Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 23. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 0
The mission of Energzine is to become world's first blockchain enabled EV charging station company and also to become world's largest EV charging station manufacturer.
Activity: 291
ENZ Token is an ERC20 digital cryptographic utility token issued by Energzine Integrated Energy Solutions, using blockchain technology that gives access to the services provided on the EcoTech®️ Platform Software and the ChargeBEE®️ EV charging Franchise.
Activity: 126
great project. I can not wait and will continue to monitor this project
Activity: 434
I have been researching on various ICOs and discovered there are some things that's trying to establish similar project but Energzine is uniquely the best..thumbs up to the team behind the concept
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
The project idea is great! However, it does not seem that many people use the car as electric; usually gas stations! If the project is successful I think it will boost the electric vehicle industry!

but everything changes. EV's become more affordable in price and people choose not to pay for gasoline.
Activity: 224
im totally aggre for this project,team and developer is very smart.energzine integrated energy solution state of the art research centers.i hope this project will cuccess and im sure that people gonna support it.
Activity: 294
Energzine is a trading platform that requires third-party settlement and reconciliation of millions of transactions between hundreds of traders
across 5-minute trading intervals would be almost impossible to support without a central player taking control of all parties’ data,
Energzine Integrated Energy Solutions is a private energy trading and blockchain technology ,offering an innovative Online and customer-centric services with greater transparency.
Activity: 294
Energzine will bring all the excess energy to the EchoTech® platform and provide cost efective energy to the ChargeBEE® stations.
Activity: 209
The project idea is great! However, it does not seem that many people use the car as electric; usually gas stations! If the project is successful I think it will boost the electric vehicle industry!

The Culture is changing. this is the correct time for the ENERGZINE Starts.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
Activity: 234
a good project, there is a team of professionals work well.
Global technology revolution has changed the power balance between consumers and centralized power authorities. Thanks for creating this project
Activity: 19
I hope this project will be success Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
On average, cars are parked at home for up to 14 hours a day, and at work for around 8 hours a day. With a charging station at your disposal, all this time can be used to top up your car to 100%.
Now there is already a charging station to use
European standards (Combined Charging System). Standard for
reducing the charging time compared to the existing system.
Half hour refill will make an electric car
can travel as far as 270 kilometers. This is news
good for electric car users. Regards
Activity: 50
The project is nice! Keep going please!
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
The automotif industry is betting billions for soon
making electric vehicles as cheap as conventional cars.
Although its market share is still small.
If successful this opportunity also becomes a contribution
which is good for the Energzine project. Thereby,
regards
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
 Who participates and supports the project noted that such an increase in interest in other projects will not , if not will also interest the interests of people. The team is set up for a significant update of the existing market and it's about great!!!
Activity: 306
Merit: 10
Hey I have a couple questions: what will you do with unsold tokens and what kind of discounts are offered to early investors?
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
Hello, the Energzine team. Could you say, in the jurisdiction of which country your patent is registered. And I would also like to see the number of the patent.
Pages:
Jump to: