Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 47. (Read 39229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Hey there. Nowadays establishing yr own organization takes too much money. Will DreamTeam team solve this problem?
I’m sure that the platform will simplify this process, but it certainly wont make it cheap.

Yes though it will be expensive, I think there must be a way to cut the cost of it all, maybe experts in this field who better understand.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Kingston is holding a campaign to attract cybersportsmen to the promotion of their products actively. Will everyone get such an opportunity due to yr platform?
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
DreamTeam Token

Dear esports fans,
The DreamTeam platform is growing every day as more people create player profiles and find their teams and teammates on DreamTeam. Right now over 177,000 players are actively looking for a team with over 55,000 teams already created and posting player vacancies on our platform! We are sure that you will find like-minded players to form a new team or join the existing one and start on your way to esports stardom! Join us at http://bit.ly/2nnAI1h
Activity: 406
Hey. How does demonstration of skills of team members allows to attract investors? It’s unlikely that their representatives understand gaming mechanics.
Activity: 336
Hey. What’s the minimum investment amount on the ICO?

If you mean the main stage, it’s just 0,1 ETH.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey. What’s the minimum investment amount on the ICO?
Are you sure that it’s good decision to combine tracking statistics and monetization in one product?
As for me, I’m sure. This allows investors to select the teams which they’d like to invest easier.
But nowadays there’re a lot of sites where I can see statistics of some games.
First, they’re free and imperfect. Secondly, why should there be a separate portal for every game if it’s possible to combine them in one?
You’re right. It seems that DreamTeam team has thought everything out. But it needs money for maintenance, doesn’t it?
Yes, of course,  taking into account the popularity, the servers should withstand the loading of extremely high level.
That’s what I’m talking about. How will the platform itself be monetized? What will be the source of its income?
Activity: 322
Are you sure that it’s good decision to combine tracking statistics and monetization in one product?
As for me, I’m sure. This allows investors to select the teams which they’d like to invest easier.
First, they’re free and imperfect. Secondly, why should there be a separate portal for every game if it’s possible to combine them in one?
You’re right. It seems that DreamTeam team has thought everything out. But it needs money for maintenance, doesn’t it?
Yes, of course,  taking into account the popularity, the servers should withstand the loading of extremely high level.
Activity: 406
The organization decides to hire only one player from the team, how will it do it? Or is it obligatory to hire the whole team?
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
According to my observations, most iso for gamers were not successful and some even failed. I hope you can make the platform popular with gamers.
Hey there. Nowadays establishing yr own organization takes too much money. Will DreamTeam team solve this problem?
I’m sure that the platform will simplify this process, but it certainly wont make it cheap.
Why not? I thought that such a solution can make cybersport available for everyone.
Being a player is the other story, you’re talking about establishing yr own organization. This is much more complex process..
The main thing which I hope to get is an opportunity to raise funds for the teams which have been already gathered. This is vital in order let the promising players to get chances to succeed.
Activity: 252
Why not? I thought that such a solution can make cybersport available for everyone.
Being a player is the other story, you’re talking about establishing yr own organization. This is much more complex process..
Activity: 266
Hey. Nowadays it’s quite difficult to find competitors to train with, especially in case of beginning teams. Will it be possible to find them on DreamTeam?
Activity: 224
Will the streamers be able to increase their income with the help of the platform? At the moment they have to go with doubtful advertisement ‘cause Twitch doesn’t offer everyone partnership.
Pages:
Jump to: