Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 13. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
What is the percentage of partner deductions? I saw different information on the site and in the white paper.
Activity: 274
how many tokens need to buy to be successful in your project?
The more tokens you have, the more deductions you will receive as a result. this is logical
Hi. Should I have many friends to participate in bounty campaign for facebook? do you set limits?
Yes, you need to have over 50 friends for facebook campaign. If you have problem with it, try others social media. Bounty thread link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-stoxum-rises-in-value-every-10-minutes-750k-stm-150k-3489681
Activity: 95
how many tokens need to buy to be successful in your project?
Activity: 196
Hi. Should I have many friends to participate in bounty campaign for facebook? do you set limits?
Activity: 210
If your wallets will be available only for downloading from the githab, which systems do you plan to support?
Yes, Stoxum wallet wont be available on play market or apple store because it is the open source, but recently dev published the article about the wallet https://medium.com/@Stoxum/blockchain-is-ready-new-wallets-d8f518d67934. And you can find there all links to download wallets from github.
Activity: 119
If your wallets will be available only for downloading from the githab, which systems do you plan to support?
Activity: 74
Stoxum is the best investment I ever did! A really stable and good community. Friendly and helpful.
Hi. what possibilities does stoxum platform offer for traders?
There are the part od advantages for traders
* the interface is understandable even for beginners
* support for many currency purses, which facilitates their conversion
* roll-free transfers between users through coupons
* participation in moderation and voting for the addition of a token
More info read in WP
Do not forget about the main unique possibility of the platform - creating your own exchange using whitelabel solutions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
There are the part od advantages for traders
* the interface is understandable even for beginners
* support for many currency purses, which facilitates their conversion
* roll-free transfers between users through coupons
* participation in moderation and voting for the addition of a token
More info read in WP
Activity: 108
Advise which currency is more profitable to use to get more tokens when converting?
Look in your account. there are written how many tokens you get for different coins
copper member
Activity: 97
Whether it is necessary for me to hold all tokens on a stoxum wallet or it is possible to transfer them off. Will the size of my dividends then change?
Is it profitable for you? I thought that the number of tokens on the wallet affects the amount of dividends
The Stoxum team has not yet published detailed information on this issue
You dont need to hold tokens on stoxum - tokens will be charged not depending on where the wallet is located, on which exchange or service. But the situation with cold wallets is a little different - we are negotiating about the possible addition of functionality to popular models (nano, trezor, etc).
How then will you calculate how much you will pay dividends? it turns out it is necessary to buy a large sum at a first time?
Activity: 154
Advise which currency is more profitable to use to get more tokens when converting?
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager
Whether it is necessary for me to hold all tokens on a stoxum wallet or it is possible to transfer them off. Will the size of my dividends then change?
Is it profitable for you? I thought that the number of tokens on the wallet affects the amount of dividends
You dont need to hold tokens on stoxum - tokens will be charged not depending on where the wallet is located, on which exchange or service. But the situation with cold wallets is a little different - we are negotiating about the possible addition of functionality to popular models (nano, trezor, etc).
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 238
copper member
Activity: 97
How many have already raised funds? Is it far to the soft cup?
Stoxum has now $534 586. Soft cup is 2M. But sales are going well, so I think they will soon get the right amount
Pages:
Jump to: