Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 45. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hey. Did the find the idea for the name of the platform in one of the most popular cybersport championship of recent 5-7 years?
If you mean the DreamHack, I doubt that it’s so. Most likely, a phrase quite popular among the gamers is a base of the idea. 
Well, in this case, it’s a good marketing move. It seems to me that it will allow to attract the audience of players.
I doubt that the regular gamer can afford invest $50k  at once.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hey. Did the find the idea for the name of the platform in one of the most popular cybersport championship of recent 5-7 years?
If you mean the DreamHack, I doubt that it’s so. Most likely, a phrase quite popular among the gamers is a base of the idea. 
Well, in this case, it’s a good marketing move. It seems to me that it will allow to attract the audience of players.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 238
Activity: 364
Hey. Are the Dash tokens accepted on the ICO?
No, the only payment methods are ETH and BTC.
Will the test wallet’s features differ from the full-fledge’s ones? I think that there shouldn’t be any differences.
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Do you consider a possibility of placement of advertisements in the games themselves? Or wont developers take such a step?
Activity: 224
You weren’t gonna pay attention to PUBG in the past, but things have changed. What made you pay attention to this project?
Activity: 364
Hey. Are the Dash tokens accepted on the ICO?
Hey. Arent you afraid that there will be too many sponsor logotypes on the uniform of the players? This can decrease the effectiveness of the advertisement significantly.
Activity: 378
Hey there. Do the teams have to place sponsor adverts even on their official sites?
The cooperation terms are discussed individually, so it’s better to talk about it using a particular example.
People use the ad blockers very often, this makes the blocks by Google or other advertisement system inactive.
As far as I know, the advertisement on the sites of cybersport organizations works in other way, so it wont be possible to get rid of it with the help of an ordinary blocker.
I mean I wasn’t interested in cybersport previously, but DreamTea simplifies investing in it. Could you explain me please in details?
Usually the sponsor adverts is placed in a slider on the main page of the site. It isnt marked as a classical ad blocker, so everyone will see it.
You forget about the advertisement on the T-shirts – the photos of the players are placed almost on every page of the site and there’re the logotypes of the sponsors on their clothes.
Merit: 101
Hey there. Do the teams have to place sponsor adverts even on their official sites?
The cooperation terms are discussed individually, so it’s better to talk about it using a particular example.
People use the ad blockers very often, this makes the blocks by Google or other advertisement system inactive.
As far as I know, the advertisement on the sites of cybersport organizations works in other way, so it wont be possible to get rid of it with the help of an ordinary blocker.
I mean I wasn’t interested in cybersport previously, but DreamTea simplifies investing in it. Could you explain me please in details?
Usually the sponsor adverts is placed in a slider on the main page of the site. It isnt marked as a classical ad blocker, so everyone will see it.
Activity: 196
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. What’s the maximum amount of one investment on the ICO?

There’re no such restrictions.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. What’s the maximum amount of one investment on the ICO?
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
Hey. Let’s say, the player is expelled from the team until the end of the timeframes of the contract. Can he count on refund?
Pages:
Jump to: