Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 46. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Small regional companies feel the lack of financing more than others. Can they find sponsors on yr platform?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
How much in total are u planning to collect during the second stage of the ICO?
According to the official info, this amount is $39 million.
Activity: 364
How much in total are u planning to collect during the second stage of the ICO?
Activity: 392
Will there be a mechanism of penalization of the players which miss the trainings without  good excuse? I think that it wont be possible do without it.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Even the teams of highest level can have bad luck when they cant win several tournaments one after another. Arent you afraid that inexperienced investors will  cancel contracts ahead of schedule and deprive the team of financing?
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
The footballers are often blamed for not paying taxes. Is there such a problem in cybersport?
Good afternoon. Even cybersportsman need to have vocation.  Does DreamTeam allows to specify this point in the smart contract?
Hey there. Perhaps you should use one of ready-made solutions allowing the sponsors to find an optimal option for investment?
I think that the ready-made solutions wont be effective enough, so it’s better to develop the platform’s own one.
Why not? Google offers quite convenient tool for promo-campaogns.
It’s unlikely that standard tools will work in case of cybersport. Especially taking into account the specifics of holding the competitions.
I completely agree. For example, the attractiveness of the team can depend on the number of tournaments which it takes part in.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hey there. Perhaps you should use one of ready-made solutions allowing the sponsors to find an optimal option for investment?
I think that the ready-made solutions wont be effective enough, so it’s better to develop the platform’s own one.
It’s unlikely that standard tools will work in case of cybersport. Especially taking into account the specifics of holding the competitions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. When does the main stage of sales start?
It starts April 19, but I advise you to undergo the procedure of landing on the White List today.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. When does the main stage of sales start?
How long is it until the start of the second pre-sale?
If my calculation are correct , 4 weeks exactly.
Activity: 280
Hey. You give an example of Airbnb in your WP. Are you gonna follow their promotion model?
Activity: 224
The players will start to appear in TV advertisement and   build boards very soon. Perhaps you should start negotiating with TV channels and attract them to yr platform?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. It seems to me that it’d be more effective if the teams start promote the products popular in the places where the tournaments are held. This would increase their monetization.
Activity: 173
the project looks promising. Do I understand correctly that you have reached the hard cap? Does your project have a smart contract? Do I understand correctly that you already have a finished product?
How long is it until the start of the second pre-sale?
Pages:
Jump to: