Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 25. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I think ENERGZINE is one of the best project this year!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
This is amazing project so far, Solid team with integration whole of the investor or any person with in , thanks will be family with this energize the green project charging stations
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
A project ahead of time. At present, electric vehicles are still small and electric charging technology is still the old technology, so the charging time for a long distance. And I want to ask what is the charging technology you use? Will require a large parking lot so customers can park while waiting for charging

I will be glad to answer you, sir. We are using BuMotion(R) technology which is patented by our own R&D center and it will fully charge you passenger car within 3 Minutes. The answer to your second question is we are planning to give franchisee for Electric Vehicle Charging station. That will look like a typical Gas station of today. We are planning to open a charging station in every 7-10 KM so the major problem of today "Range Anxiety " will be eliminated. Energzine has completed testing of its newest charging hub and it delivers results as expected.

Thankyou
-Team Energzine

Good answer and idea. The electric charging concept is not yet fully clear to me but with time I know I will understand it. I'm anxious to see how really this will work and serve users in real life.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
seeing how this project works, makes me even more interested.

partnership with Mitsubishi Electric that I believe they are also very supportive in terms of energy use, then I am sure their discussion of the exchange will really make a surprise for investors
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
To much spams on here that doesn't really helps this ICO and nonsense redundant questions i don't know if it was paid to bump or to make the thread alive because of not so much development accordingly. The videos are outdated or can't play and what i am looking for is not been able to address how simply to give the link of the live AMA.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
One of the few Green ICO's, creating a better planet. Besides the fact that I think the project will be very successful, I also really like the environmental aspect this ICO.
Activity: 48
This is great project for our environment. With charging station, we can reducing fossil energy and its good for our environment. You should be a part of it also.
Activity: 48
Green energy is the future of the world. This eco-friendly project is definitely great and change how energy is used.
Activity: 322
Merit: 13
The best project, your idea is good, future of world
Activity: 252
This is great project for our environment. With charging station, we can reducing fossil energy and its good for our environment. I am believe this project will success because right now many people aware about green environment. The project is very promising considering our reality that at least one problem will be partially solved.
Activity: 294

Blockchain-enabled P2P energy trading will
transform energy networks into trading plat- forms and invoke a transactive economy that
moves away from bilateral retail arrange- ments to multi-lateral trading ecosystems,
Activity: 196
I honestly think that this is a very interesting platform! It has good roadmaps and a potential to be big in the near future!
ChargeBEE is the first franchise developed in the world and to be assigned by Energzine to any person to have his/her own EV Charging business in the field of auto and energy industry to earn revenues by charging electric vehicles
Activity: 306
Does the project as a whole live? Where is the activity in social networks?
The ChargeBEE® Station will be operated by individual franchisee owners
All the franchisee will get their power from the Energzine Smart- Grid Network. SmartGrid will ensure that all
the ChargeBEE(R) franchise owner get aord- able and uninterrupted power 24X7.
Energzine Integrated solution will be providing the fastest EV charging system, cost effective and convenient source of power for Electric vehicles.
Activity: 115
With the advent of cryptocurrencies, Energzine is one of the top ICOs I've seen so far this 2018 because they want to create charging stations for electronic vehicles using renewable sources of energy. Because of this, users can be rewarded while preserving the environment for a greener future. I'm fully supporting this project.  Smiley
Activity: 406
Green energy is the future of the world. This eco-friendly project is definitely great, parading it's way to become a revolutionize energy is surely a hit to the consumers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I'm looking forward to see how this utility token and its development pans out with time. It will be good to see a lot of massive interest in this project from investors.
Pages:
Jump to: