Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO FINISHED]🔥 Stoxum - rises in value every 10 minutes! + HDEX - page 12. (Read 4659 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hi. this project is attractive. Can I use fiat money to pay for tokens when platform will work?
It will be great but Stoxum platform will work only with coins. It;s very simple to transact your fiat to crypto. Choose a wallet and buy btc, eth or others currencies and you can purchase the stoxum tokens quickly.
Activity: 94
Everyone asks what will happen to the tokens in case if not everyone sells? But no one wants to know what actions will be taken if the stoxum can collect all the planned amount? will you issue additional tokens? I belive in you, guys!
Activity: 274
Will stoxum referral programm active all time or it was created only for token sale period?
A referral link is generated automatically for each user. And you will receive a percentage of the tokens purchased by another user if he has registered with your link.
And I can use it now? Or when platform will be created?
Log into the stoxum account and you will find your referral links. Share it everywhere.
Activity: 252
Hi. this project is attractive. Can I use fiat money to pay for tokens when platform will work?
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Will stoxum referral programm active all time or it was created only for token sale period?
A referral link is generated automatically for each user. And you will receive a percentage of the tokens purchased by another user if he has registered with your link.
And I can use it now? Or when platform will be created?
Activity: 308
copper member
Activity: 69
Activity: 210
I look your site supports several languages. But will your trading bot on the Stoxum platform be multilingual? Or all the questions will need to be described in English?
Hi. I think the technical support as well as the trading bot will be English.
Nice future project
BOUNTY Stoxum - hybrid decentralized exchange
Thread
-+for security online
@
🏁🏀#Invest+-
Project for future

https://stoxum.org/en/bounty
Hi. Maybe you need bounty thread page? use this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-stoxum-rises-in-value-every-10-minutes-750k-stm-150k-3489681
Hi. Will be interesting to know how does the "stop loss & take profit" program work? how can trading bots reduce losses?
The Stoxum trading bot is able to increase the revenue from the exchange by 1-3% of your deposit / month, while maintaining the basic settings. But as partners get a flexible white label system, they can customize the program and find the settings, which allows you to improve profitability, and of course, reduce costs.
Incredible! And will your bot available only for users who buy white labels?
Of course, not. Trading bot will available for everyone.
copper member
Activity: 112
Hi. Will be interesting to know how does the "stop loss & take profit" program work? how can trading bots reduce losses?
The Stoxum trading bot is able to increase the revenue from the exchange by 1-3% of your deposit / month, while maintaining the basic settings. But as partners get a flexible white label system, they can customize the program and find the settings, which allows you to improve profitability, and of course, reduce costs.
Incredible! And will your bot available only for users who buy white labels?
Activity: 294
I look your site supports several languages. But will your trading bot on the Stoxum platform be multilingual? Or all the questions will need to be described in English?
copper member
Activity: 112
Activity: 448
Nice future project
BOUNTY Stoxum - hybrid decentralized exchange
Activity: 151
What is the percentage of partner deductions? I saw different information on the site and in the white paper.

Hi. depends of what we are talking about:
Whitelabel: 60-80%
Aff program lvl1:  from 20% to 50%.
Aff program lvl2: from 3% to 15%

Am I answered your question?
Almost. how do these programs (aff1 and aff2) differ? who will be able to participate?
Is the commission the same for all transactions on the exchange?
Stoxum uses the fixed transaction fee is 0.00001 STM. But if user create own exchange he can set own commission
Activity: 6
A hybrid decentralized exchange is a great idea! Dividends as a method of social marketing is a great feature!  Wink
Activity: 94
Is the commission the same for all transactions on the exchange?
copper member
Activity: 98
Stoxum community manager
What is the percentage of partner deductions? I saw different information on the site and in the white paper.

Hi. depends of what we are talking about:
Whitelabel: 60-80%
Aff program lvl1:  from 20% to 50%.
Aff program lvl2: from 3% to 15%

Am I answered your question?
Pages:
Jump to: