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?
Activity: 93
Can someone please translate website to Korean? Google translate not so good
Activity: 38
Is it possible that we get some proof of work soon?
Activity: 85
 What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief
Activity: 77
Base on the main idea of DAKUCE project . I thought that your team also need more people that can “ make dream come true “ . I think you need to have more advisor in digital company .

Activity: 81
I am allways has a huge belief in decentralized currency. I've made the math and I think that I can get at least 2x what I put in after 4-5months. Nice way to get some of the money I lost in the last month. Thinking about giving some more ethereum to this project Smiley
Activity: 70
 Looked at your paper and you say that you are building  a peer-to-peer application that allows anyone to buy and sell it in exchange to national currencies or alternative crypto currencies. So what is the key point of this platform different from other platform ?  thanks so much
Activity: 98
When do you run your ICO launching  ? Do we have to register KYC ? Thank you !

Activity: 87
 The offer is great and unique! Don’t you plan to create a light version? Which would have just the most miserable entrance fee? I want to know more abt this
Activity: 32
Hi!  what payments are intended the coins of the project bought during the ICO?
Thanks so much
Activity: 113
 How many exchanges does the project plan to be listed after ICO? Thanks in advance
Activity: 31
 I’d like to learn more about the team of devolopment! Do they have blogs, forums, etc.
Activity: 36
Good morning team dev ! how will the price of the DAKUCE-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum? Thanks
Activity: 60
 hello DEV  The project looks professionnal  and promising, but  What kind of experience do the creators have?
Activity: 66
Tell me please, how could you assess the benefits of this project in terms of exchange  comparing it to the traditional option?
Activity: 67
 Hello  ! If I know that your team has great experience in this field an also a dakucele of project which operate successfully. I’m wondering how you will use this experience when developing DAKUCE?
Activity: 34
 Any ICO  that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty  and airdrops campaign. Thanks so much.

Activity: 67
 This is a very nice project. The wedsite interface, technical platform, supports very positively for the community. I have registered for ICO and expect the magic will come in the near future. Wish the project a great succes
Activity: 41
Benefits are great in getting in the program that is currently growing its internet system makes it easier in doing needs or trading online.good idea
Activity: 23
I don't think there's anything wrong with marketing. If anything, it tells me they're conifdent about their product.
Pages:
Jump to: