Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 61. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello. As far as I know, cybersport has originated several decades ago. Are you sure of choosing the right time to start a platform?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Why should everybody suddenly begin to search for team on your platform? As far as I know, social networks and reddit are suitable, too.
Because of big outreach to target group. It will become easier to look for newcomers for cybersport scouts as they will be provided with certain people playing on certain positions.
But nobody prevents you from indicating desired role and characteristics in a tweet. Post a link to profile, as a last resort.
Firstly, communities of most of disciplines remain relatively  private, they just exchange players and don’t involve youngsters. Due to the platform it will be a whole lot easier to look for “new blood”.
Yes, thank you for drawing my attention to it. The platform will turn cybersport into a more open site where nearly everyone can try his best and rise.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Why should everybody suddenly begin to search for team on your platform? As far as I know, social networks and reddit are suitable, too.
Because of big outreach to target group. It will become easier to look for newcomers for cybersport scouts as they will be provided with certain people playing on certain positions.
But nobody prevents you from indicating desired role and characteristics in a tweet. Post a link to profile, as a last resort.
Firstly, communities of most of disciplines remain relatively  private, they just exchange players and don’t involve youngsters. Due to the platform it will be a whole lot easier to look for “new blood”.
Activity: 350
Activity: 574
Hello, I want to do urdu translations. plz let me know if i can start work.

regards,
Wasimalik
Activity: 431
DreamTeam Token

We are glad to announce that SK Gaming and DreamTeam signed a partnership agreement. SK Gaming is a professional esports organization whose CS:GO team is ranked #1 in the world in 2017. This partnership will be beneficial to the DreamTeam platform development and the whole esports ecosystem. The complete press release can be found here: http://bit.ly/2zVa1Fr
DreamTeam Token

Only one day left before the @DreamTeamGG Token Presale start! Make it in time to partake in the greatest Token Sale in Esports and Gaming history and get a 15% bonus. https://token.dreamteam.gg/#preSale 
DreamTeam Token
Good afternoon. How many players are your servers calculated for? Delays at the launch of the platform will negatively affect the image.

Hello, thanks for your question. DreamTeam has already over 50K active users with more signing up every minute.
DreamTeam Token
Good afternoon. How much do you plan to raise in the first round of the ICO?

Hello. Overall hard cap is set at $45.000.000. Minimum goal for first round is $2,000,000. The hardcap of the first tokensale is $6,000.000 (both pre-sale#1 and tokensale#1).
You may check more details in our white paper by the link below - https://token.dreamteam.gg/documents/DreamTeam_Whitepaper_ENG.pdf
Activity: 238
As far as I remember, the platform is aimed at collecting $ 2 million.
Activity: 98
Good afternoon. How many players are your servers calculated for? Delays at the launch of the platform will negatively affect the image.
Activity: 224
Hello. Will I get tokens if I spend more than 80 hours a week in the game? I think you should reward active players.
Activity: 252
Will there be a lower rating limit on your platform, in which you can not try to get into the team? This will help to weed out obvious amators.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. You are going to somehow combine in the platform analysis tools for different games, among them there are similar ones, but there are also those that are radically different. How do you present a universal solution that satisfies all sides?
The universal solution simply does not exist. Therefore, for each game will be developed their own unique tools. Everything is simple and logical. Otherwise, how are you going to combine shooters and MOBA?

And I heard that on the platform first will appear DotA2, then already LoL, and shooters will follow them. So CS: GO players will have to wait?
I do not know where you heard this, but CS: GO will appear on the platform as the first, MOBA-games will only follow it. I think this decision is incredibly logical, in view of the fact that finding players in shooters is much easier.

There are several classes in shooters, but there are not so many heroes used in different positions. At the dawn of the project you need to do something less complex, attract the audience, and only then think about expanding. I think that all the holders of the tokens will support me.
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. You are going to somehow combine in the platform analysis tools for different games, among them there are similar ones, but there are also those that are radically different. How do you present a universal solution that satisfies all sides?
The universal solution simply does not exist. Therefore, for each game will be developed their own unique tools. Everything is simple and logical. Otherwise, how are you going to combine shooters and MOBA?

And I heard that on the platform first will appear DotA2, then already LoL, and shooters will follow them. So CS: GO players will have to wait?
I do not know where you heard this, but CS: GO will appear on the platform as the first, MOBA-games will only follow it. I think this decision is incredibly logical, in view of the fact that finding players in shooters is much easier.
Activity: 280

Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: