Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 62. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. You are going to somehow combine in the platform analysis tools for different games, among them there are similar ones, but there are also those that are radically different. How do you present a universal solution that satisfies all sides?
Activity: 431
DreamTeam Token

Dear Investors, we have less than 2 days left until the Presale start! Go ahead and help us change the esports for the best! https://token.dreamteam.gg/#preSale
Activity: 364
Hello. How many days left before the public ICO?
Less than two days, but I advise you to subscribe to the newsletter in order not to miss the start
Activity: 280
Hello. How many days left before the public ICO?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello. The current situation with the transfer market in DotA2 can not exactly be called stable. Will you take any specific measures to develop a unified system of rules for the transition?

Totally agree with you. I think that there will be no progress until the organizations themselves are gathered to agree on all the nuances and solve the issue together.
So the platform is much easier to transfer the player from one team to another. One exposes it for sale, the second pays the amount of tokens, the transition is made. What is the problem?
The problem can arise in the separation of media rights for this player. For example, he is already involved in several promo-former organizations, how to be in this case?

Also, as everyone now does in e-sports. You make your own promo materials exclusively with players who are loyal to your organization. This is not a problem at all, and if you took a deeper look at this issue, doubts would have left you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. The current situation with the transfer market in DotA2 can not exactly be called stable. Will you take any specific measures to develop a unified system of rules for the transition?

Totally agree with you. I think that there will be no progress until the organizations themselves are gathered to agree on all the nuances and solve the issue together.
So the platform is much easier to transfer the player from one team to another. One exposes it for sale, the second pays the amount of tokens, the transition is made. What is the problem?
The problem can arise in the separation of media rights for this player. For example, he is already involved in several promo-former organizations, how to be in this case?

Activity: 266

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Many sites give bonuses to those who specify a link to them in their nick on Steam. Will you implement something like that?
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. I believe that in view of the availability of commissions, your platform will be absolutely uninteresting to sports clubs seeking to find themselves in cybersport. What can you say about this?
I do not quite understand what prompted you to draw such a conclusion. Today the Commission is presented everywhere and this is normal, because even non-profit organizations need to function and pay salaries.
Look, if you sign the compositions directly, then there is no need to pay any commission fees, only salary to the players and nothing more.
Yes, at the time of signing, there are no additional expenditures, but you completely forget about the need to search for this composition itself. On DreamTeam, the club will be able to view the rating, highlight the most promising compositions from their point of view and check in practice.
You only talk about signing young teams, but to maintain prestige, many sports clubs will need to take experienced fighters, right?
The platform is perfect for experienced teams. Given the current instability and lack of clear transition norms, the teams often remain without sponsors, and this is an excellent opportunity for their signing by the clubs.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. I believe that in view of the availability of commissions, your platform will be absolutely uninteresting to sports clubs seeking to find themselves in cybersport. What can you say about this?
I do not quite understand what prompted you to draw such a conclusion. Today the Commission is presented everywhere and this is normal, because even non-profit organizations need to function and pay salaries.
Look, if you sign the compositions directly, then there is no need to pay any commission fees, only salary to the players and nothing more.
Yes, at the time of signing, there are no additional expenditures, but you completely forget about the need to search for this composition itself. On DreamTeam, the club will be able to view the rating, highlight the most promising compositions from their point of view and check in practice.
You only talk about signing young teams, but to maintain prestige, many sports clubs will need to take experienced fighters, right?
Activity: 252
Activity: 252
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
So can we already participate in token sale? Or even whitelist maybe ? its still a bit unclear for me Tongue
DreamTeam Token
Let’s say eventually this platform will get more popular and there will be other platforms to compete. Would you rather partner up with them or it would be an intense fight for leadership?

Hi, evergreensys! Our ultimate goal is to make the industry better. If our partnership with other project make the community happy, we will definitely at least think about the possibilities. 
DreamTeam Token
You say that average annual income is 75 thousand USD in the USA. Where does this number came from?

Hi, we retrieved those figures from MLG marketing reports.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
You have a good preparation to start ICO.
I strongly believe that ICO spectiv will be successfu
Pages:
Jump to: