Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 48. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hey there. Nowadays establishing yr own organization takes too much money. Will DreamTeam team solve this problem?
I’m sure that the platform will simplify this process, but it certainly wont make it cheap.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hey there. Nowadays establishing yr own organization takes too much money. Will DreamTeam team solve this problem?
Good afternoon. Let’s say yr platform faced the competitors which will lure away from you the players or entire organizations. What will you do with them?
Activity: 431
DreamTeam Token
Good afternoon. Why was made a decision to increase the nominal price of the token?

Hi there! The number of tokens allocated per contribution during Phase #1 of the Token Sale was higher to give early-stage investors a greater incentive to support our project in the initial stages of DreamTeam development.
DreamTeam Token

Dear friends, on March 22 we welcome you to join the AMA (Ask Me Anything) session on Reddit with the DreamTeam CEO, Alexander "ZeroGravity" Kokhanovsky. Anyone can join the discussion, ask Alexander questions and get answers on our official Reddit channel https://www.reddit.com/r/dreamteamggg. Following the AMA session, DreamTeam will publish all of the Q&As on our Medium channel. Looking forward to your questions! channel. Looking forward to your questions!
DreamTeam Token
Good afternoon. Will the characteristics of the fan base be realistic? I’d like to demonstrate this data to the sponsors.

Hi there! Could you please elaborate the question? Are you asking about fan base of each team on the platform? If you're planning to work with the sponsors you MUST work with real numbers in case you need to show / provide not only the numbers but the effective management of your media activities.
Activity: 378
What about imposing a restrictions on everyone to view the results of training of professional teams? It’s necessary to give them an opportunity to develop new strategy without being disturbed.
Activity: 224
Good afternoon. Will the characteristics of the fan base be realistic? I’d like to demonstrate this data to the sponsors.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. Why was made a decision to increase the nominal price of the token?
It seems to me that he matter is the number of the tokens – there’re much more of them in the second round of the ICO.
Activity: 210
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hey. What’s the total hard cap for both ICO stages?
If I haven’t confused anything, it’s $45 million.
Hey. What’s the total hard cap for both ICO stages?
Activity: 364
If I want to be not a player but, let’s say, a commentator of cybersport events, will yr platform be suitable for me?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hey. Will it be necessary to pay commissions only on your platforms, or any sorts of activities including sponsor and prize rewards, too?
I'm interested in this too. Waiting for the answer.
Activity: 358
Will it be possible to link the banking account of the team to the wallet on your platform? In order to be able to convert the means when necessary.
Activity: 406
Hey. How long is it until the start of the sales? Cant wait!
A little more than a month. Don’t lose the time and undergo verification procedure.
Activity: 364
Hey. How long is it until the start of the sales? Cant wait!
Activity: 280
Are you going to cooperate with PayPal or did you use it just as an example?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hey. Will it be necessary to pay commissions only on your platforms, or any sorts of activities including sponsor and prize rewards, too?
DreamTeam Token

Our DreamTeam Crew is currently in Singapore, where we are participating in the international exhibition Money 20 / 20 Asia, together with more than 100 companies, such as Google, Apple, American Express, Microsoft, Visa, Amazon and many others. You're welcome to visit our booth and ask questions about the DreamTeam platform! Details about the event: https://asia.money2020.com/buying-pass-door-money2020-asia
Pages:
Jump to: