Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Enkidu : DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM - page 13. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
this is very good i will see progress and maybe follow this ico, see from this roadmap will be very good progress
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Reserved for bounty campaign.
Good project for investors
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
Waiting for bounty campaign from this project  Grin of course every people want to their bounty campaign project will be success later. And I hope I can join for this great project and will be success soon.  Wink
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I saw this project is very understandable and I want to join on whitelist and bounty? Whete is the bounty link?

Join the Telegram group. You ll get more help there. Search for enkidu ICO.
For whitelist : https://enkidu.io
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
I saw this project is very understandable and I want to join on whitelist and bounty? Whete is the bounty link?
Activity: 13
I've been following up with these guys on telegram, medium and YouTube for quite sometime now. Exceptional work done by the team. I have already filled out the whitelist. 10/10 recommended guys!!
Promising project with a bright future. Definitely worth investing on.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Going through and digesting gradually, i need to come up with good reason to maybe invest on this project, too many of them in the market lately and cautions has to be implemented in other not to regret it later, will surely be around to see progress
Activity: 30
Excellent project! I just went through the white paper and blog posts and the whole idea looks promising. Top advisors of this field, talented team with a lot of potential adds up the brilliant project. Keep up the work guys! Definitely looking forward for the pre sale!  Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 100
Hello,

Enkidu has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/enkidu/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.
Activity: 12
Seems like a good project. Very promising. My friend asked me to check Enkidu out and I'm glad I did.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
reserving for indonesian translation if needed, if you interest please pm me Grin
Activity: 59
Thanks for fixing the whitepaper link. Read it and I'm really digging this project.

You guys are using blockchain to solve problems they were designed to solve - to reduce legal/administrative overhead and enforce contractual obligations. Also handling governance and revenue sharing, and all autonomously. Very cool. I've picked you guys as ICO of the day at my ICO review site ICOBriefing.com

Suggest working on your marketing - You already have a great project, website and whitepaper. Get people talking about your project, and get your leadership team to visit and present in SF, london, singapore for networking and to sign on big name advisors and build up buzz.
Activity: 59
your whitepaper link is broken. Otherwise this looks like a great project.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Follow Us

!!! Pre-Sale Starts From 5th March !!!

!!! Moderator!!!
To be updated !!
Pages:
Jump to: